New Games Added 1/30/2018
  1 / 2    
We’re pleased to announce we’ve added the following games to GeForce NOW’s list of supported games: [list] [.]Pro Evolution Soccer 2017[/.] [.]Ragnarok Online[/.] [/list] Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!
We’re pleased to announce we’ve added the following games to GeForce NOW’s list of supported games:

• Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
  • Ragnarok Online

Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!

Posted 01/30/2018 10:08 PM   
No warframe yet? *cries* will it actually come back one day or can i stop getting my hopes up?
No warframe yet? *cries* will it actually come back one day or can i stop getting my hopes up?

Posted 01/30/2018 10:19 PM   
[quote="Atheon520"]No warframe yet? *cries* will it actually come back one day or can i stop getting my hopes up?[/quote] If its anything like LiquidSky's problem with Warframe it's not actually Nvidia's fault. The only way to practically do large scale virtualization like this is in a big datacenter. Big datacenter means big blocks of IPs that are near to transit points between networks, exactly the kinds of places DDOSers and other hackers like to attack from as endpoints. As a result Warframe's devs blacklist the entire IP range to protect their service. It has no impact on end users who install the game locally but if you're running it via a cloud service hosting within one of those IP blocks you're boned.
Atheon520 said:No warframe yet? *cries* will it actually come back one day or can i stop getting my hopes up?

If its anything like LiquidSky's problem with Warframe it's not actually Nvidia's fault. The only way to practically do large scale virtualization like this is in a big datacenter. Big datacenter means big blocks of IPs that are near to transit points between networks, exactly the kinds of places DDOSers and other hackers like to attack from as endpoints. As a result Warframe's devs blacklist the entire IP range to protect their service. It has no impact on end users who install the game locally but if you're running it via a cloud service hosting within one of those IP blocks you're boned.

Posted 01/31/2018 12:08 AM   
Please add next day survival
Please add next day survival

Posted 01/31/2018 01:00 AM   
Add rising storm 2!!
Add rising storm 2!!

Next day survival please
Next day survival please

aSSASSIN'S cREED sERIES
aSSASSIN'S cREED sERIES

Posted 01/31/2018 01:53 AM   
Watch_Dogs (The First One) Rising Storm 2: Vietnam These games would be nice andrew.
Watch_Dogs (The First One)

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

These games would be nice andrew.

Posted 01/31/2018 03:25 PM   
Hey, Could you add the Assassins creed series and Stars Wars Battlefront (The new one) ? (and Maybe GTA ? :D) It'll be appreciate ! :D Thanks for your work
Hey,

Could you add the Assassins creed series and Stars Wars Battlefront (The new one) ? (and Maybe GTA ? :D)

It'll be appreciate ! :D

Thanks for your work

Posted 01/31/2018 04:51 PM   
You really need to add Star Citizen !!
You really need to add Star Citizen !!

Become a Star Citizen @RobertsSpaceInd and get 5,000 free Credits https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-F2YL-RSJJ
Recruiting Ninjas! Sign up, suit up and help me take back the solar system in Warframe! Click this link to sign up for this awesome Free-to-Play game and we’ll both receive cool rewards! https://warframe.com/fr/signup?referrerId=515339f11a4d80bf16000030

Posted 01/31/2018 08:32 PM   
Battlefield 1 and warframe and my love is yours! :D
Battlefield 1 and warframe and my love is yours! :D

Posted 01/31/2018 09:03 PM   
Hoping you guys add street fighter v & destiny 2 possibly. :)
Hoping you guys add street fighter v & destiny 2 possibly.

:)

https://twitter.com/NYsFinestGFX

Posted 01/31/2018 09:42 PM   
[quote="NewYorksFinest"]Hoping you guys add street fighter v & destiny 2 possibly. :) [/quote] Destiny 2 is already supported.
NewYorksFinest said:Hoping you guys add street fighter v & destiny 2 possibly.

Destiny 2 is already supported.

Posted 01/31/2018 09:46 PM   
[quote="ahamidi"][quote="NewYorksFinest"]Hoping you guys add street fighter v & destiny 2 possibly. :) [/quote] Destiny 2 is already supported.[/quote] Is it? Huh, didnt know that so thanks! Guess all i need now is to wait for Street fighter V.
ahamidi said:
NewYorksFinest said:Hoping you guys add street fighter v & destiny 2 possibly.

Destiny 2 is already supported.

Is it? Huh, didnt know that so thanks! Guess all i need now is to wait for Street fighter V.

https://twitter.com/NYsFinestGFX

Posted 01/31/2018 09:48 PM   
yayy
yayy

Posted 01/31/2018 10:43 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top