Steam game on Shield GeForce now
Hi NVIDIA lovers Do you now when Steam game will be able on GeForce now Shield ? Is it planned a uniformisation of GeForce now service. Very sad to have different service on Shield and pc. I'm a client of GeForce now and i have to apply for a beta. Why i don't have access to this very great service on pc ? Thx ;-)
Hi NVIDIA lovers

Do you now when Steam game will be able on GeForce now Shield ?

Is it planned a uniformisation of GeForce now service. Very sad to have different service on Shield and pc.

I'm a client of GeForce now and i have to apply for a beta. Why i don't have access to this very great service on pc ?

Thx ;-)

Posted 01/13/2018 04:54 PM   
Never, so I recommend buying a Mac or Windows PC! There is also the Alienware alpha R2 if you want your steam library!
Never, so I recommend buying a Mac or Windows PC! There is also the Alienware alpha R2 if you want your steam library!

Posted 01/13/2018 07:42 PM   
[quote="Darkdisorder"]Never, so I recommend buying a Mac or Windows PC! There is also the Alienware alpha R2 if you want your steam library![/quote] As always people with no idea afirm his belives as it was something more than belives. Nobody knows if people from Nvidia has the intention to unify both services but from the point of view of the bussiness seems something logic and viable. In the short run I don't think is probably, but after finish the beta period of the GFN for Mac and PC I think will be a very feasible thing.
Darkdisorder said:Never, so I recommend buying a Mac or Windows PC! There is also the Alienware alpha R2 if you want your steam library!

As always people with no idea afirm his belives as it was something more than belives.
Nobody knows if people from Nvidia has the intention to unify both services but from the point of view of the bussiness seems something logic and viable.
In the short run I don't think is probably, but after finish the beta period of the GFN for Mac and PC I think will be a very feasible thing.

Posted 01/14/2018 12:07 PM   
Scroll To Top