Wait... What? This exists?
Hi there, So I was doing my usual stuff on the program, playing games etc etc, but then I noticed a game I haven't seen around before. EVE Valkyrie-Warzone. So I thought "Oh cool new game" so I checked the forums to see if their was a new post. Nothing. I then checked the supported games under the E category Nothing. At this point I just lost it for some weird reason (Im a really weird guy, whatever). So my question is What? Thanks, Atheon520
Hi there,

So I was doing my usual stuff on the program, playing games etc etc, but then I noticed a game I haven't seen around before. EVE Valkyrie-Warzone. So I thought "Oh cool new game" so I checked the forums to see if their was a new post. Nothing. I then checked the supported games under the E category Nothing. At this point I just lost it for some weird reason (Im a really weird guy, whatever). So my question is What?

Thanks,
Atheon520

Posted 01/13/2018 12:31 AM   
"So my question is What?" I am not sure what you're question is?
"So my question is What?"

I am not sure what you're question is?

Posted 01/13/2018 03:33 AM   
Hello Atheon520, thanks for sharing this with us. Next time you want to use this help forum as social media crap, please remember to add a picture of your kitty or newborn daughter / son. These things tends to get more likes and therefore more attention... "Im a really weird guy, whatever" : Yes...
Hello Atheon520,

thanks for sharing this with us. Next time you want to use this help forum as social media crap, please remember to add a picture of your kitty or newborn daughter / son. These things tends to get more likes and therefore more attention...

"Im a really weird guy, whatever" : Yes...

Posted 01/13/2018 07:52 AM   
[quote="sumer999"]Hello Atheon520, thanks for sharing this with us. Next time you want to use this help forum as social media crap, please remember to add a picture of your kitty or newborn daughter / son. These things tends to get more likes and therefore more attention... "Im a really weird guy, whatever" : Yes...[/quote] Oh haha very funny. Do you want a reward for your humor? My question was that if it’s safe to get. Cause there is/was nothing about this game existing in the supported games list. I thought that it was hacked on or something to try and steal info. You never know. So maybe before you try to insult people, try to understand them. You know you could at least make one friend once in your life.
sumer999 said:Hello Atheon520,

thanks for sharing this with us. Next time you want to use this help forum as social media crap, please remember to add a picture of your kitty or newborn daughter / son. These things tends to get more likes and therefore more attention...

"Im a really weird guy, whatever" : Yes...

Oh haha very funny. Do you want a reward for your humor? My question was that if it’s safe to get. Cause there is/was nothing about this game existing in the supported games list. I thought that it was hacked on or something to try and steal info. You never know. So maybe before you try to insult people, try to understand them. You know you could at least make one friend once in your life.

Posted 01/13/2018 01:01 PM   
Scroll To Top