Can't download any games on NVIDIA GeForce Now for mac.
For some reason when I try to download games, they never install. The button shows the loading symbol for a second, then it just stops and says "Install" again. I can still play the games that I've already downloaded (Hearthstone, Overwatch, League of Legends). Can I get some help?
For some reason when I try to download games, they never install. The button shows the loading symbol for a second, then it just stops and says "Install" again. I can still play the games that I've already downloaded (Hearthstone, Overwatch, League of Legends).

Can I get some help?

Posted 01/12/2018 09:59 PM   
Top right, on your name, click on manage steam. Chances are, if you set up properly, it will work now. If not, let us know what happened
Top right, on your name, click on manage steam.

Chances are, if you set up properly, it will work now. If not, let us know what happened

Posted 01/12/2018 10:23 PM   
I'm having the same problem, & Manage steam doesn't work either for me.
I'm having the same problem, & Manage steam doesn't work either for me.

Posted 01/13/2018 06:09 PM   
Same problem here :/. When I start any games, 'manage steam' - games either do not start at all (problem occurs) or the login into steam box appears but when I write my login and password down, there is only black screen, nothing more - after some time I get an error.
Same problem here :/. When I start any games, 'manage steam' - games either do not start at all (problem occurs) or the login into steam box appears but when I write my login and password down, there is only black screen, nothing more - after some time I get an error.

Posted 01/13/2018 06:55 PM   
Scroll To Top