i had a beta key but it has been redeemed?
a while back i received a beta key to my account and it was for the mac version but i heard you could use it for the pc version so i did and turns out someone used my code without me even trying the first time i have pictures of the email but im just a little mad cause i find this to be a great idea and i wanted to test it
a while back i received a beta key to my account and it was for the mac version but i heard you could use it for the pc version so i did and turns out someone used my code without me even trying the first time i have pictures of the email but im just a little mad cause i find this to be a great idea and i wanted to test it

Posted 01/12/2018 08:52 PM   
[quote="alleged13"]a while back i received a beta key to my account and it was for the mac version but i heard you could use it for the pc version so i did and turns out someone used my code without me even trying the first time i have pictures of the email but im just a little mad cause i find this to be a great idea and i wanted to test it[/quote] all you got to do is use the same account that you use on the mac
alleged13 said:a while back i received a beta key to my account and it was for the mac version but i heard you could use it for the pc version so i did and turns out someone used my code without me even trying the first time i have pictures of the email but im just a little mad cause i find this to be a great idea and i wanted to test it
all you got to do is use the same account that you use on the mac

Posted 01/12/2018 09:27 PM   
[quote="awesomenessbro64"][quote="alleged13"]a while back i received a beta key to my account and it was for the mac version but i heard you could use it for the pc version so i did and turns out someone used my code without me even trying the first time i have pictures of the email but im just a little mad cause i find this to be a great idea and i wanted to test it[/quote] all you got to do is use the same account that you use on the mac[/quote] thats the problem though i didnt even use it on the mac
awesomenessbro64 said:
alleged13 said:a while back i received a beta key to my account and it was for the mac version but i heard you could use it for the pc version so i did and turns out someone used my code without me even trying the first time i have pictures of the email but im just a little mad cause i find this to be a great idea and i wanted to test it
all you got to do is use the same account that you use on the mac
thats the problem though i didnt even use it on the mac

Posted 01/12/2018 09:33 PM   
Scroll To Top