unable to update billing info.
it seems the billing button in the GEforce now menu is blacked out.. so apparently you dont want my money? or maybe geforce now is no longer accepting new applicants? i dont know what is going on but it is totally bad for business if I'm not the only one.
it seems the billing button in the GEforce now menu is blacked out.. so apparently you dont want my money? or maybe geforce now is no longer accepting new applicants? i dont know what is going on but it is totally bad for business if I'm not the only one.

Posted 01/11/2018 08:12 AM   
not to mention ive purchased games from this service which makes it all the more unacceptable. so either I want a refund for the games I've bought or access to the service. fair is fair.
not to mention ive purchased games from this service which makes it all the more unacceptable. so either I want a refund for the games I've bought or access to the service. fair is fair.

Posted 01/11/2018 08:13 AM   
What version of the NVIDIA Games app are you running? What SHIELD Device? Are you logged in with the same email account that you use here on the forums?
What version of the NVIDIA Games app are you running?
What SHIELD Device?
Are you logged in with the same email account that you use here on the forums?

Home::MSI Z170I::Intel 6700k::16GB Corsair DDR4 3200mhz::Samsung 256gb M.2(OS)::Titan Xp:Asus ROG Swift PG278Q: Custom waterloop
Test rig::i9 7900::Asus Rampage VI::512gb M.2::32gb Gskills 3200mbz:Titan Xp::Custom loop
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Promo Code FAQ

Posted 01/13/2018 12:43 AM   
Scroll To Top