GeForce Experience 3.12.0.79 Feedback Thread
  1 / 10    
-Squashed bugs! Fixed a bug with the trim feature in the ShadowPlay Highlights summary screen. Fixed an installation error caused by the SHIELD wireless controller installer. Fixed a GameStream audio issue with Stream for Call of Duty: WWII. Fixed an issue where DPI scaling would impact the in-game overlay. Fixed an issue where FPS counter would appear in the application Wallpaper Engine. Fixed an issue where Shadowplay would record video with left/right images even though stereo option was disabled. Fixed an issue of image flickering on the in-game overlay. Fixed an issue where new users were not able to log in. Addressed various stability and performance issues. -A/B TEST - B VARIANT 5O % ENGLISH ONLY & REST OF WORLD (LOCALIZED) Customize your gameplay with Freestyle Game Filters (beta feature) Now you can apply post-processing filters to your games while you play. Change the look and mood of your game with tweaks to color or saturation, or apply dramatic post-process filters like HDR right from our in-game overlay. To use Game Filters, check “Enable Experimental Features” in Settings, update to the latest driver (release 390 or above), and press [Alt+F3] from one of over 100 supported games. Take beautiful game photos with our improved Ansel Photo Mode (beta feature) We’ve added powerful photo-editing capabilities with 7 new filters, 18 different controls, and the ability to combine filters together for advanced effects. To use Photo Mode, check “Enable Experimental Features” in Settings, update to the latest driver (release 390 or above), and press [Alt+F2] from one of over 30 supported Ansel games. Capture your best moments in Fortnite Battle Royale with ShadowPlay Highlights We’re happy to announce ShadowPlay Highlights support for Fortnite Battle Royale. GeForce Experience automatically captures your best moments and presents your best Highlights to share with your friends. Record videos and take screenshots of Microsoft Windows Games We’ve added UWP support to ShadowPlay, which means you can now record videos and capture screenshots from games purchased from the Microsoft Windows Store. Fire up games like Need for Speed Payback and start capturing your favorite moments. Improvements to GameStream We’ve provided a workaround to enable HDR support for Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Forza Motorsport 7, and Call of Duty: WW II. Visit the GeForce Forums for further instructions. We’ve added a troubleshooting link in Settings > SHIELD if you have issues connecting to your SHIELD. We’ve also improved reliability and stability of our GameStream feature. Squashed bugs! Fixed a bug with the trim feature in the ShadowPlay Highlights summary screen. Fixed an installation error caused by the SHIELD wireless controller installer. Fixed a GameStream audio issue with Stream for Call of Duty: WWII. Fixed an issue where DPI scaling would impact the in-game overlay. Fixed an issue where FPS counter would appear in the application Wallpaper Engine. Fixed an issue where Shadowplay would record video with left/right images even though stereo option was disabled. Fixed an issue of image flickering on the in-game overlay. Fixed an issue where new users were not able to log in. Addressed various stability and performance issues.
-Squashed bugs!

Fixed a bug with the trim feature in the ShadowPlay Highlights summary screen.

Fixed an installation error caused by the SHIELD wireless controller installer.

Fixed a GameStream audio issue with Stream for Call of Duty: WWII.

Fixed an issue where DPI scaling would impact the in-game overlay.

Fixed an issue where FPS counter would appear in the application Wallpaper Engine.

Fixed an issue where Shadowplay would record video with left/right images even though stereo option was disabled.

Fixed an issue of image flickering on the in-game overlay.

Fixed an issue where new users were not able to log in.

Addressed various stability and performance issues.

-A/B TEST - B VARIANT 5O % ENGLISH ONLY & REST OF WORLD (LOCALIZED)

Customize your gameplay with Freestyle Game Filters (beta feature)
Now you can apply post-processing filters to your games while you play. Change the look and mood of your game with tweaks to color or saturation, or apply dramatic post-process filters like HDR right from our in-game overlay. To use Game Filters, check “Enable Experimental Features” in Settings, update to the latest driver (release 390 or above), and press [Alt+F3] from one of over 100 supported games.

Take beautiful game photos with our improved Ansel Photo Mode (beta feature)
We’ve added powerful photo-editing capabilities with 7 new filters, 18 different controls, and the ability to combine filters together for advanced effects. To use Photo Mode, check “Enable Experimental Features” in Settings, update to the latest driver (release 390 or above), and press [Alt+F2] from one of over 30 supported Ansel games.

Capture your best moments in Fortnite Battle Royale with ShadowPlay Highlights
We’re happy to announce ShadowPlay Highlights support for Fortnite Battle Royale. GeForce Experience automatically captures your best moments and presents your best Highlights to share with your friends.

Record videos and take screenshots of Microsoft Windows Games
We’ve added UWP support to ShadowPlay, which means you can now record videos and capture screenshots from games purchased from the Microsoft Windows Store. Fire up games like Need for Speed Payback and start capturing your favorite moments.

Improvements to GameStream
We’ve provided a workaround to enable HDR support for Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Forza Motorsport 7, and Call of Duty: WW II. Visit the GeForce Forums for further instructions.
We’ve added a troubleshooting link in Settings > SHIELD if you have issues connecting to your SHIELD. We’ve also improved reliability and stability of our GameStream feature.

Squashed bugs!
Fixed a bug with the trim feature in the ShadowPlay Highlights summary screen.
Fixed an installation error caused by the SHIELD wireless controller installer.
Fixed a GameStream audio issue with Stream for Call of Duty: WWII.
Fixed an issue where DPI scaling would impact the in-game overlay.
Fixed an issue where FPS counter would appear in the application Wallpaper Engine.
Fixed an issue where Shadowplay would record video with left/right images even though stereo option was disabled.
Fixed an issue of image flickering on the in-game overlay.
Fixed an issue where new users were not able to log in.
Addressed various stability and performance issues.

GeForce Experience Support
GFE FAQ http://www.geforce.com/drivers/geforce-experience/faq

Posted 01/10/2018 06:40 PM   
DOF not working complete Screen is blurred
DOF not working complete Screen is blurred

Posted 01/10/2018 06:45 PM   
Hello everyone. When I record a gameplay does not record the sound game since version 3.11 what the solution of the problem?
Hello everyone.
When I record a gameplay does not record the sound game since version 3.11 what the solution of the problem?

Posted 01/10/2018 06:52 PM   
[quote="Xeno1987"]DOF not working complete Screen is blurred[/quote] Bug filed for this
Xeno1987 said:DOF not working complete Screen is blurred

Bug filed for this

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 01/10/2018 06:55 PM   
[quote="Folken29"]Hello everyone. When I record a gameplay does not record the sound game since version 3.11 what the solution of the problem? [/quote] What audio device are you using?
Folken29 said:Hello everyone.
When I record a gameplay does not record the sound game since version 3.11 what the solution of the problem?

What audio device are you using?

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 01/10/2018 06:56 PM   
you could put opacity option for icons of geforce "shadowplay"
you could put opacity option for icons of geforce "shadowplay"

Posted 01/10/2018 07:03 PM   
[quote="ManuelGuzmanNV"][quote="Folken29"]Hello everyone. When I record a gameplay does not record the sound game since version 3.11 what the solution of the problem? [/quote] What audio device are you using?[/quote] My Board is asus x299 gaming and the columns I use are the Logitech Z906 5.1 THX 500W Speakers I have in the settings of windows as default the device of the columns and since version 3.11 that stopped recording the sound that in the other versions always gave even the sound. I can only record the sound if I put predifinir depositor in the RAZER Kraken 7.1 Chroma. I wanted to be able to insert the Logitech Z906 5.1 THX 500W as before. greetings
ManuelGuzmanNV said:
Folken29 said:Hello everyone.

What audio device are you using?

My Board is asus x299 gaming and the columns I use are the Logitech Z906 5.1 THX 500W Speakers I have in the settings of windows as default the device of the columns and since version 3.11 that stopped recording the sound that in the other versions always gave even the sound.
I can only record the sound if I put predifinir depositor in the RAZER Kraken 7.1 Chroma. I wanted to be able to insert the Logitech Z906 5.1 THX 500W as before.

greetings

Posted 01/10/2018 07:06 PM   
8700K CPU not recognized, hence Optimization is not working. Switching to UK allowed the 8700K to be recognized, yet no game can be optimized, but their settings are at least seen. Geforce overlay is again detecting some GPU accelerated apps as games, for example Mail. Others like Skype/Edge/Store don't exhibit the "overlay is active" pop-up.
8700K CPU not recognized, hence Optimization is not working. Switching to UK allowed the 8700K to be recognized, yet no game can be optimized, but their settings are at least seen.

Geforce overlay is again detecting some GPU accelerated apps as games, for example Mail. Others like Skype/Edge/Store don't exhibit the "overlay is active" pop-up.

i7 8700K
MSI Z370 Gaming Plus
ADATA XPG Dazzle 16GB DDR4 3000MHz CL16
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING 8G
Fujitsu Siemens Amilo LSL3230T 1080p
Windows 10 x64 Pro RS4/1803

Posted 01/10/2018 07:21 PM   
[quote="Undon3"]8700K CPU not recognized, hence Optimization is not working. [/quote] Same here with the 8700k. cant optimize any game.
Undon3 said:8700K CPU not recognized, hence Optimization is not working.

Same here with the 8700k. cant optimize any game.

Posted 01/10/2018 11:31 PM   
And Same here with the 8700k. cant optimize any game.
And Same here with the 8700k. cant optimize any game.

Posted 01/10/2018 11:37 PM   
Is there any way to change the length of the recordings for a Fortnite Highlight video? It currently records only 10 seconds of play (before the kill, the kill itself, and briefly afterwards). I'd like to bump that up to 20 or 30 seconds (in case I'm in a long fight), but I can't find where I can do that.
Is there any way to change the length of the recordings for a Fortnite Highlight video? It currently records only 10 seconds of play (before the kill, the kill itself, and briefly afterwards).

I'd like to bump that up to 20 or 30 seconds (in case I'm in a long fight), but I can't find where I can do that.

Posted 01/11/2018 05:07 AM   
Having crashs in games when Share is active and only when Share is active also noticing around a 30-40 FPS increase in all games when share is disabled
Having crashs in games when Share is active and only when Share is active also noticing around a 30-40 FPS increase in all games when share is disabled

Posted 01/11/2018 07:19 AM   
The King of Fighters XIV (Steam Edition) game ready driver & GFE optimization are still not available for NBA 2K18.
Experimental Features keeps looking for updates almost forever,also i have the latest driver installed. Also reinstalled the dirvers and rebooted my pc Msi H270M Mortar Artic Intel i7 7700 3.6 Ghz 8GB Ram (Crucial) GTX 1060 6GB Windows 10 Pro 64 Bits EDIT: Solved it uninstalling the GFE program and reinstalling it. Tried Freestyle on Guild Wars 2 and its amazing!!!
Experimental Features keeps looking for updates almost forever,also i have the latest driver installed.
Also reinstalled the dirvers and rebooted my pc

Msi H270M Mortar Artic
Intel i7 7700 3.6 Ghz
8GB Ram (Crucial)
GTX 1060 6GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bits

EDIT: Solved it uninstalling the GFE program and reinstalling it. Tried Freestyle on Guild Wars 2 and its amazing!!!

Posted 01/11/2018 08:48 AM   
[quote="BrianJoergen"]And Same here with the 8700k. cant optimize any game.[/quote] Specs in sig. Different CPU but same problem when I first installed GFE. Couldn't optimise any games either. Got GFE to re-scan for games and after the scan was able to optimise games. Hope that helps
BrianJoergen said:And Same here with the 8700k. cant optimize any game.

Specs in sig. Different CPU but same problem when I first installed GFE. Couldn't optimise any games either. Got GFE to re-scan for games and after the scan was able to optimise games. Hope that helps

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X @ 3.9GHz; Asus X99-Deluxe; 64Gb DDR4 Hyper X Fury @ 2133MHz; 256Gb Samsung 850 Pro; EVGA Titan X SC; Asus PG279Q ROG Swift 27"; NZXT Kraken X61; Corsair AX1200i 1200W PSU 80+ Platinum; Phanteks Enthoo Luxe; Sennheiser GSX 1000; Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Generation); Logitech G13; Logitech G900; SteelSeries QcK XXL; Windows 10 x64

Posted 01/11/2018 08:50 AM   
  1 / 10    
Scroll To Top