Ubisoft
Today when I started up my Uplay client they have a huge headline saying Ubisoft games now available on GeForce Now starting today. They show the shield logo. Although they mention Mac and PC they specifically mention Shield devices as well. So question is where are the games on the Shield Tablet? I don't have access to them. Does anyone see them on their end?
Today when I started up my Uplay client they have a huge headline saying Ubisoft games now available on GeForce Now starting today. They show the shield logo. Although they mention Mac and PC they specifically mention Shield devices as well. So question is where are the games on the Shield Tablet? I don't have access to them. Does anyone see them on their end?

Posted 01/10/2018 03:48 AM   
I've seen it but I thought it was the old posting! I check Nvidia Twitter and nothing. I check Google to see if anyone mentioned it but nope! Strange as it on the front of Uplay!
I've seen it but I thought it was the old posting! I check Nvidia Twitter and nothing. I check Google to see if anyone mentioned it but nope! Strange as it on the front of Uplay!

Posted 01/10/2018 05:10 AM   
[quote="Darkdisorder"]I've seen it but I thought it was the old posting! I check Nvidia Twitter and there was not mentioning. I check Google to see if anyone mentioned it but nope! Strange as it on the front of Uplay![/quote]
Darkdisorder said:I've seen it but I thought it was the old posting! I check Nvidia Twitter and there was not mentioning. I check Google to see if anyone mentioned it but nope! Strange as it on the front of Uplay!

Posted 01/10/2018 05:11 AM   
Here's the old blog post from a year ago that hints at what we can expect: https://shield.nvidia.com/blog/ubisoft-games-on-geforce-now
Here's the old blog post from a year ago that hints at what we can expect:

https://shield.nvidia.com/blog/ubisoft-games-on-geforce-now

Posted 01/10/2018 05:21 AM   
Yeah that's last year's posting. But what I'm saying is this was on Uplay's front page when you launch the client.
Yeah that's last year's posting. But what I'm saying is this was on Uplay's front page when you launch the client.

Posted 01/10/2018 06:22 AM   
Removed
Removed

Posted 01/10/2018 11:07 AM   
well..... https://venturebeat.com/2018/01/07/nvidia-starts-new-beta-for-geforce-now-cloud-gaming-service/ Mike
Yeah that's old news. I probably should have taken a screenshot of what I'm talking about.
Yeah that's old news. I probably should have taken a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

Posted 01/10/2018 04:33 PM   
I think it is Ubisoft games for Geforce Now on PC only. That what the blog post must have been talking about not the Nvidia Shield. Those 4k PC monitor interest me a lot though. *Update I found it!
I think it is Ubisoft games for Geforce Now on PC only. That what the blog post must have been talking about not the Nvidia Shield. Those 4k PC monitor interest me a lot though. *Update I found it!
Attachments

Capture5.PNG

Posted 01/10/2018 07:15 PM   
Yeah. Wonder when it is coming to Shield though since they promised a year ago. Liquidsky simply doesn't cut it at all.
Yeah. Wonder when it is coming to Shield though since they promised a year ago. Liquidsky simply doesn't cut it at all.

Posted 01/10/2018 08:43 PM   
With Nvidia busy at CES, I would be surprised to see any new games pop up this week, and certainly would not expect Uplay support. That being said, it would be an incredible leap forward for GeForce Now when we get Uplay -- especially if multiplayer is supported. I see no reason why they could not also add Fortnite, except for the whole controller versus mouse issue. But that should really be a decision the consumer gets to make, not one that is made for us. Although I bought an Xbox One X, the arrival of the Ubisoft games would be enough for me to resubscribe as I have several of their games on PC.
With Nvidia busy at CES, I would be surprised to see any new games pop up this week, and certainly would not expect Uplay support.

That being said, it would be an incredible leap forward for GeForce Now when we get Uplay -- especially if multiplayer is supported.

I see no reason why they could not also add Fortnite, except for the whole controller versus mouse issue. But that should really be a decision the consumer gets to make, not one that is made for us.

Although I bought an Xbox One X, the arrival of the Ubisoft games would be enough for me to resubscribe as I have several of their games on PC.

Posted 01/11/2018 12:23 AM   
Lol! I remember when they lied about Ubisoft support on the Shield to move units along with the Nvidia spot!!! That was funny!!! Bahahaha!!! They got away with false advertising!!!! Lmao!!! =D
Lol! I remember when they lied about Ubisoft support on the Shield to move units along with the Nvidia spot!!! That was funny!!! Bahahaha!!! They got away with false advertising!!!! Lmao!!! =D
Well, now there is confirmation from NVidia it's deffo a service for Geforce now for PC, hoping it will come to Shield GFN, if they have the agreement in place I don't see why not?
Well, now there is confirmation from NVidia it's deffo a service for Geforce now for PC, hoping it will come to Shield GFN, if they have the agreement in place I don't see why not?

Posted 01/13/2018 03:40 PM   
[quote="Rolfey"]Well, now there is confirmation from NVidia it's deffo UPlay for Geforce now for PC, hoping it will come to Shield GFN, if they have the agreement in place I don't see why not?[/quote]
Rolfey said:Well, now there is confirmation from NVidia it's deffo UPlay for Geforce now for PC, hoping it will come to Shield GFN, if they have the agreement in place I don't see why not?

Posted 01/13/2018 03:41 PM   
For me is clear that it will be available for GFN for shield. We see last week some test with watchdog and assassins creed, and a new entry called Ubisoft in the nvidia games app. But I hope they appear very soon has the service has been very static the last two months and people start to be nervous about his future.
For me is clear that it will be available for GFN for shield. We see last week some test with watchdog and assassins creed, and a new entry called Ubisoft in the nvidia games app.
But I hope they appear very soon has the service has been very static the last two months and people start to be nervous about his future.

Posted 01/13/2018 04:27 PM   
Scroll To Top