Freestyle not working on any game I have :(
  1 / 11    
Hey there so I got Driver 390.65, got GFE 3.12 and my 1060 Tried multiple games like Cuphead PUBG Siege H1Z1 Black Desert Borderlands 2 Rocket League and I get the same error on all of them, "A supported game is required for this feature" I have restarted the PC and my games are up to date, both Photo Mode and Game Filter are giving me the same issue and all those games are in the list of Supported Games. https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/freestyle-games/ Am I missing something??
Hey there so I got Driver 390.65, got GFE 3.12 and my 1060

Tried multiple games like

Cuphead
PUBG
Siege
H1Z1
Black Desert
Borderlands 2
Rocket League

and I get the same error on all of them, "A supported game is required for this feature"

I have restarted the PC and my games are up to date, both Photo Mode and Game Filter are giving me the same issue and all those games are in the list of Supported Games. https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/freestyle-games/

Am I missing something??

Posted 01/09/2018 05:29 PM   
Same issue with Half Life 2, Cuphead...
Same issue with Half Life 2, Cuphead...

Posted 01/09/2018 06:05 PM   
Reinstalled the driver and that seems to have fixed the issue
Reinstalled the driver and that seems to have fixed the issue

Posted 01/09/2018 07:48 PM   
Tried that, Dishonored works. I'm not impressed enough to keep reinstalling games to see which ones actually work...
Tried that, Dishonored works. I'm not impressed enough to keep reinstalling games to see which ones actually work...

Posted 01/09/2018 10:12 PM   
Please be sure to have the latest GeForce Experience & Game Ready Driver updates and to enable experimental features within GeForce Experience. We currently have a known issue that requires some users to reboot their system after updating to the latest version of GeForce Experience and Game Ready Driver. So if you already haven't, try restarting your system. [url=https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/freestyle-games/]Here is a list of the current games that support FreeStyle.[/url]
Please be sure to have the latest GeForce Experience & Game Ready Driver updates and to enable experimental features within GeForce Experience.

We currently have a known issue that requires some users to reboot their system after updating to the latest version of GeForce Experience and Game Ready Driver. So if you already haven't, try restarting your system.

Here is a list of the current games that support FreeStyle.

Posted 01/09/2018 11:54 PM   
I have the same problem, I restarted my PC, reinstalled the driver, made sure the experimental beta option was on and I am still having problems.
I have the same problem, I restarted my PC, reinstalled the driver, made sure the experimental beta option was on and I am still having problems.

Posted 01/10/2018 09:36 PM   
[quote="GamingFlaming"]I have the same problem, I restarted my PC, reinstalled the driver, made sure the experimental beta option was on and I am still having problems.[/quote] Me too.
GamingFlaming said:I have the same problem, I restarted my PC, reinstalled the driver, made sure the experimental beta option was on and I am still having problems.

Me too.

Posted 01/11/2018 02:58 AM   
Same problem here, GTA V, when I try to engage it says something like please use a compatible game or something along them lines...
Same problem here, GTA V, when I try to engage it says something like please use a compatible game or something along them lines...

Phat Monkey www.PhatMonkey.me Win10 64bit, Rog Maximus x formula, Intel Core I7 8700K, Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB DDR4 3333MHz, MSI GTX 1080 TI Gaming X, Obsidian Series 900D Case, Acer Predator Z35 144hz

Posted 01/13/2018 09:30 PM   
Same problem is happening to me. I have updated Geforce Experience as well as the driver. And yes, I restarted my system multiple times. Currently, I'm playing Ghost Recon Wildlands and the Freestyle feature is not working. Please, fix it.
Same problem is happening to me. I have updated Geforce Experience as well as the driver. And yes, I restarted my system multiple times. Currently, I'm playing Ghost Recon Wildlands and the Freestyle feature is not working. Please, fix it.

Posted 01/13/2018 09:44 PM   
Same problem to me please fix this!
Same problem to me please fix this!

Posted 01/14/2018 09:56 AM   
Having the same issue here. On 1060. Was really looking forward to this feature, so I'm really bummed it doesn't seem to be working at all. :(
Having the same issue here. On 1060.
Was really looking forward to this feature, so I'm really bummed it doesn't seem to be working at all. :(

Posted 01/14/2018 02:12 PM   
Same issue. Every game i try on the list of supported games will not use freestyle. I have the latest drivers and Geforce Experience installed and experimental features are enabled. The overlay keeps telling me every game is unsupported.
Same issue. Every game i try on the list of supported games will not use freestyle. I have the latest drivers and Geforce Experience installed and experimental features are enabled. The overlay keeps telling me every game is unsupported.

Posted 01/14/2018 06:42 PM   
It is working for me now!!! I tested it on Ghost Recon Wildlands game. All I had to do is start the game through Geforce Experience and NOT on Uplay and don't forget to enable "Enable experimental features. A Geforce Experience update may be required." option. Working as intented now. Awesome feature!
It is working for me now!!! I tested it on Ghost Recon Wildlands game.

All I had to do is start the game through Geforce Experience and NOT on Uplay and don't forget to enable "Enable experimental features. A Geforce Experience update may be required." option.

Working as intented now. Awesome feature!

Posted 01/15/2018 06:37 AM   
For me, it works with Fallout 4, but not Half-Life 2.
For me, it works with Fallout 4, but not Half-Life 2.

Posted 01/16/2018 01:53 AM   
Same here, it only works when i launch through geforce experience, it used to work before, dont know what happenned.
Same here, it only works when i launch through geforce experience, it used to work before, dont know what happenned.

Posted 01/16/2018 06:58 AM   
  1 / 11    
Scroll To Top