2 Geforce Now questions
Hey there, i recently bought a shield tablet and read the news today from the new geforce now. Now i got 2 questions: - the last time i read about Now was in january where the cost would be 25$ for a few hours. Is this still the case or is it now 9,99$ per month with unlimited game time? - can i do with the shield geforce now the same as with the PC version? for example play pubg/fortnite on my shield via Now?
Hey there,

i recently bought a shield tablet and read the news today from the new geforce now.

Now i got 2 questions:

- the last time i read about Now was in january where the cost would be 25$ for a few hours. Is this still the case or is it now 9,99$ per month with unlimited game time?

- can i do with the shield geforce now the same as with the PC version? for example play pubg/fortnite on my shield via Now?

Posted 01/09/2018 12:17 PM   
It's $7.99 with unlimited game time. Basically $96 a year! This is for the Nvidia Shield Tablet and TV only. You don't get access to your full PC library but selected titles.
It's $7.99 with unlimited game time. Basically $96 a year! This is for the Nvidia Shield Tablet and TV only. You don't get access to your full PC library but selected titles.

Posted 01/09/2018 07:24 PM   
Scroll To Top