Full Capacity in My Region
  1 / 2    
Hi! So I have recently downloaded and installed GeForce NOW on pc. However, when I try to install any games from the list I get the error message: [center]We're sorry, GeForce NOW is currently at full capacity in your region. Please join our waitlist to be notified when space becomes available.[/center] My question is, does anyone know how to fix this or get through this? I've already signed up for the beta a while back but judging on some of the other people's stories, I don't think I'll be getting a response anytime soon. Any answers or comments pertaining to this topic would be greatly appreciated! I just want to play video games like everybody else.
Hi! So I have recently downloaded and installed GeForce NOW on pc. However, when I try to install any games from the list I get the error message:

We're sorry, GeForce NOW is currently at full capacity in your region. Please join our waitlist to be notified when space becomes available.

My question is, does anyone know how to fix this or get through this? I've already signed up for the beta a while back but judging on some of the other people's stories, I don't think I'll be getting a response anytime soon.

Any answers or comments pertaining to this topic would be greatly appreciated! I just want to play video games like everybody else.

Posted 01/09/2018 01:42 AM   
Same problem
Same problem

Posted 01/09/2018 01:46 AM   
I have the same problem too. I signed up for the wait-list about 3 months ago.
I have the same problem too. I signed up for the wait-list about 3 months ago.

Posted 01/09/2018 04:21 AM   
Same problem
Same problem

Posted 01/09/2018 05:05 AM   
Hi Please sign up for our waitlist, and you will be invited in the coming weeks.
Hi

Please sign up for our waitlist, and you will be invited in the coming weeks.

Posted 01/09/2018 05:01 PM   
same problem, give invite faster please guys:)
same problem, give invite faster please guys:)

Posted 01/09/2018 06:38 PM   
same problem, really bummed that their is a wait list for a simple game launcher. i just wanted to play VR chat but no... i have to wait another few months just so i can connect my steam account.
same problem, really bummed that their is a wait list for a simple game launcher. i just wanted to play VR chat but no... i have to wait another few months just so i can connect my steam account.

Posted 01/10/2018 12:30 AM   
[quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]Hi Please sign up for our waitlist, and you will be invited in the coming weeks.[/quote] Can't sign up for the wait list. The submit button is non functional
Andrewf@NVIDIA said:Hi

Can't sign up for the wait list. The submit button is non functional

Try and be amazed

Posted 01/10/2018 12:34 AM   
[quote="PFCMaddMann"][quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]Hi Please sign up for our waitlist, and you will be invited in the coming weeks.[/quote] Can't sign up for the wait list. The submit button is non functional[/quote] Same problem here. I can´t sign up for the wait list.
PFCMaddMann said:

Can't sign up for the wait list. The submit button is non functional

Same problem here. I can´t sign up for the wait list.

Posted 01/10/2018 12:46 AM   
[quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]Hi Please sign up for our waitlist, and you will be invited in the coming weeks.[/quote] Signed up for PC beta when MAC beta was still going....

Signed up for PC beta when MAC beta was still going....

Posted 01/10/2018 01:05 AM   
I get the exact same message. Can you tell us when this will be resolved? I just don't understand why you're making wait for a FREE BETA SERVICE. Shows that you are unprepared for situations like this. Please hear us out and give us an honest answer. This service is stunning from what I've seen and I'd love to use it but we cannot because of this issue. Thank you and have a good evening.
I get the exact same message. Can you tell us when this will be resolved? I just don't understand why you're making wait for a FREE BETA SERVICE. Shows that you are unprepared for situations like this. Please hear us out and give us an honest answer. This service is stunning from what I've seen and I'd love to use it but we cannot because of this issue. Thank you and have a good evening.

Posted 01/10/2018 01:30 AM   
[quote="dasbassdrioz"][quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]Hi Please sign up for our waitlist, and you will be invited in the coming weeks.[/quote] Signed up for PC beta when MAC beta was still going....[/quote] @Andrew, i wish we was able to sign up. Button simply does not work! =(
dasbassdrioz said:

Signed up for PC beta when MAC beta was still going....

@Andrew, i wish we was able to sign up. Button simply does not work! =(

Posted 01/10/2018 02:23 AM   
I feel like a wait list for this in completely unnecessary. Maybe it's good for protection against bots (maybe?) but it shows that you guys are unprepared for the mass load of people coming in, and when it's time to go through this list, you cherry pick whoever you want. @J-win97 has been waiting for 3 months to use this as others can with no problem? If you want us to continue our interest, help us out and give us an actual response instead of most moderator's responses being automated by a bot. As a person with a low end pc, this service is perfect and I'd love to use it like everyone else but just please do your jobs correctly and not cherry pick the wait list.
I feel like a wait list for this in completely unnecessary. Maybe it's good for protection against bots (maybe?) but it shows that you guys are unprepared for the mass load of people coming in, and when it's time to go through this list, you cherry pick whoever you want. @J-win97 has been waiting for 3 months to use this as others can with no problem? If you want us to continue our interest, help us out and give us an actual response instead of most moderator's responses being automated by a bot. As a person with a low end pc, this service is perfect and I'd love to use it like everyone else but just please do your jobs correctly and not cherry pick the wait list.

Posted 01/10/2018 12:48 PM   
[quote="razzaraptor"]I feel like a wait list for this in completely unnecessary. Maybe it's good for protection against bots (maybe?) but it shows that you guys are unprepared for the mass load of people coming in, and when it's time to go through this list, you cherry pick whoever you want. @J-win97 has been waiting for 3 months to use this as others can with no problem? If you want us to continue our interest, help us out and give us an actual response instead of most moderator's responses being automated by a bot. As a person with a low end pc, this service is perfect and I'd love to use it like everyone else but just please do your jobs correctly and not cherry pick the wait list. [/quote] The wait list is very necessary. When the Mac beta went live in the EU, there were problems with the EU servers and they couldn't cope with demand. This had a very negative impact on the wait times for the paid-for GeForce NOW for SHIELD service. Since then, they have obviously increased capacity. However I can see why they want to slowly ramp up the number of users and check that server capacity isn't reached. GeForce NOW for PC will be a PAID service, so it is very kind of them to let us test this service for FREE. Just have patience, I'm sure they will open it up to all users on the wait-list before they go-live with it, so you'll get a chance to test it. Also once it's live I'm sure there will be a trial period for new sign-ups to check that it works for them, before the paid period starts.
razzaraptor said:I feel like a wait list for this in completely unnecessary. Maybe it's good for protection against bots (maybe?) but it shows that you guys are unprepared for the mass load of people coming in, and when it's time to go through this list, you cherry pick whoever you want. @J-win97 has been waiting for 3 months to use this as others can with no problem? If you want us to continue our interest, help us out and give us an actual response instead of most moderator's responses being automated by a bot. As a person with a low end pc, this service is perfect and I'd love to use it like everyone else but just please do your jobs correctly and not cherry pick the wait list.

The wait list is very necessary. When the Mac beta went live in the EU, there were problems with the EU servers and they couldn't cope with demand. This had a very negative impact on the wait times for the paid-for GeForce NOW for SHIELD service. Since then, they have obviously increased capacity. However I can see why they want to slowly ramp up the number of users and check that server capacity isn't reached.

GeForce NOW for PC will be a PAID service, so it is very kind of them to let us test this service for FREE. Just have patience, I'm sure they will open it up to all users on the wait-list before they go-live with it, so you'll get a chance to test it. Also once it's live I'm sure there will be a trial period for new sign-ups to check that it works for them, before the paid period starts.

Posted 01/10/2018 05:14 PM   
We are looking into the waitlist submit button issue.
We are looking into the waitlist submit button issue.

Posted 01/10/2018 06:10 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top