Waiting List
  1 / 2    
I signed up for the PC beta when the MAC only beta was still going on on its own. PC beta starts today, no access. I re-signed up... So that's weird. But other than that, is there a place where we can view where we stand on the waiting list? Just to get an idea as to how much longer for our turn.
I signed up for the PC beta when the MAC only beta was still going on on its own.
PC beta starts today, no access.
I re-signed up...
So that's weird.
But other than that, is there a place where we can view where we stand on the waiting list?
Just to get an idea as to how much longer for our turn.

Posted 01/08/2018 11:20 PM   
Have you tried downloading it from here: https://download.nvidia.com/gfnpc/GeForceNOW-release.exe ?
Have you tried downloading it from here: https://download.nvidia.com/gfnpc/GeForceNOW-release.exe ?

Posted 01/08/2018 11:22 PM   
u will added AC: Origins in future?
u will added AC: Origins in future?

Posted 01/08/2018 11:33 PM   
When click install "Were sorry GeForce Now is currently at full capacity in your region.Please join our waitlist to be notified when space becomes avaible"
When click install "Were sorry GeForce Now is currently at full capacity in your region.Please join our waitlist to be notified when space becomes avaible"

Posted 01/09/2018 01:45 AM   
I'm getting the same message as Standed.
I'm getting the same message as Standed.

Posted 01/09/2018 04:24 AM   
How much do you need to wait after you join wait list? Friend of mine has MAC and you can install GeForce now but you can't play without invitation code
How much do you need to wait after you join wait list?
Friend of mine has MAC and you can install GeForce now but you can't play without invitation code

Posted 01/09/2018 02:50 PM   
Hi You need to get an invitation to participate. Please sign up for the waitlist and we will invite you in the coming weeks.
Hi

You need to get an invitation to participate. Please sign up for the waitlist and we will invite you in the coming weeks.

Posted 01/09/2018 05:02 PM   
[quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]Hi You need to get an invitation to participate. Please sign up for the waitlist and we will invite you in the coming weeks.[/quote] Currently it appears that the wait list sign up is broken. You enter your information and click submit, but nothing happens.
Andrewf@NVIDIA said:Hi

You need to get an invitation to participate. Please sign up for the waitlist and we will invite you in the coming weeks.

Currently it appears that the wait list sign up is broken. You enter your information and click submit, but nothing happens.

Posted 01/10/2018 12:57 AM   
[quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]Hi You need to get an invitation to participate. Please sign up for the waitlist and we will invite you in the coming weeks.[/quote] Any maximum estimated wait time?

Any maximum estimated wait time?

Posted 01/10/2018 01:02 AM   
Hi I signed up for the beta as well, I got no email of confirmation or anything, now if I go to the waitlist page and try to sign up nothing happens, it doesn't refresh or anything it just stays the same, what do i do?
Hi I signed up for the beta as well, I got no email of confirmation or anything, now if I go to the waitlist page and try to sign up nothing happens, it doesn't refresh or anything it just stays the same, what do i do?

Posted 01/10/2018 02:42 AM   
[quote="cakash.12"]Hi I signed up for the beta as well, I got no email of confirmation or anything, now if I go to the waitlist page and try to sign up nothing happens, it doesn't refresh or anything it just stays the same, what do i do?[/quote] Give it a shot now. Whatever seemed to be the issue seems to have been resolved.
cakash.12 said:Hi I signed up for the beta as well, I got no email of confirmation or anything, now if I go to the waitlist page and try to sign up nothing happens, it doesn't refresh or anything it just stays the same, what do i do?

Give it a shot now. Whatever seemed to be the issue seems to have been resolved.

Posted 01/10/2018 05:42 AM   
@Andrewf@NVIDIA can u give us some ETA for the people who have joined the waitlist past two weeks.[quote="dasbassdrioz"][quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]Hi You need to get an invitation to participate. Please sign up for the waitlist and we will invite you in the coming weeks.[/quote] Any maximum estimated wait time?[/quote] @Andrewf@NVIDIA can u give us some ETA for the people who have joined the waitlist past two weeks.
@Andrewf@NVIDIA can u give us some ETA for the people who have joined the waitlist past two weeks.
dasbassdrioz said:

@Andrewf@NVIDIA can u give us some ETA for the people who have joined the waitlist past two weeks.

Posted 01/10/2018 09:02 AM   
[quote="ivancalusic"]@Andrewf@NVIDIA can u give us some ETA for the people who have joined the waitlist past two weeks.[quote="dasbassdrioz"][quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]Hi You need to get an invitation to participate. Please sign up for the waitlist and we will invite you in the coming weeks.[/quote] Any maximum estimated wait time?[/quote] @Andrewf@NVIDIA can u give us some ETA for the people who have joined the waitlist past two weeks.[/quote] Hi We are going to be inviting users each week. We have a large backlog of users that signed up last year for the PC app we also need to invite.
ivancalusic said:@Andrewf@NVIDIA can u give us some ETA for the people who have joined the waitlist past two weeks.
dasbassdrioz said:

Hi

We are going to be inviting users each week. We have a large backlog of users that signed up last year for the PC app we also need to invite.

Posted 01/10/2018 06:14 PM   
This service is huge and the hype is huge also! If you choose to open it for public beta test now, please make efforts and send invitations as soon as you can. It's a pity to see only the interface without nothing to do right now. Thank you !
This service is huge and the hype is huge also!
If you choose to open it for public beta test now, please make efforts and send invitations as soon as you can. It's a pity to see only the interface without nothing to do right now.
Thank you !

Don't just win; Destroy !

Posted 01/11/2018 09:33 AM   
Hello, when i do sign up for beta, for me nothing pops up in my email, it's been atleast, 10-20 hours, should i be worried?
Hello, when i do sign up for beta, for me nothing pops up in my email, it's been atleast, 10-20 hours, should i be worried?

Posted 01/11/2018 10:22 AM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top