Official 390.65 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 1/8/18)
  32 / 32    
I have problems with dual monitor. 390,65 is not stable. Windows freezing.
I have problems with dual monitor. 390,65 is not stable. Windows freezing.

Posted 01/28/2018 08:19 PM   
[quote="joker18"]Compared to 388.43 with 390.65 when playing in 3D I am loosing 10-15% performance in Battlefield 1. I am using exactly the same Nvcp configuration in both driver version. Anyone else had some FPS issues? [/quote] Thanks Ill leave the driver alone for now
joker18 said:Compared to 388.43 with 390.65 when playing in 3D I am loosing 10-15% performance in Battlefield 1.
I am using exactly the same Nvcp configuration in both driver version.

Anyone else had some FPS issues?

Thanks Ill leave the driver alone for now

i7 5820K 3.3ghz (Stock Clock) GTX 1080 Founders Edition (Stock Clock) 16GB 2400 RAM Asus PG278QR Windows 10 64 Bit Check out my 3D screenshots http://photos.3dvisionlive.com/blueshark747/

Posted 01/29/2018 03:23 PM   
Try todays new driver! 390.77
Try todays new driver!

Posted 01/29/2018 03:32 PM   
[quote="Coogan-1"][quote="RazorBullie"][quote="ZoioX"]All people with Dual monitor and Multi gpu problems can send to me your second Monitor and your second Gpu that your problems go away... I will be very happy with your 'defected' devices![/quote] Please, you are stopping to beg. Lol! Am seeing you beg for pc component all time and days. Double lol![/quote] What? [/quote] it's funny to see people complaining with their expensive cards and monitors ... I just wanted to help them
Coogan-1 said:
RazorBullie said:
ZoioX said:All people with Dual monitor and Multi gpu problems can send to me your second Monitor and your second Gpu that your problems go away... I will be very happy with your 'defected' devices!

Please, you are stopping to beg. Lol! Am seeing you beg for pc component all time and days. Double lol!

What?

it's funny to see people complaining with their expensive cards and monitors ... I just wanted to help them

MSI N770 TF 4GD5/OC
4790K@4.4Ghz all cores
Prime95 FFT 768K stable !!! Lol
All C-states w/o freeze !!! double Lol
ASROCK Z97m Pro4
Vengeance DDR3 1600 CL10 CR 1T
Corsair TX650 V2 PSU
Win10 Pro for Workstations 1803 Build 17.666 DEvil's build
with " Ultimate Performance " enabled !!! with DEvil's cpu

Posted 01/29/2018 03:45 PM   
390.77 WHQL Driver released https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/geforce-driver-390-77-whql-download-discussion.419257/ http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/390.77/390.77-win10-win8-win7-desktop-release-notes.pdf When will it be updated here?
[quote="ZoioX"][quote="Coogan-1"][quote="RazorBullie"][quote="ZoioX"]All people with Dual monitor and Multi gpu problems can send to me your second Monitor and your second Gpu that your problems go away... I will be very happy with your 'defected' devices![/quote] Please, you are stopping to beg. Lol! Am seeing you beg for pc component all time and days. Double lol![/quote] What? [/quote] it's funny to see people complaining with their expensive cards and monitors ... I just wanted to help them[/quote] Well, if people will donate all computers to me, all theirs computers problems will go away.
ZoioX said:
Coogan-1 said:
RazorBullie said:
ZoioX said:All people with Dual monitor and Multi gpu problems can send to me your second Monitor and your second Gpu that your problems go away... I will be very happy with your 'defected' devices!

Please, you are stopping to beg. Lol! Am seeing you beg for pc component all time and days. Double lol!

What?

it's funny to see people complaining with their expensive cards and monitors ... I just wanted to help them

Well, if people will donate all computers to me, all theirs computers problems will go away.

Posted 01/29/2018 07:56 PM   
[quote="nastasache1"][quote="ZoioX"][quote="Coogan-1"][quote="RazorBullie"][quote="ZoioX"]All people with Dual monitor and Multi gpu problems can send to me your second Monitor and your second Gpu that your problems go away... I will be very happy with your 'defected' devices![/quote] Please, you are stopping to beg. Lol! Am seeing you beg for pc component all time and days. Double lol![/quote] What? [/quote] it's funny to see people complaining with their expensive cards and monitors ... I just wanted to help them[/quote] Well, if people will donate all computers to me, all theirs computers problems will go away.[/quote] But they will become your problems as it will run choppier than with your current setup.
nastasache1 said:
ZoioX said:
Coogan-1 said:
RazorBullie said:

What?

Well, if people will donate all computers to me, all theirs computers problems will go away.

But they will become your problems as it will run choppier than with your current setup.

Posted 01/29/2018 08:34 PM   
[quote="AdiSimpson"]With 388.71 Rocket League was perfectly smooth for me, you cant do better. But now with this Driver it has some noticeable random Stutter. Going back to 388.71.[/quote] same problem here we need a fix i did made a ticket to them
AdiSimpson said:With 388.71 Rocket League was perfectly smooth for me, you cant do better.
But now with this Driver it has some noticeable random Stutter. Going back to 388.71.

same problem here

we need a fix

i did made a ticket to them

MB: ASUS RAMPAGE VI EXTREME
CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-7920X Processor Extreme Edition 4.2 GHZ auto
CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i v2
Video: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 Founders Edition.Memory: G.SKILL 32GB 14-14-14-34 [Trident Z RGB] F4-3200C14Q-32GTZR
PSU: Seasonic PRIME Titanium 850 w
SSD: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 2TB
SSD: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 2TB
SSD: Samsung SSD 850 PRO 2TB
SSD: Samsung 950 PRO M.2 512GB OS
SOUND: Sound Blaster Z
NETWORK:Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210
CASE:Cooler Master: HAF X
MONITOR:IPS LED LG 27" 27UD69P 27 inch 4K 5 ms WhiteFreeSync - disabled, Display port
TV: LG OLED55C7V

Posted 01/29/2018 10:13 PM   
[quote="khanmein"][quote="Sellis7"]I am not sure if this is a bug or not but having a monitor overclocked causes my gpu to idle at high gpu/memory clocks for some reason. At 144Hz my gpu idles like it should: 139Mhz and memory at 405Mhz. At 160Hz my gpu idles like it should: 139Mhz and memory at 405Mhz. But at 165Hz my gpu "idles" at 1253Mhz and memory at 5200Mhz. I know that higher refreshrate requires higher clocks but that is an overkill.[/quote] Did you change your global setting? I suggest using Optimal power. [/quote] I see some people saying this lately... but why? I never see any technical info provided from those saying it to justify a setting that CLEARLY exists to save power at the cost of reduced performance (otherwise, it would just always be set that way and not even be in NVIDIA control panel). The entire reason they allow you to change it is BECAUSE some games do not play well with the power saving modes - and it's not uncommon, I experienced it a number of times in a number of games before I realized I needed to ALWAYS set to "prefer maximum performance"... which just is the only sensible option, logically, unless there is a weird, specific bug that makes that particular setting actually reduce performance over the power saving modes, which would be a bug that they'd likely have solved by now. NVIDIA cards haven't been overheating at max capability for quite a while now, they almost always become unstable for other reasons long before you reach the too-high temperature threshold. Unless you're playing an old game where performance doesn't matter or you're on a gaming laptop and NEED to use battery mode for some reason (which sucks, performance-wise, in any game with decent graphical power)... why bother with the headache and/or reduced performance or inconsistent performance? There is simply no reason to set that setting any differently than "prefer max performance", unless - like I mentioned - there is a new bug that I'm unaware of and not affected by (I'm still on the 388.71 drivers, not these yet for me until they work out the performance issues with the spectre/meltdown patches/drivers - which will likely need the help of MS to solve the issue, and it will, as always, take them their sweet time to do so. It doesn't even actually seem to use much, if really any, more power in a desktop PC when idle - not a significant amount, at least. It still uses much more power playing a game than just sitting in windows not using the GPU much if at all, so it's still going into a power save mode of sorts either way, even when set to prefer maximum performance (according to the wattage readout on my UPS, at least). Can you or anyone explain why setting it to any of the power save modes (which is just asking for issues like stuttering, crashes, etc as the card ramps back up and down and the game has to compensate for it doing so, which some are not so good at doing), is being recommended?
khanmein said:
Sellis7 said:I am not sure if this is a bug or not but having a monitor overclocked causes my gpu to idle at high gpu/memory clocks for some reason.
At 144Hz my gpu idles like it should: 139Mhz and memory at 405Mhz.
At 160Hz my gpu idles like it should: 139Mhz and memory at 405Mhz.
But at 165Hz my gpu "idles" at 1253Mhz and memory at 5200Mhz.

I know that higher refreshrate requires higher clocks but that is an overkill.

Did you change your global setting? I suggest using Optimal power.

I see some people saying this lately... but why? I never see any technical info provided from those saying it to justify a setting that CLEARLY exists to save power at the cost of reduced performance (otherwise, it would just always be set that way and not even be in NVIDIA control panel).

The entire reason they allow you to change it is BECAUSE some games do not play well with the power saving modes - and it's not uncommon, I experienced it a number of times in a number of games before I realized I needed to ALWAYS set to "prefer maximum performance"... which just is the only sensible option, logically, unless there is a weird, specific bug that makes that particular setting actually reduce performance over the power saving modes, which would be a bug that they'd likely have solved by now.

NVIDIA cards haven't been overheating at max capability for quite a while now, they almost always become unstable for other reasons long before you reach the too-high temperature threshold. Unless you're playing an old game where performance doesn't matter or you're on a gaming laptop and NEED to use battery mode for some reason (which sucks, performance-wise, in any game with decent graphical power)... why bother with the headache and/or reduced performance or inconsistent performance?

There is simply no reason to set that setting any differently than "prefer max performance", unless - like I mentioned - there is a new bug that I'm unaware of and not affected by (I'm still on the 388.71 drivers, not these yet for me until they work out the performance issues with the spectre/meltdown patches/drivers - which will likely need the help of MS to solve the issue, and it will, as always, take them their sweet time to do so. It doesn't even actually seem to use much, if really any, more power in a desktop PC when idle - not a significant amount, at least. It still uses much more power playing a game than just sitting in windows not using the GPU much if at all, so it's still going into a power save mode of sorts either way, even when set to prefer maximum performance (according to the wattage readout on my UPS, at least).

Can you or anyone explain why setting it to any of the power save modes (which is just asking for issues like stuttering, crashes, etc as the card ramps back up and down and the game has to compensate for it doing so, which some are not so good at doing), is being recommended?

Posted 02/09/2018 05:40 AM   
I am very sad since the update my pc got stuck 2 times and my gtx 660 died, with the drivers 385 everything ran perfect, I decided to update my worst mistake, with my gtx 660 the pc is locked in the bios, and probe with a gt1030 of my son's PC and everything perfect, this update killed my card.
I am very sad since the update my pc got stuck 2 times and my gtx 660 died, with the drivers 385 everything ran perfect, I decided to update my worst mistake, with my gtx 660 the pc is locked in the bios, and probe with a gt1030 of my son's PC and everything perfect, this update killed my card.

Posted 02/10/2018 04:53 AM   
Multi Monitor doesn't work anymore since 388.XX. With 390.77 my center monitor goes black right when the login screen should show, all my side monitors stay black. Have to power off all monitors, then switch on the center montior and then the sides to make it work again. Many games have random freezes with versions higher than 388.XX. Thats on a NVIDIA GTX 1080 with i7 7700K. How can NVIDIA go on with this?! NVIDIA your drivers are totally fucked, your hardware has such a high price tag, I don't care how hard it is to code a driver! Fix your shit! AND NO I DONT FILL YOUR SUPPORT SURVEY! Have you filled that ever on your own?! Do you know how long it takes to fill all these Information?! Make it one click and I'll do it. Don't have time for that.
Multi Monitor doesn't work anymore since 388.XX. With 390.77 my center monitor goes black right when the login screen should show, all my side monitors stay black. Have to power off all monitors, then switch on the center montior and then the sides to make it work again.

Many games have random freezes with versions higher than 388.XX.

Thats on a NVIDIA GTX 1080 with i7 7700K.

How can NVIDIA go on with this?!

NVIDIA your drivers are totally fucked, your hardware has such a high price tag, I don't care how hard it is to code a driver! Fix your shit!

AND NO I DONT FILL YOUR SUPPORT SURVEY! Have you filled that ever on your own?! Do you know how long it takes to fill all these Information?! Make it one click and I'll do it. Don't have time for that.

Posted 02/10/2018 10:38 AM   
multimonitor works fine with 390. Games do not have freeze issues either. Nvidia can go on just fine, as most of your issues are YOURS ALONE. [quote] AND NO I DONT FILL YOUR SUPPORT SURVEY! Have you filled that ever on your own?! Do you know how long it takes to fill all these Information?! Make it one click and I'll do it. Don't have time for that. [/quote] Then you have no grounds to complain.
multimonitor works fine with 390.
Games do not have freeze issues either.

Nvidia can go on just fine, as most of your issues are YOURS ALONE.

AND NO I DONT FILL YOUR SUPPORT SURVEY! Have you filled that ever on your own?! Do you know how long it takes to fill all these Information?! Make it one click and I'll do it. Don't have time for that.

Then you have no grounds to complain.

In Memory of Chris "ChrisRay" Arthington, 1982-2010

Specs:
CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
Monitor:ROG PG279Q, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX300 1000
HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1
Cooler: ThermalRight Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme

CPU:Intel Xeon x5670 @ 3.8Gz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage II Gene, Memory:24GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 680+ 4GB
Monitor:55" Thorn TV, Sound:Sony Muteki 7.1
SDD:Crucial MX200 250, HDD: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3
Case:NZXT Phantom 410, PSU:Corsair 620HX, OS:Windows 10
Cooler: ThermalRight TRUE Spirit 120M BW Rev.A

Posted 02/10/2018 01:50 PM   
[quote="c3lixx"]Multi Monitor doesn't work anymore since 388.XX. With 390.77 my center monitor goes black right when the login screen should show, all my side monitors stay black. Have to power off all monitors, then switch on the center montior and then the sides to make it work again. Many games have random freezes with versions higher than 388.XX. Thats on a NVIDIA GTX 1080 with i7 7700K. How can NVIDIA go on with this?! NVIDIA your drivers are totally fucked, your hardware has such a high price tag, I don't care how hard it is to code a driver! Fix your shit! AND NO I DONT FILL YOUR SUPPORT SURVEY! Have you filled that ever on your own?! Do you know how long it takes to fill all these Information?! Make it one click and I'll do it. Don't have time for that.[/quote] We have a bug fix in our next driver that may be related to your issue. The reason the feedback form is so long is because often bugs are very specific to users configuration. Our QA team can spend hours trying to reproduce an issue if they don't have all the necessary information needed. If you do not want to fill out our driver feedback form, you are always welcome to submit a feedback through GeForce Experience. It will submit some system information in the process.
c3lixx said:Multi Monitor doesn't work anymore since 388.XX. With 390.77 my center monitor goes black right when the login screen should show, all my side monitors stay black. Have to power off all monitors, then switch on the center montior and then the sides to make it work again.

Many games have random freezes with versions higher than 388.XX.

Thats on a NVIDIA GTX 1080 with i7 7700K.

How can NVIDIA go on with this?!

NVIDIA your drivers are totally fucked, your hardware has such a high price tag, I don't care how hard it is to code a driver! Fix your shit!

We have a bug fix in our next driver that may be related to your issue.

The reason the feedback form is so long is because often bugs are very specific to users configuration. Our QA team can spend hours trying to reproduce an issue if they don't have all the necessary information needed. If you do not want to fill out our driver feedback form, you are always welcome to submit a feedback through GeForce Experience. It will submit some system information in the process.

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 02/24/2018 06:38 AM   
  32 / 32    
Scroll To Top