Official 390.65 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 1/8/18)
  1 / 32    
Our new GeForce Game Ready 390.65 WHQL drivers provides the optimal gaming experience for Fortnite, including support for ShadowPlay Highlights in Battle Royale mode. [url]https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/fortnite-shadowplay-highlights-game-ready-driver[/url] To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the "Drivers" tab. [u][b]Providing Feedback:[/b][/u] This is a peer to peer support forum. While we try to read every end user feedback, we are unable to provide support to each and every user through the forums. If you require a response to a support inquiry, please visit the NVIDIA Support website where our Live Chat NVIDIA Customer Care team is available 24/7 (English only): [url]http://www.nvidia.com/support[/url] To report a software issue, please fill out the NVIDIA driver feedback form. This will help us collect the specific information needed to reproduce your issue and prioritize driver fixes: [url]http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6[/url] You are also welcome to discuss driver issues or leave suggestions in this thread however please keep comments family friendly. Any personal attacks towards other forum users or obscene language will be deleted. You are free to disagree with others. If you believe you have been insulted by another user, please report post to a Mod but do not retaliate. Most software issues are specific to a users system configuration. If you seek assistance from other users on this board, we suggest providing as much information as possible including: [.]System information[/.] [.]Regression information. Does your issue occur with the last driver?[/.] [.]For corruption/display issues, please include screenshots showing the in game graphics settings used and any NVIDIA Control Panel settings that you have changed from the default settings[/.] [.]Is your screen flashing/losing signal? Most monitors ship with inexpensive video cables. If you are pushing the limits of cable technology (eg 4K resolution, high refresh rate, etc.) and you are experiencing flashing/loss of signal, consider swapping your video cable for a VESA complaint cable rated for your display. We also recommend keeping your video cable to around 6 feet.[/.] [.]For stability issues, if your graphics card is factory/manually overclocked, does the issue go away if you lower your clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds[/.] No trolling or posts aimed at baiting users into an argument with you. Users who violate this rule repeatedly will be permanently banned.
Our new GeForce Game Ready 390.65 WHQL drivers provides the optimal gaming experience for Fortnite, including support for ShadowPlay Highlights in Battle Royale mode.

https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/fortnite-shadowplay-highlights-game-ready-driver

To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the "Drivers" tab.

Providing Feedback:
This is a peer to peer support forum. While we try to read every end user feedback, we are unable to provide support to each and every user through the forums. If you require a response to a support inquiry, please visit the NVIDIA Support website where our Live Chat NVIDIA Customer Care team is available 24/7 (English only):

http://www.nvidia.com/support

To report a software issue, please fill out the NVIDIA driver feedback form. This will help us collect the specific information needed to reproduce your issue and prioritize driver fixes:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

You are also welcome to discuss driver issues or leave suggestions in this thread however please keep comments family friendly. Any personal attacks towards other forum users or obscene language will be deleted. You are free to disagree with others. If you believe you have been insulted by another user, please report post to a Mod but do not retaliate.

Most software issues are specific to a users system configuration. If you seek assistance from other users on this board, we suggest providing as much information as possible including:

• System information
  • Regression information. Does your issue occur with the last driver?
  • For corruption/display issues, please include screenshots showing the in game graphics settings used and any NVIDIA Control Panel settings that you have changed from the default settings
  • Is your screen flashing/losing signal? Most monitors ship with inexpensive video cables. If you are pushing the limits of cable technology (eg 4K resolution, high refresh rate, etc.) and you are experiencing flashing/loss of signal, consider swapping your video cable for a VESA complaint cable rated for your display. We also recommend keeping your video cable to around 6 feet.
  • For stability issues, if your graphics card is factory/manually overclocked, does the issue go away if you lower your clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds
  • No trolling or posts aimed at baiting users into an argument with you. Users who violate this rule repeatedly will be permanently banned.

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
    www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 01/08/2018 12:08 AM   
    Finally you have fixed the issue with HDR not correctly disabling on win7x64 (well if the NCP is not open that is). It's just a pity, the way your company handled this you have lost a nvidia customer when it comes to my next GFX card purchase given the lack of official support on the matter.
    Finally you have fixed the issue with HDR not correctly disabling on win7x64 (well if the NCP is not open that is). It's just a pity, the way your company handled this you have lost a nvidia customer when it comes to my next GFX card purchase given the lack of official support on the matter.

Posted 01/08/2018 02:44 PM   
    23.21.13.9065 & r390_63-2 Vulkan API Version: 1.0.65. The King of Fighters XIV (Steam Edition) game ready driver & GFE optimization are still not available for NBA 2K18. Happy New Year. Cheers.
    23.21.13.9065 & r390_63-2

Vulkan API Version: 1.0.65.

The King of Fighters XIV (Steam Edition) game ready driver & GFE optimization are still not available for NBA 2K18.

Happy New Year. Cheers.
    Neat-o, keep up the work.
    Neat-o, keep up the work.

Custom built PC | Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.60GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard (1408 BIOS)| 24GB DDR3 1066MHZ RAM | Gigabyte 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Windows 10 Pro x64 v1709| Corsair 760AX Platinum PSU | Fractal Design Define R5 computer case | Samsung P2350

Posted 01/08/2018 02:48 PM   
    Thank you^^ Freestyle feature looks awesome :>
    Thank you^^

Freestyle feature looks awesome :>

i7-8700K @5.0/4.4
    ROG Maximus X Hero (1003) - 32GB G.SKILL TridentZ F4-4133C17Q-32GTZR
    NVIDIA Titan V (Volta) - Samsung U28D590D Displaylink
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2, 1300W (New Rev.) - Creative Sound Blaster X7
    Win10 Pro for Ws x64 17107.1000 - Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO M.2 500GB

Threadripper 1950X @4.1
    ROG Zenith Extreme (0902) - 32GB G.SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14Q-32GTZ
    2xSLI NVIDIA Titan Xp (Pascal) - NVIDIA SLI HB Bridge 4-slot
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2, 1300W (Old Rev.)
    Win10 Pro x64 17107.1000 - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB

i7-5960X @4.5/3.5 - NVIDIA Titan X (Pascal)
    ROG Rampage V Edition 10 (1801) - 32GB G.SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14Q-32GTZR
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2, 850W
    Win10 Pro x64 16299.248 - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB
    hatno.imgur.com // NINTENDO + NVIDIA // So Everyone Can Game^^ www.ablegamers.org

Posted 01/08/2018 03:08 PM   
    Release 390 Graphics Drivers for Windows, Version 390.65 Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 390.65 The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. [list] [.][GeForce GTX 970][Batman Arkham Knight]: Surfaces are rendered incorrectly. [/.] [.][GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][TITAN X][TITAN Xp][Gamestream]: Artifacts appear when using Gamestream. [/.] [.][Notebook][Fermi GPUs][3D Vision]: Error message pointing to the Stereo driver appears when enabling stereoscopic 3D.[/.] [/list]
    Release 390 Graphics Drivers for Windows, Version 390.65
    Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 390.65

The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version.

• [GeForce GTX 970][Batman Arkham Knight]: Surfaces are rendered incorrectly.
    • [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][TITAN X][TITAN Xp][Gamestream]: Artifacts appear when using Gamestream.
    • [Notebook][Fermi GPUs][3D Vision]: Error message pointing to the Stereo driver appears when enabling stereoscopic 3D.

i7 8700k
    GB Aorus Gaming 7
    1080 TI FE
    LG 34UC89G
    Win 10 Pro - 64 bit (FCU)
    32gb memory (3466) Corsair Vengeance LPX
    Seasonic 850 Focus

Posted 01/08/2018 03:31 PM   
    [quote="Qwixt"]Release 390 Graphics Drivers for Windows, Version 390.65 Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 390.65 The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. [list] [.][GeForce GTX 970][Batman Arkham Knight]: Surfaces are rendered incorrectly. [/.] [.][GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][TITAN X][TITAN Xp][Gamestream]: Artifacts appear when using Gamestream. [/.] [.][Notebook][Fermi GPUs][3D Vision]: Error message pointing to the Stereo driver appears when enabling stereoscopic 3D.[/.] [/list] [/quote] Arkham knight shaders only fixed on 970? The issue was on all nvidia gpu's I heard this driver add some fixes for the meltdown and spectre issues should we expect a performance downgrade?
    Qwixt said:Release 390 Graphics Drivers for Windows, Version 390.65

The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version.

• [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][TITAN X][TITAN Xp][Gamestream]: Artifacts appear when using Gamestream.
    • [Notebook][Fermi GPUs][3D Vision]: Error message pointing to the Stereo driver appears when enabling stereoscopic 3D.

Arkham knight shaders only fixed on 970? The issue was on all nvidia gpu's

I heard this driver add some fixes for the meltdown and spectre issues should we expect a performance downgrade?

Posted 01/08/2018 03:44 PM   
    [quote="DaniboixXx"][quote="Qwixt"]Release 390 Graphics Drivers for Windows, Version 390.65 Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 390.65 The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. [list] [.][GeForce GTX 970][Batman Arkham Knight]: Surfaces are rendered incorrectly. [/.] [.][GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][TITAN X][TITAN Xp][Gamestream]: Artifacts appear when using Gamestream. [/.] [.][Notebook][Fermi GPUs][3D Vision]: Error message pointing to the Stereo driver appears when enabling stereoscopic 3D.[/.] [/list] [/quote] Arkham knight shaders only fixed on 970? The issue was on all nvidia gpu's I heard this driver add some fixes for the meltdown and spectre issues should we expect a performance downgrade?[/quote] I don't think so. From what I understand, the driver helps mitigate the possible performance issues pertaining to the CPU patch. Nvidia GPUs don't have the security issue so there's no holes to plug on Nvidia's end.
    DaniboixXx said:

I heard this driver add some fixes for the meltdown and spectre issues should we expect a performance downgrade?

I don't think so. From what I understand, the driver helps mitigate the possible performance issues pertaining to the CPU patch. Nvidia GPUs don't have the security issue so there's no holes to plug on Nvidia's end.

W10 Pro - MSI X99A Tomahawk - 6850k @ 4Ghz - 16GB 4x4 3200 - MSI Gaming X 1080Ti - Acer XB270HU 144hz G-sync

Posted 01/08/2018 03:47 PM   
    [s]3D Vision Setup Wizard doesn't work. I first get a prompt saying that G-Sync will be disabled if I continue, I click the button to continue to the Wizard and the following 2 errors occur and the Wizard fails to open[/s]: GeForce 3D Vision Setup Wizard Error --------------------------- Failed to release D3DDev. --------------------------- OK GeForce 3D Vision Setup Wizard Error --------------------------- Failed to release all D3D objects. --------------------------- OK Nevermind, it's an MSI Afterburner/Riva Tuner Statistics Server compatibility issue. I just had to close these programs.
    3D Vision Setup Wizard doesn't work. I first get a prompt saying that G-Sync will be disabled if I continue, I click the button to continue to the Wizard and the following 2 errors occur and the Wizard fails to open:

GeForce 3D Vision Setup Wizard Error
    ---------------------------
    Failed to release D3DDev.
    OK

GeForce 3D Vision Setup Wizard Error
    Failed to release all D3D objects.
    OK

Nevermind, it's an MSI Afterburner/Riva Tuner Statistics Server compatibility issue. I just had to close these programs.

Custom built PC | Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.60GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard (1408 BIOS)| 24GB DDR3 1066MHZ RAM | Gigabyte 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Windows 10 Pro x64 v1709| Corsair 760AX Platinum PSU | Fractal Design Define R5 computer case | Samsung P2350

Posted 01/08/2018 03:48 PM   
    [quote="Razoola"]Finally you have fixed the issue with HDR not correctly disabling on win7x64 (well if the NCP is not open that is). It's just a pity, the way your company handled this you have lost a nvidia customer when it comes to my next GFX card purchase given the lack of official support on the matter.[/quote] I thought I had mentioned this before. I usually highlight the top bugs that multiple users ask over and over again on our forums so I am sorry if I did not include it in the list of bugs in the feedback thread.
    Razoola said:Finally you have fixed the issue with HDR not correctly disabling on win7x64 (well if the NCP is not open that is). It's just a pity, the way your company handled this you have lost a nvidia customer when it comes to my next GFX card purchase given the lack of official support on the matter.

I thought I had mentioned this before. I usually highlight the top bugs that multiple users ask over and over again on our forums so I am sorry if I did not include it in the list of bugs in the feedback thread.

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

Posted 01/08/2018 03:53 PM   
    [quote="DaniboixXx"][quote="Qwixt"]Release 390 Graphics Drivers for Windows, Version 390.65 Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 390.65 The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. [list] [.][GeForce GTX 970][Batman Arkham Knight]: Surfaces are rendered incorrectly. [/.] [.][GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][TITAN X][TITAN Xp][Gamestream]: Artifacts appear when using Gamestream. [/.] [.][Notebook][Fermi GPUs][3D Vision]: Error message pointing to the Stereo driver appears when enabling stereoscopic 3D.[/.] [/list] [/quote] Arkham knight shaders only fixed on 970? The issue was on all nvidia gpu's I heard this driver add some fixes for the meltdown and spectre issues should we expect a performance downgrade?[/quote] The original feedback I received through the driver feedback form was with a 970 and so that is how I filed it but fix applies to other GPUs as well. DOn't forget to fill out the driver feedback form if possible in addition to leaving a comment here to make sure I have the necessary information for our software team.
    DaniboixXx said:

The original feedback I received through the driver feedback form was with a 970 and so that is how I filed it but fix applies to other GPUs as well. DOn't forget to fill out the driver feedback form if possible in addition to leaving a comment here to make sure I have the necessary information for our software team.

Posted 01/08/2018 03:54 PM   
    [quote="Mitchb84"][quote="DaniboixXx"][quote="Qwixt"]Release 390 Graphics Drivers for Windows, Version 390.65 Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 390.65 The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. [list] [.][GeForce GTX 970][Batman Arkham Knight]: Surfaces are rendered incorrectly. [/.] [.][GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][TITAN X][TITAN Xp][Gamestream]: Artifacts appear when using Gamestream. [/.] [.][Notebook][Fermi GPUs][3D Vision]: Error message pointing to the Stereo driver appears when enabling stereoscopic 3D.[/.] [/list] [/quote] Arkham knight shaders only fixed on 970? The issue was on all nvidia gpu's I heard this driver add some fixes for the meltdown and spectre issues should we expect a performance downgrade?[/quote] I don't think so. From what I understand, the driver helps mitigate the possible performance issues pertaining to the CPU patch. Nvidia GPUs don't have the security issue so there's no holes to plug on Nvidia's end.[/quote] http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4609/
    Mitchb84 said:
    DaniboixXx said:

I don't think so. From what I understand, the driver helps mitigate the possible performance issues pertaining to the CPU patch. Nvidia GPUs don't have the security issue so there's no holes to plug on Nvidia's end.

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4609/

Posted 01/08/2018 03:56 PM   
    Have to say Its been fun watching the Geforce Driver package become larger and larger over the years. Installed without a hitch though further testing on my end will have to wait till later.
    Have to say Its been fun watching the Geforce Driver package become larger and larger over the years.

Installed without a hitch though further testing on my end will have to wait till later.

Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus
    CPU: Intel 4670K @4.4Ghz @1.285v / Hyper 212 EVO
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB (390.65)
    RAM: 16GB 2x8 Kingston HyperX FURY @1866Mhz
    PSU: Corsair RM650
    SSD: 60GB Kingston SSDNow V300
    HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda
    SSHD: 2TB Seagate Firecuda
    Case: NZXT H440 White (Modded for more Airflow)
    M1 : HP2311x via HDMI (GTX 1070)
    M2 : HP2311x via DVID (GTX 1070)

Peripherals: Logitech G27, G240, G502, G633, G810, C920, Z553

Posted 01/08/2018 04:02 PM   
    [quote="SimmonsTheMad33"]Have to say Its been fun watching the Geforce Driver package become larger and larger over the years. Installed without a hitch though further testing on my end will have to wait till later.[/quote] its gone down 10MB actually.
    SimmonsTheMad33 said:Have to say Its been fun watching the Geforce Driver package become larger and larger over the years.

Installed without a hitch though further testing on my end will have to wait till later.

its gone down 10MB actually.

In Memory of Chris "ChrisRay" Arthington, 1982-2010

Specs:
    CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
    Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
    Monitor:ROG PG279Q, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
    SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX200 250
    HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
    Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1
    Cooler: ThermalRight Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme

WIP:
    CPU:Intel Xeon x5660, Mainboard:Asus Rampage II Gene, Memory:16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 LP
    Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 680+ 4GB, Palit Geforce GTX 550ti
    Monitor:Pending, Sound:Pending
    SDD:Pending
    HDD:Pending
    Case:NZXT Guardian 921RB, PSU:Corsair 620HX, OS:Windows 7 SP1
    Cooler: ThermalRight True Spirit 120M

Posted 01/08/2018 04:08 PM   
    [quote="Sora"][quote="SimmonsTheMad33"]Have to say Its been fun watching the Geforce Driver package become larger and larger over the years. Installed without a hitch though further testing on my end will have to wait till later.[/quote] its gone down 10MB actually.[/quote] Huh, didnt even notice XD
    Sora said:
    SimmonsTheMad33 said:Have to say Its been fun watching the Geforce Driver package become larger and larger over the years.

its gone down 10MB actually.

Huh, didnt even notice XD

Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus
    CPU: Intel 4670K @4.4Ghz @1.285v / Hyper 212 EVO
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB (390.65)
    RAM: 16GB 2x8 Kingston HyperX FURY @1866Mhz
    PSU: Corsair RM650
    SSD: 60GB Kingston SSDNow V300
    HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda
    SSHD: 2TB Seagate Firecuda
    Case: NZXT H440 White (Modded for more Airflow)
    M1 : HP2311x via HDMI (GTX 1070)
    M2 : HP2311x via DVID (GTX 1070)

Peripherals: Logitech G27, G240, G502, G633, G810, C920, Z553

Posted 01/08/2018 04:10 PM   
      1 / 32    
    Scroll To Top