High Packet Loss/Low Bandwidth EU Servers
Is anyone else having issues with high packet loss on the EU Servers (EU West and EU Central/Central2)? I am seeing this more and more at the moment on my system, yet can't find anything to indicate this is my network. Network tests and traffic monitoring show virtually no packet loss to any other site other than Geforce now. My 300Mb Cable connection is showing every other site I visit as rock solid, but monitoring to EU servers shows a "boat load" of packet loss. Anyone else getting the same?
Is anyone else having issues with high packet loss on the EU Servers (EU West and EU Central/Central2)?

I am seeing this more and more at the moment on my system, yet can't find anything to indicate this is my network.
Network tests and traffic monitoring show virtually no packet loss to any other site other than Geforce now.
My 300Mb Cable connection is showing every other site I visit as rock solid, but monitoring to EU servers shows a "boat load" of packet loss.

Anyone else getting the same?

Posted 01/03/2018 01:36 PM   
I live in Germany and I'm having huge number of packet loss with EU Central 2. But with EU Central it's okay. Unfortunately I can't change the server on mac.
I live in Germany and I'm having huge number of packet loss with EU Central 2.
But with EU Central it's okay. Unfortunately I can't change the server on mac.

Posted 01/03/2018 06:22 PM   
Thanks, glad it's not just me then
Thanks, glad it's not just me then

Posted 01/04/2018 01:46 PM   
I live in Belgium, I have the same problem. There is a terrible packet loss, games are glitchy and mozaiced. I tested my network in all possible ways, I even bought a new switch in order to have the best Gigabit connection (Now I have 70mbps down and 30mpbs up fluently on the shield)), but still no luck on geforce now streaming. My guess is that the nvidia machines are lacking. Damn Nvidia. I bought the shield with a subscription to proof my kids that it doesn't always have to be Nintendo stuff, and it does not work at all.
I live in Belgium, I have the same problem. There is a terrible packet loss, games are glitchy and mozaiced.
I tested my network in all possible ways, I even bought a new switch in order to have the best Gigabit connection (Now I have 70mbps down and 30mpbs up fluently on the shield)), but still no luck on geforce now streaming. My guess is that the nvidia machines are lacking.

Damn Nvidia. I bought the shield with a subscription to proof my kids that it doesn't always have to be Nintendo stuff, and it does not work at all.

Posted 01/07/2018 02:52 PM   
I live in Canada. Same issue. I've read elsewhere that the connection between the Nvidia servers and people with cable service providers has been noted but I cant find anything to help me resolve the issue. I'm another weekend or two of frustration away from cancelling my subscription and buying a PS4.
I live in Canada. Same issue. I've read elsewhere that the connection between the Nvidia servers and people with cable service providers has been noted but I cant find anything to help me resolve the issue. I'm another weekend or two of frustration away from cancelling my subscription and buying a PS4.

Posted 01/09/2018 06:37 PM   
It's a disaster really. I was planning to buy extra gmames on top of the subscription, but I won't until I'm sure the situation is only temporary. In the meanwhile I tried to switch servers, but no luck.
It's a disaster really. I was planning to buy extra gmames on top of the subscription, but I won't until I'm sure the situation is only temporary. In the meanwhile I tried to switch servers, but no luck.

Posted 01/10/2018 06:28 AM   
Scroll To Top