Beta Update 5.7: GeForce NOW App now supports search v1.5.1.120
  1 / 3    
Hi All Today we posted a new GeForce NOW Mac app v1.5.1.120 which adds a new search capability to the GeForce NOW app to help you find your favorite game from our supported game library. Click on the search icon in the upper right corner and search by game name, genre, or publisher. Please be sure to use the in-app SEND FEEDBACK to let us know how we are doing. Reminder, you can download the Mac app here https://download.nvidia.com/gfnpc/GeForceNOW-release.dmg
Hi All

Today we posted a new GeForce NOW Mac app v1.5.1.120 which adds a new search capability to the GeForce NOW app to help you find your favorite game from our supported game library. Click on the search icon in the upper right corner and search by game name, genre, or publisher.

Please be sure to use the in-app SEND FEEDBACK to let us know how we are doing.

Reminder, you can download the Mac app here https://download.nvidia.com/gfnpc/GeForceNOW-release.dmg

Posted 01/02/2018 10:53 PM   
hey, while you're here, can you fix the games issue? There were a bunch of Ubisoft games on the app, but we could only see them when logged out. Now with this newest update, we can't see them now. Is this an issue or intentional?
hey, while you're here, can you fix the games issue? There were a bunch of Ubisoft games on the app, but we could only see them when logged out. Now with this newest update, we can't see them now. Is this an issue or intentional?

Posted 01/02/2018 10:58 PM   
It's pretty intentional since they did it with TABS and Warframe and a few others.
It's pretty intentional since they did it with TABS and Warframe and a few others.

Posted 01/02/2018 11:02 PM   
Yeah, I suspect the games the devs are still actively testing showed up accidentally in the logged out state... FWIW, Uplay + BattleEye seem to be a pretty awful combo.
Yeah, I suspect the games the devs are still actively testing showed up accidentally in the logged out state... FWIW, Uplay + BattleEye seem to be a pretty awful combo.

Posted 01/02/2018 11:22 PM   
[quote="Qballking4"]hey, while you're here, can you fix the games issue? There were a bunch of Ubisoft games on the app, but we could only see them when logged out. Now with this newest update, we can't see them now. Is this an issue or intentional?[/quote] [img]http://replygif.net/i/1370.gif[/img]
Qballking4 said:hey, while you're here, can you fix the games issue? There were a bunch of Ubisoft games on the app, but we could only see them when logged out. Now with this newest update, we can't see them now. Is this an issue or intentional?

Posted 01/03/2018 12:34 AM   
[quote="maxmatic"][quote="Qballking4"]hey, while you're here, can you fix the games issue? There were a bunch of Ubisoft games on the app, but we could only see them when logged out. Now with this newest update, we can't see them now. Is this an issue or intentional?[/quote] [img]http://replygif.net/i/1370.gif[/img][/quote] If you could stop being rude on these forums it would be nice. I've seen you rude to other people on these forums as well.
maxmatic said:
Qballking4 said:hey, while you're here, can you fix the games issue? There were a bunch of Ubisoft games on the app, but we could only see them when logged out. Now with this newest update, we can't see them now. Is this an issue or intentional?

If you could stop being rude on these forums it would be nice. I've seen you rude to other people on these forums as well.

Posted 01/03/2018 12:52 AM   
Link is not working.
Link is not working.

Posted 01/03/2018 01:54 AM   
[quote] If you could stop being rude on these forums it would be nice. I've seen you rude to other people on these forums as well.[/quote] Lighten up. It's annoying to see the same questions asked over and over, in multiple threads. You're continuously complaining about an "issue" that needs "fixing" (hint: lack of game support isn't an issue that needs fixing) and acting as if you're somehow entitled to an answer from Nvidia when you are not. It's not like Andrew or any other moderator can wave a magic wand and suddenly make these things happen. Be thankful to be a part of the beta, and use this opportunity to actively participate in the development with meaningful feedback instead of inundating the forums with questions that have been asked multiple times and which don't really warrant a response.
If you could stop being rude on these forums it would be nice. I've seen you rude to other people on these forums as well.

Lighten up. It's annoying to see the same questions asked over and over, in multiple threads. You're continuously complaining about an "issue" that needs "fixing" (hint: lack of game support isn't an issue that needs fixing) and acting as if you're somehow entitled to an answer from Nvidia when you are not. It's not like Andrew or any other moderator can wave a magic wand and suddenly make these things happen. Be thankful to be a part of the beta, and use this opportunity to actively participate in the development with meaningful feedback instead of inundating the forums with questions that have been asked multiple times and which don't really warrant a response.

Posted 01/03/2018 01:58 AM   
[quote="BoogieMAN2K"]Link is not working.[/quote] Try this... [url]https://download.nvidia.com/gfnpc/GeForceNOW-release.dmg[/url] (there was a period added at the end of the original link)
BoogieMAN2K said:Link is not working.

Try this... https://download.nvidia.com/gfnpc/GeForceNOW-release.dmg (there was a period added at the end of the original link)

Posted 01/03/2018 02:00 AM   
[quote="maxmatic"][quote] If you could stop being rude on these forums it would be nice. I've seen you rude to other people on these forums as well.[/quote] Lighten up. It's annoying to see the same questions asked over and over, in multiple threads. You're continuously complaining about an "issue" that needs "fixing" (hint: lack of game support isn't an issue that needs fixing) and acting as if you're somehow entitled to an answer from Nvidia when you are not. It's not like Andrew or any other moderator can wave a magic wand and suddenly make these things happen. Be thankful to be a part of the beta, and use this opportunity actively participate in the development with meaningful feedback instead of inundating the forums with questions that have been asked multiple times and which don't really warrant a response.[/quote] If it's annoying, just ignore me and move on. And I'm not complaining about anything. I'm simply trying to see if the added games not being visible to logged in users is an issue. Now please, don't create an argument on these forums and let us enjoy our beta without being a smart mouth.
maxmatic said:

Lighten up. It's annoying to see the same questions asked over and over, in multiple threads. You're continuously complaining about an "issue" that needs "fixing" (hint: lack of game support isn't an issue that needs fixing) and acting as if you're somehow entitled to an answer from Nvidia when you are not. It's not like Andrew or any other moderator can wave a magic wand and suddenly make these things happen. Be thankful to be a part of the beta, and use this opportunity actively participate in the development with meaningful feedback instead of inundating the forums with questions that have been asked multiple times and which don't really warrant a response.

If it's annoying, just ignore me and move on. And I'm not complaining about anything. I'm simply trying to see if the added games not being visible to logged in users is an issue. Now please, don't create an argument on these forums and let us enjoy our beta without being a smart mouth.

Posted 01/03/2018 02:02 AM   
[quote="Qballking4"][quote="maxmatic"][quote] If you could stop being rude on these forums it would be nice. I've seen you rude to other people on these forums as well.[/quote] Lighten up. It's annoying to see the same questions asked over and over, in multiple threads. You're continuously complaining about an "issue" that needs "fixing" (hint: lack of game support isn't an issue that needs fixing) and acting as if you're somehow entitled to an answer from Nvidia when you are not. It's not like Andrew or any other moderator can wave a magic wand and suddenly make these things happen. Be thankful to be a part of the beta, and use this opportunity actively participate in the development with meaningful feedback instead of inundating the forums with questions that have been asked multiple times and which don't really warrant a response.[/quote] If it's annoying, just ignore me and move on. And I'm not complaining about anything. I'm simply trying to see if the added games not being visible to logged in users is an issue. Now please, don't create an argument on these forums and let us enjoy our beta without being a smart mouth.[/quote] Literally 90% of your posts are complaints about the lack of game support. "I think it's them either being lazy or not wanting to do it because if they can get a partnership with Activision they should be able to with Ubisoft and Origin." "I don't think they care anymore because they aren't adding requested games like rainbow six siege. they're adding games either nobody have heard of (Meg 9) or games that almost everyone can run. (Clicker Heroes)" "Can you add requested games please? Only like 10 people in the entire world have played Meg 9 and it has a really bad rating. I don't think anyone requested that. Almost everybody can run clicker heroes plus I don't think that was requested either. Rainbow Six Siege has been requested for SO LONG and it still isn't here yet. whats the hold up with it? Can we have any update on it?" "Still no rainbow six siege?" "I know I keep making these threads but I'm so curious on rainbow six siege and when it's coming. it's been requested for months and still isn't here but other games are being added. can we get some info on it?" "yeah because its kinda annoying how they can add unrequested games like SpellForce 3 and Hello Neighbor but can't add an overwhelmingly requested game like rainbow six siege" ... But what do I know.
Qballking4 said:
maxmatic said:

Lighten up. It's annoying to see the same questions asked over and over, in multiple threads. You're continuously complaining about an "issue" that needs "fixing" (hint: lack of game support isn't an issue that needs fixing) and acting as if you're somehow entitled to an answer from Nvidia when you are not. It's not like Andrew or any other moderator can wave a magic wand and suddenly make these things happen. Be thankful to be a part of the beta, and use this opportunity actively participate in the development with meaningful feedback instead of inundating the forums with questions that have been asked multiple times and which don't really warrant a response.

If it's annoying, just ignore me and move on. And I'm not complaining about anything. I'm simply trying to see if the added games not being visible to logged in users is an issue. Now please, don't create an argument on these forums and let us enjoy our beta without being a smart mouth.

Literally 90% of your posts are complaints about the lack of game support.

"I think it's them either being lazy or not wanting to do it because if they can get a partnership with Activision they should be able to with Ubisoft and Origin."

"I don't think they care anymore because they aren't adding requested games like rainbow six siege. they're adding games either nobody have heard of (Meg 9) or games that almost everyone can run. (Clicker Heroes)"

"Can you add requested games please? Only like 10 people in the entire world have played Meg 9 and it has a really bad rating. I don't think anyone requested that. Almost everybody can run clicker heroes plus I don't think that was requested either. Rainbow Six Siege has been requested for SO LONG and it still isn't here yet. whats the hold up with it? Can we have any update on it?"

"Still no rainbow six siege?"

"I know I keep making these threads but I'm so curious on rainbow six siege and when it's coming. it's been requested for months and still isn't here but other games are being added. can we get some info on it?"

"yeah because its kinda annoying how they can add unrequested games like SpellForce 3 and Hello Neighbor but can't add an overwhelmingly requested game like rainbow six siege"

... But what do I know.

Posted 01/03/2018 02:23 AM   
[quote="maxmatic"][quote="Qballking4"][quote="maxmatic"][quote] If you could stop being rude on these forums it would be nice. I've seen you rude to other people on these forums as well.[/quote] Lighten up. It's annoying to see the same questions asked over and over, in multiple threads. You're continuously complaining about an "issue" that needs "fixing" (hint: lack of game support isn't an issue that needs fixing) and acting as if you're somehow entitled to an answer from Nvidia when you are not. It's not like Andrew or any other moderator can wave a magic wand and suddenly make these things happen. Be thankful to be a part of the beta, and use this opportunity actively participate in the development with meaningful feedback instead of inundating the forums with questions that have been asked multiple times and which don't really warrant a response.[/quote] If it's annoying, just ignore me and move on. And I'm not complaining about anything. I'm simply trying to see if the added games not being visible to logged in users is an issue. Now please, don't create an argument on these forums and let us enjoy our beta without being a smart mouth.[/quote] Literally 90% of your posts are complaints about the lack of game support. "I think it's them either being lazy or not wanting to do it because if they can get a partnership with Activision they should be able to with Ubisoft and Origin." "I don't think they care anymore because they aren't adding requested games like rainbow six siege. they're adding games either nobody have heard of (Meg 9) or games that almost everyone can run. (Clicker Heroes)" "Can you add requested games please? Only like 10 people in the entire world have played Meg 9 and it has a really bad rating. I don't think anyone requested that. Almost everybody can run clicker heroes plus I don't think that was requested either. Rainbow Six Siege has been requested for SO LONG and it still isn't here yet. whats the hold up with it? Can we have any update on it?" "Still no rainbow six siege?" "I know I keep making these threads but I'm so curious on rainbow six siege and when it's coming. it's been requested for months and still isn't here but other games are being added. can we get some info on it?" "yeah because its kinda annoying how they can add unrequested games like SpellForce 3 and Hello Neighbor but can't add an overwhelmingly requested game like rainbow six siege" ... But what do I know. [/quote] You know nothing. Now please, cut it out. This is supposed to be a forums for feedback. Cut it out. Seriously.
maxmatic said:
Qballking4 said:
maxmatic said:

Literally 90% of your posts are complaints about the lack of game support.

"I think it's them either being lazy or not wanting to do it because if they can get a partnership with Activision they should be able to with Ubisoft and Origin."

"I don't think they care anymore because they aren't adding requested games like rainbow six siege. they're adding games either nobody have heard of (Meg 9) or games that almost everyone can run. (Clicker Heroes)"

"Can you add requested games please? Only like 10 people in the entire world have played Meg 9 and it has a really bad rating. I don't think anyone requested that. Almost everybody can run clicker heroes plus I don't think that was requested either. Rainbow Six Siege has been requested for SO LONG and it still isn't here yet. whats the hold up with it? Can we have any update on it?"

"Still no rainbow six siege?"

"I know I keep making these threads but I'm so curious on rainbow six siege and when it's coming. it's been requested for months and still isn't here but other games are being added. can we get some info on it?"

"yeah because its kinda annoying how they can add unrequested games like SpellForce 3 and Hello Neighbor but can't add an overwhelmingly requested game like rainbow six siege"

... But what do I know.

You know nothing. Now please, cut it out. This is supposed to be a forums for feedback. Cut it out. Seriously.

Posted 01/03/2018 03:17 AM   
Thanks a lot for the search :) this is awesome
Thanks a lot for the search :) this is awesome

Posted 01/03/2018 08:39 AM   
Excellent, thanks for the update and the search function. I've been hoping for this for ages.
Excellent, thanks for the update and the search function. I've been hoping for this for ages.

Posted 01/03/2018 12:10 PM   
[quote="maxmatic"][quote] If you could stop being rude on these forums it would be nice. I've seen you rude to other people on these forums as well.[/quote] Lighten up. It's annoying to see the same questions asked over and over, in multiple threads. You're continuously complaining about an "issue" that needs "fixing" (hint: lack of game support isn't an issue that needs fixing) and acting as if you're somehow entitled to an answer from Nvidia when you are not. It's not like Andrew or any other moderator can wave a magic wand and suddenly make these things happen. Be thankful to be a part of the beta, and use this opportunity to actively participate in the development with meaningful feedback instead of inundating the forums with questions that have been asked multiple times and which don't really warrant a response.[/quote] Best post I've read in any forums for a long time.
maxmatic said:

Lighten up. It's annoying to see the same questions asked over and over, in multiple threads. You're continuously complaining about an "issue" that needs "fixing" (hint: lack of game support isn't an issue that needs fixing) and acting as if you're somehow entitled to an answer from Nvidia when you are not. It's not like Andrew or any other moderator can wave a magic wand and suddenly make these things happen. Be thankful to be a part of the beta, and use this opportunity to actively participate in the development with meaningful feedback instead of inundating the forums with questions that have been asked multiple times and which don't really warrant a response.

Best post I've read in any forums for a long time.

Posted 01/03/2018 01:09 PM   
  1 / 3    
Scroll To Top