Windows 10 + Nvidia Driver = Worst Nightmare
Good night, everyone. It's been almost 6 months that i can have a peaceful session on my PC. Once in a while it behaves good, but 90% of the time i can't use more than 2 hours without get some freezes, black screens and crashings. Yesterday i bought a new monitor and update the nvidia drivers to see if i can play some games without interruptions. I was wrong. Since yesterday I can't use my pc for more than 5 minutes, it always crash. I've read a lot of fixes for these errors but none of them worked. I don't know what to do. -I'm running a clean install of windows on version 16299.15 -The latest driver installed was 388.43 Can anyone help me?
Good night, everyone.

It's been almost 6 months that i can have a peaceful session on my PC. Once in a while it behaves good, but 90% of the time i can't use more than 2 hours without get some freezes, black screens and crashings. Yesterday i bought a new monitor and update the nvidia drivers to see if i can play some games without interruptions. I was wrong.

Since yesterday I can't use my pc for more than 5 minutes, it always crash. I've read a lot of fixes for these errors but none of them worked. I don't know what to do.

-I'm running a clean install of windows on version 16299.15
-The latest driver installed was 388.43

Can anyone help me?

Posted 12/07/2017 11:55 PM   
Scroll To Top