Star Wars Battlefront I Online doesn't work after an automatic update of Windows 10
Hi everybody! I Have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 950 M. I used to play at Star Wars Battlefront without any problem. After an automatic update of Windows 10 the game doesn't work anymore. It shows a black screen and nothing happens. I already tried to do all the suggested things to fix this problem (written on the EA games forum) but nothing worked for me. I also tried to install different versions of the drivers but it didn't work. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the drivers, since when I uninstall all the Nvidia drivers, the game works (but with the integrated and slow intel graphic). Any suggestions? My computer specs are: System SKU ASUS-NotebookSKU Model K501UX-DM312T OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2592 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Hi everybody!
I Have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 950 M. I used to play at Star Wars Battlefront without any problem. After an automatic update of Windows 10 the game doesn't work anymore. It shows a black screen and nothing happens. I already tried to do all the suggested things to fix this problem (written on the EA games forum) but nothing worked for me. I also tried to install different versions of the drivers but it didn't work. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the drivers, since when I uninstall all the Nvidia drivers, the game works (but with the integrated and slow intel graphic).

Any suggestions?

My computer specs are:
System SKU ASUS-NotebookSKU Model K501UX-DM312T
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2592 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

Posted 12/07/2017 09:46 PM   
Ok I solved it, I rolled back the intel graphic drivers and now it works perfectly!
Ok I solved it, I rolled back the intel graphic drivers and now it works perfectly!

Posted 12/08/2017 10:43 AM   
Scroll To Top