I need some serious Help with this one some kind of weird memory error????
  1 / 2    
[img]https://i.imgur.com/cmOqxer.jpg[/img] I am sure this is why I cant use my GFE and it crashes whenever I stream/record anything Can ANYONE make sense of this? all PC drivers updated, Fresh installs of Nvidia drivers, java updated, BIOS updated, Do I just need to delete GFE entirely and reinstall? will that even fix it? update: Reinstalling GFE did jack squat to help. the PC force quits NVcontainer and I have to manually turn share back on. it streams a total of 2 seconds and turns off

I am sure this is why I cant use my GFE and it crashes whenever I stream/record anything Can ANYONE make sense of this? all PC drivers updated, Fresh installs of Nvidia drivers, java updated, BIOS updated, Do I just need to delete GFE entirely and reinstall? will that even fix it?

update: Reinstalling GFE did jack squat to help.

the PC force quits NVcontainer and I have to manually turn share back on. it streams a total of 2 seconds and turns off

Posted 12/07/2017 09:09 PM   
you have an application injecting into every process causing memory corruption.
you have an application injecting into every process causing memory corruption.

In Memory of Chris "ChrisRay" Arthington, 1982-2010

Specs:
CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
Monitor:ROG PG279Q, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX200 250
HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1
Cooler: ThermalRight Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme

WIP:
CPU:Intel Xeon x5660, Mainboard:Asus Rampage II Gene, Memory:16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 LP
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 680+ 4GB, Palit Geforce GTX 550ti
Monitor:Pending, Sound:Pending
SDD:Pending
HDD:Pending
Case:NZXT Guardian 921RB, PSU:Corsair 620HX, OS:Windows 7 SP1
Cooler: ThermalRight True Spirit 120M

Posted 12/08/2017 12:50 AM   
[quote="Sora"]you have an application injecting into every process causing memory corruption.[/quote] any clue to what it could be? it only seems to cause issue with nvidia share what I mean is how Do I identify it?
Sora said:you have an application injecting into every process causing memory corruption.

any clue to what it could be? it only seems to cause issue with nvidia share

what I mean is how Do I identify it?

Posted 12/08/2017 12:54 AM   
. I would think you were infected. .

I would think you were infected.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""
Constantly updating drivers is a good way to F'up the whole system.

If the driver has an issue, don't be a fool, remove it.

Just because you can, does not mean you should.

Posted 12/08/2017 03:10 AM   
you need to find out what modules are loaded into the process.
you need to find out what modules are loaded into the process.

In Memory of Chris "ChrisRay" Arthington, 1982-2010

Specs:
CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
Monitor:ROG PG279Q, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX200 250
HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1
Cooler: ThermalRight Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme

WIP:
CPU:Intel Xeon x5660, Mainboard:Asus Rampage II Gene, Memory:16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 LP
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 680+ 4GB, Palit Geforce GTX 550ti
Monitor:Pending, Sound:Pending
SDD:Pending
HDD:Pending
Case:NZXT Guardian 921RB, PSU:Corsair 620HX, OS:Windows 7 SP1
Cooler: ThermalRight True Spirit 120M

Posted 12/08/2017 07:57 AM   
[quote="Sora"]you need to find out what modules are loaded into the process.[/quote] how Would I go about that, im no novice but im not an expert either. my antivirus doesnt pick anything up- perhaps its one of the many anti-cheat systems on my PC...could it be punkbuster?
Sora said:you need to find out what modules are loaded into the process.

how Would I go about that, im no novice but im not an expert either.

my antivirus doesnt pick anything up- perhaps its one of the many anti-cheat systems on my PC...could it be punkbuster?

Posted 12/08/2017 06:05 PM   
[quote="Greybear"] . I would think you were infected. .[/quote] couldnt be. I havent done anything risky and surely AVG or windows defender would pick up on it if there was something wrong. There are no unknown exe's running on my pc either. if I was infected it would certainly effect more than one program wouldnt it? everything else works fine. just Nvidia share is broken
Greybear said:

I would think you were infected.

couldnt be. I havent done anything risky and surely AVG or windows defender would pick up on it if there was something wrong.

There are no unknown exe's running on my pc either.

if I was infected it would certainly effect more than one program wouldnt it? everything else works fine. just Nvidia share is broken

Posted 12/08/2017 06:17 PM   
actually thinking about it I dont get that error everytime. But what does happen is the game streams for 2 seconds and share just switches off without warning and tabs out of my game- ill make a video
actually thinking about it I dont get that error everytime. But what does happen is the game streams for 2 seconds and share just switches off without warning and tabs out of my game- ill make a video

Posted 12/08/2017 07:12 PM   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apYdJDwrcrE video of problem im having
video of problem im having

Posted 12/08/2017 07:26 PM   
I searched a bit from the net about the issue and it seems pretty old one, starting from year 2014. Best solutions I've found would be reinstalling (clean installation) the GPU drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) which you can find in [url=https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/550192/geforce-drivers/wagnard-tools-ddu-gmp-tdr-manipulator-new-cpu-core-analyzer-updated-12-03-2017-/]geforce forums as a pinned topic[/url]. Worth a shot?
I searched a bit from the net about the issue and it seems pretty old one, starting from year 2014. Best solutions I've found would be reinstalling (clean installation) the GPU drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) which you can find in geforce forums as a pinned topic.

Worth a shot?

Posted 12/08/2017 07:26 PM   
Ok, now that you posted that video, I have no idea what's going on. While playing games I would make sure that I'm using admin rights with Geforce Experience and the actual games. And especially with the folder you are recording to. If GF Experience doesn't have proper rights to write to a folder I presume nvidia share would crash. So to narrow down the issue I would suggest to make sure that you have proper rights to the folder you are recording to: https://winaero.com/blog/how-to-take-ownership-and-get-full-access-to-files-and-folders-in-windows-10/ You can change the nvidia share recording destination within the nvidia share overlay.
Ok, now that you posted that video, I have no idea what's going on.

While playing games I would make sure that I'm using admin rights with Geforce Experience and the actual games. And especially with the folder you are recording to. If GF Experience doesn't have proper rights to write to a folder I presume nvidia share would crash.

So to narrow down the issue I would suggest to make sure that you have proper rights to the folder you are recording to:
https://winaero.com/blog/how-to-take-ownership-and-get-full-access-to-files-and-folders-in-windows-10/

You can change the nvidia share recording destination within the nvidia share overlay.

Posted 12/08/2017 07:39 PM   
[quote="Carnaga"]Ok, now that you posted that video, I have no idea what's going on. While playing games I would make sure that I'm using admin rights with Geforce Experience and the actual games. And especially with the folder you are recording to. If GF Experience doesn't have proper rights to write to a folder I presume nvidia share would crash. To narrow down the issue I would suggest to give proper rights to the folder you are recording to: https://winaero.com/blog/how-to-take-ownership-and-get-full-access-to-files-and-folders-in-windows-10/ You can change the nvidia share destination where it records the videos within the nvidia share overlay.[/quote] did the fresh install. nothing. whats weird is it all used to work just fine and this will crash when I stream too. this isnt a permissions error thats for sure
Carnaga said:Ok, now that you posted that video, I have no idea what's going on.

While playing games I would make sure that I'm using admin rights with Geforce Experience and the actual games. And especially with the folder you are recording to. If GF Experience doesn't have proper rights to write to a folder I presume nvidia share would crash.

To narrow down the issue I would suggest to give proper rights to the folder you are recording to:
https://winaero.com/blog/how-to-take-ownership-and-get-full-access-to-files-and-folders-in-windows-10/

You can change the nvidia share destination where it records the videos within the nvidia share overlay.

did the fresh install. nothing. whats weird is it all used to work just fine and this will crash when I stream too.

this isnt a permissions error thats for sure

Posted 12/08/2017 07:41 PM   
I believe you that it used to work just fine. I'm having some weird stuff going on with the latest drivers :D Can you put some info regarding your RIG and GPU? Maybe someone else can figure out with the detailed RIG info what might be the issue. If the GF experience share used to work, you can always roll back the drivers via DDU and by downloading previous GPU driver version from https://www.geforce.com/drivers Do you recall when or with what driver version the GF share recording used to work?
I believe you that it used to work just fine. I'm having some weird stuff going on with the latest drivers :D

Can you put some info regarding your RIG and GPU? Maybe someone else can figure out with the detailed RIG info what might be the issue.

If the GF experience share used to work, you can always roll back the drivers via DDU and by downloading previous GPU driver version from https://www.geforce.com/drivers

Do you recall when or with what driver version the GF share recording used to work?

Posted 12/08/2017 08:02 PM   
Honestly its been a while since I used them so I cant remember how long ago it worked but at most 3-4 months ago it was fine. Im gonna uninstall GFE-reboot then reinstall and see if that does it. its gotta be with GFE
Honestly its been a while since I used them so I cant remember how long ago it worked but at most 3-4 months ago it was fine. Im gonna uninstall GFE-reboot then reinstall and see if that does it. its gotta be with GFE

Posted 12/08/2017 08:06 PM   
[quote="Carnaga"]I believe you that it used to work just fine. I'm having some weird stuff going on with the latest drivers :D Can you put some info regarding your RIG and GPU? Maybe someone else can figure out with the detailed RIG info what might be the issue. If the GF experience share used to work, you can always roll back the drivers via DDU and by downloading previous GPU driver version from https://www.geforce.com/drivers Do you recall when or with what driver version the GF share recording used to work?[/quote] hey we back in business!!!! the uninstall of GFE, Reboot, Then reinstall worked!!! the problem whatever it was resided in GFE not the drivers the reboot part is IMPORTANT because i did this earlier and didnt reboot between and it did jack sqaut. REBOOT IS VITAL in the fix
Carnaga said:I believe you that it used to work just fine. I'm having some weird stuff going on with the latest drivers :D

Can you put some info regarding your RIG and GPU? Maybe someone else can figure out with the detailed RIG info what might be the issue.

If the GF experience share used to work, you can always roll back the drivers via DDU and by downloading previous GPU driver version from https://www.geforce.com/drivers

Do you recall when or with what driver version the GF share recording used to work?

hey we back in business!!!! the uninstall of GFE, Reboot, Then reinstall worked!!! the problem whatever it was resided in GFE not the drivers

the reboot part is IMPORTANT
because i did this earlier and didnt reboot between and it did jack sqaut.

REBOOT IS VITAL in the fix

Posted 12/08/2017 08:16 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top