Issues with NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 since windows update
Hello, I am running a NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 in a DELL XPS 15" Laptop. I have 32 GB RAM, 1TB Solid state drive and an Intel i7 - 7700HQ CPU@2.80GHz. So it's a pretty decent spec lappy.. I only really played FIFA on it until recently when I installed Star Wars Battlefront II a few weeks back. Both seemed to run pretty well in 4K on the in built monitor although I had to dial down the settign somewhat so it was nice and snappy. Since the windows update (I think) the minute I open anything that requires a little bit of Graphics juice, games / autocad the GPU engine maxs out at 100% and makes the game totally unplayable. Anyone else experienced this, can anyone help please?!
Hello,

I am running a NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 in a DELL XPS 15" Laptop. I have 32 GB RAM, 1TB Solid state drive and an Intel i7 - 7700HQ CPU@2.80GHz.

So it's a pretty decent spec lappy..

I only really played FIFA on it until recently when I installed Star Wars Battlefront II a few weeks back.

Both seemed to run pretty well in 4K on the in built monitor although I had to dial down the settign somewhat so it was nice and snappy.

Since the windows update (I think) the minute I open anything that requires a little bit of Graphics juice, games / autocad the GPU engine maxs out at 100% and makes the game totally unplayable.

Anyone else experienced this, can anyone help please?!

Posted 12/07/2017 05:55 PM   
Scroll To Top