Tripple monitor screen flickering Pcars2
Hé every one, i’m here with a question about Pcars. I have a geforce gtx 1080 and the average fps is between 80/120 something. This is maxed out on ultra settings over a tripple monitor setup 1920x1080 And when i race Pcars2 its great. Accept for night races. During night race the outer screens flicker black over the whole screen really bad. Extremely annoying. The centre screen stays perfect. When i stay in the same race and reset the clock to daytime there is no problem at all. I can’t find answers on the internet or within the Pcars community. I bought the gpu from someone who told me this gpu, zotac Xtreme amp, has never been oc. But i have no idea how to check this. I dont experience overheating problems or something. I only use this pc for a handfull race-sims and nothing else. And they all run smoothly without any problems. Then again, i dont know what the actual problem is. I was hoping someone could help me out here. Thanks in advance. Rick The netherlands ✌ Gigabyte AZ-170X 3 i5 6600k Thermaltake 3.0 Zotac Geforce GTX 1080 Xtreme AMP NVME ssd raid-0 8gb Kingston hyperX black savage ddr4 2666 (Will expend to 16gb thinking that might be the solution) PSU Coolmaster 1500watt
Hé every one, i’m here with a question about Pcars. I have a geforce gtx 1080 and the average fps is between 80/120 something. This is maxed out on ultra settings over a tripple monitor setup 1920x1080
And when i race Pcars2 its great. Accept for night races. During night race the outer screens flicker black over the whole screen really bad. Extremely annoying. The centre screen stays perfect. When i stay in the same race and reset the clock to daytime there is no problem at all.
I can’t find answers on the internet or within the Pcars community.

I bought the gpu from someone who told me this gpu, zotac Xtreme amp, has never been oc. But i have no idea how to check this. I dont experience overheating problems or something.
I only use this pc for a handfull race-sims and nothing else. And they all run smoothly without any problems.
Then again, i dont know what the actual problem is.

I was hoping someone could help me out here.
Thanks in advance. Rick
The netherlands ✌

Gigabyte AZ-170X 3
i5 6600k Thermaltake 3.0
Zotac Geforce GTX 1080 Xtreme AMP
NVME ssd raid-0
8gb Kingston hyperX black savage ddr4 2666
(Will expend to 16gb thinking that might be the solution)
PSU Coolmaster 1500watt

Posted 12/07/2017 12:46 PM   

Posted 12/07/2017 12:47 PM   

Posted 12/07/2017 12:49 PM   

Posted 12/07/2017 12:52 PM   
[quote="Zotac Ten80"]Hé every one, i’m here with a question about Pcars. I have a geforce gtx 1080 and the average fps is between 80/120 something. This is maxed out on ultra settings over a tripple monitor setup 1920x1080 And when i race Pcars2 its great. Accept for night races. During night race the outer screens flicker black over the whole screen really bad. Extremely annoying. The centre screen stays perfect. When i stay in the same race and reset the clock to daytime there is no problem at all. I can’t find answers on the internet or within the Pcars community. I bought the gpu from someone who told me this gpu, zotac Xtreme amp, has never been oc. But i have no idea how to check this. I dont experience overheating problems or something. I only use this pc for a handfull race-sims and nothing else. And they all run smoothly without any problems. Then again, i dont know what the actual problem is. I was hoping someone could help me out here. Thanks in advance. Rick The netherlands ✌[/quote]
Zotac Ten80 said:Hé every one, i’m here with a question about Pcars. I have a geforce gtx 1080 and the average fps is between 80/120 something. This is maxed out on ultra settings
over a tripple monitor setup 1920x1080
And when i race Pcars2 its great. Accept for night races. During night race the outer screens flicker black over the whole screen really bad. Extremely annoying. The centre screen stays perfect. When i stay in the same race and reset the clock to daytime there is no problem at all.
I can’t find answers on the internet or within the Pcars community.

I bought the gpu from someone who told me this gpu, zotac Xtreme amp, has never been oc. But i have no idea how to check this. I dont experience overheating problems or something.
I only use this pc for a handfull race-sims and nothing else. And they all run smoothly without any problems.
Then again, i dont know what the actual problem is.

I was hoping someone could help me out here.
Thanks in advance. Rick
The netherlands ✌

Posted 12/07/2017 12:53 PM   
How do you delete a post in here??
How do you delete a post in here??

Posted 12/07/2017 12:54 PM   

Posted 12/07/2017 12:58 PM   
Scroll To Top