SWTOR Rule the Galaxy Story Pack Promotion clarification
Just looking for some clarification as to whether this code will be issued to existing community members or only those that have registered an account during the period of the promotion 6th-13th December? I've been subbed to SWTOR since launch and played using an NVidia based card using the GeForce experience client to update, even when it seemed to create more issues than it solved, although I have to say it has vastly improved from my early experiences. Hoping this isn't just another marketing gimmick to get some fresh faces in while ignoring a loyal customer.
Just looking for some clarification as to whether this code will be issued to existing community members or only those that have registered an account during the period of the promotion 6th-13th December?

I've been subbed to SWTOR since launch and played using an NVidia based card using the GeForce experience client to update, even when it seemed to create more issues than it solved, although I have to say it has vastly improved from my early experiences.

Hoping this isn't just another marketing gimmick to get some fresh faces in while ignoring a loyal customer.

Posted 12/07/2017 09:18 AM   
So is it a code or is it included with the Download? Not much to go by with just a Download now button. Went to the SWTOR webpage and got filled on how the code will be given out. A note stating that the codes will go out through the GFE on the 13th of December wouldve been nice.
So is it a code or is it included with the Download? Not much to go by with just a Download now button.
Went to the SWTOR webpage and got filled on how the code will be given out. A note stating that the codes will go out through the GFE on the 13th of December wouldve been nice.

Posted 12/08/2017 12:50 AM   
Is there anything else you actually need to do to be eligible for a chance at the code other than have GE and register your account?
Is there anything else you actually need to do to be eligible for a chance at the code other than have GE and register your account?

Posted 12/08/2017 06:54 PM   
The thing just couldn't be anymore vague than it already is. How would one know if they are in it? Why only a "download now" button?
The thing just couldn't be anymore vague than it already is. How would one know if they are in it? Why only a "download now" button?

Posted 12/09/2017 02:19 AM   
anyone got any details on this give away
anyone got any details on this give away

Posted 12/09/2017 09:18 PM   
Nope Robo, still trying to find some more details myself
Nope Robo, still trying to find some more details myself

Posted 12/11/2017 07:29 AM   
Hi, it was already clarified on swtor forums by Eric. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9490967#edit9490967
Hi,

it was already clarified on swtor forums by Eric.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9490967#edit9490967

Posted 12 hours ago   
[quote="ayrana"]Hi, it was already clarified on swtor forums by Eric. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9490967#edit9490967[/quote]Could you tell what was there? "SWTOR.com is currently unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Additional details can be found on our Twitter account. Thank you!"
ayrana said:Hi,

it was already clarified on swtor forums by Eric.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9490967#edit9490967
Could you tell what was there?

"SWTOR.com is currently unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Additional details can be found on our Twitter account. Thank you!"

Posted 5 hours ago   
"There is a chance to receive a code, if you meet the criteria. Recipients are selected by Nvidia and are given out on 12/13 via a notification in GeForce Experience app. Not everyone who qualifies will receive the pack. All accounts, not just new ones." Is what the forum post said.
"There is a chance to receive a code, if you meet the criteria. Recipients are selected by Nvidia and are given out on 12/13 via a notification in GeForce Experience app. Not everyone who qualifies will receive the pack.
All accounts, not just new ones."

Is what the forum post said.

Posted 4 hours ago   
Scroll To Top