Nvidia Highlights not sharing properly
Hello, I been using Nvidia Highlights feature smoothly with PuBg, with sharing to a facebook page i created. Then out of the blue, it started sharing to the personal facebook page instead of the one i created. Any suggestions? I use gtx 1080ti.
Hello,
I been using Nvidia Highlights feature smoothly with PuBg, with sharing to a facebook page i created. Then out of the blue, it started sharing to the personal facebook page instead of the one i created. Any suggestions?

I use gtx 1080ti.

Posted 12/07/2017 06:16 AM   
[quote="Lesidious"]Hello, I been using Nvidia Highlights feature smoothly with PuBg, with sharing to a facebook page i created. Then out of the blue, it started sharing to the personal facebook page instead of the one i created. Any suggestions? I use gtx 1080ti.[/quote] What version of GeForce Experience are you running? Here are some things you can try: - Be sure to clean install the latest version of GeForce Experience - Go to GeForce Experience overlay (Alt+Z), click on settings, connections, then log out and back into your Facebook account - Be sure that nothing weird happened on your Facebook side by making sure your page is correctly connected to your personal profile Let me know how it goes!
Lesidious said:Hello,
I been using Nvidia Highlights feature smoothly with PuBg, with sharing to a facebook page i created. Then out of the blue, it started sharing to the personal facebook page instead of the one i created. Any suggestions?

I use gtx 1080ti.

What version of GeForce Experience are you running?

Here are some things you can try:
- Be sure to clean install the latest version of GeForce Experience
- Go to GeForce Experience overlay (Alt+Z), click on settings, connections, then log out and back into your Facebook account
- Be sure that nothing weird happened on your Facebook side by making sure your page is correctly connected to your personal profile

Let me know how it goes!

Posted 12/07/2017 06:05 PM   
I am experiencing this problem also. I am trying to upload pre-recorded video to a Facebook page rather than my main account. However, GFE (or Facebook) always places the video on my main account's timeline. [url]https://imgur.com/I8jxsvY[/url] For reference, streaming directly to Facebook works correctly. My streams appear correctly on the page. The problem is with sharing video to Facebook. I have already reinstalled GFE and logged back into Facebook. As I said, streaming works correctly. It is the video sharing which is a problem.
I am experiencing this problem also. I am trying to upload pre-recorded video to a Facebook page rather than my main account. However, GFE (or Facebook) always places the video on my main account's timeline.

https://imgur.com/I8jxsvY

For reference, streaming directly to Facebook works correctly. My streams appear correctly on the page. The problem is with sharing video to Facebook.

I have already reinstalled GFE and logged back into Facebook. As I said, streaming works correctly. It is the video sharing which is a problem.

Posted 12/07/2017 07:44 PM   
i did reinstall experience, and i logged out and back in the connection tab, and i currently using version 388.59.
i did reinstall experience, and i logged out and back in the connection tab, and i currently using version 388.59.

Posted 12/09/2017 07:53 AM   
So far, I still cant directly share to my FB page that i created
So far, I still cant directly share to my FB page that i created

Posted 12/09/2017 08:11 AM   
Scroll To Top