[solved]TV not detected on HDMI after Nvidia 388.4x and Windows 10 update 1709
[code]Hello there, after I updated my system with the latest NVIDIA driver and did the windows 10 function update, my tv, which is connected through the HDMI-port on my MSI Geforce 1060 6GB, is not detected any more. I tried the detect tv feature on the nvidia system settings with a restart but this didnt solve my problem. Since I enjoyed watching movies on the tv screen, I would very likely get any information from the community or the nvidia team how to get my tv working together with the driver again. Before the update (can't remember exactly which one) the tv worked with the graphic card. Thanks in advance, E-Reg Edit: to clarify things - I usually have a monitor on my hdmi port which is working. Also the tv works on an other devices hdmi port. So the fault must be the within the driver update. Either windows or nvidia crashed something :-([/code] solved
Hello there,

after I updated my system with the latest NVIDIA driver and did the windows 10 function update, my tv, which is connected through the HDMI-port on my MSI Geforce 1060 6GB, is not detected any more.
I tried the detect tv feature on the nvidia system settings with a restart but this didnt solve my problem. Since I enjoyed watching movies on the tv screen, I would very likely get any information from the community or the nvidia team how to get my tv working together with the driver again.
Before the update (can't remember exactly which one) the tv worked with the graphic card.

Thanks in advance,

E-Reg

Edit: to clarify things - I usually have a monitor on my hdmi port which is working. Also the tv works on an other devices hdmi port.
So the fault must be the within the driver update. Either windows or nvidia crashed something :-(

solved

Posted 12/06/2017 12:08 AM   
Scroll To Top