Error DF-DLA-14
  1 / 2    
Hi Guys, today i checked the app updates from googleplay and i have 3 updates. when i choose update all shows me an error that says : Error Could not download the update of "xxxx" because an error occurred (an error occurred when information was recovered from the server (DF-DLA-14) Choosin update one app at time have the same error. i could download any app instead. Need some help please! Thanks.
Hi Guys, today i checked the app updates from googleplay and i have 3 updates. when i choose update all shows me an error that says :

Error Could not download the update of "xxxx" because an error occurred (an error occurred when
information was recovered from the server (DF-DLA-14)

Choosin update one app at time have the same error.
i could download any app instead.

Need some help please! Thanks.

Posted 12/01/2017 09:23 PM   
I too am having this same issue. I've tried force stopping apps, clearing data and cache. Everything short of a factory reset. The two app updates Google Play was showing were for Haystack TV and MupenPlus64. Only I am currently running the most recent version of both. I removed haystack, signed out of google, signed back in to google and reinstalled haystack. Even after a new install of haystack it is still showing an update available - try to update and DF-DLA-14 again. I'm hoping this issue is isolated to just a few apps and will resolve itself after a time. Of course, a fix or any kind of real support from Nvidia would be cool.
I too am having this same issue. I've tried force stopping apps, clearing data and cache. Everything short of a factory reset.

The two app updates Google Play was showing were for Haystack TV and MupenPlus64. Only I am currently running the most recent version of both. I removed haystack, signed out of google, signed back in to google and reinstalled haystack. Even after a new install of haystack it is still showing an update available - try to update and DF-DLA-14 again.

I'm hoping this issue is isolated to just a few apps and will resolve itself after a time. Of course, a fix or any kind of real support from Nvidia would be cool.

Posted 12/02/2017 01:49 AM   
Me, too.
Me, too.

Posted 12/02/2017 01:56 AM   
Me too, with Radiation City and 3 Realtech VR games....
Me too, with Radiation City and 3 Realtech VR games....

Posted 12/02/2017 12:12 PM   
Happening here too....
Happening here too....

Posted 12/02/2017 04:01 PM   
Same here...
Same here...

Posted 12/02/2017 04:55 PM   
Have the same issues. Hopefully fixed soon
Have the same issues. Hopefully fixed soon

Posted 12/03/2017 06:11 PM   
Yep, me too. Is anyone NOT having the issue?
Yep, me too. Is anyone NOT having the issue?

Posted 12/03/2017 06:47 PM   
I am having the issue too. While trying to update ppsspp Shield Tv Firmware =6.2 Rebooting does not help
I am having the issue too. While trying to update ppsspp
Shield Tv Firmware =6.2
Rebooting does not help

Posted 12/03/2017 09:02 PM   
I too am having this problem. Also, my Shield's not showing up in my local network anymore.
I too am having this problem.

Also, my Shield's not showing up in my local network anymore.

Posted 12/04/2017 01:39 AM   

Posted 12/04/2017 01:41 AM   
Try uninstalling the google play store. It will restore it to the factory version. Then just reopen it and let it update itself.
Try uninstalling the google play store. It will restore it to the factory version. Then just reopen it and let it update itself.

Posted 12/04/2017 03:27 AM   
^ Thanks, that fixed it! Also, solved my network problem (network storage, turn off, turn on).
^ Thanks, that fixed it!

Also, solved my network problem (network storage, turn off, turn on).

Posted 12/04/2017 11:20 AM   
Since the last Google Play store update. I'm an now ggetting the same error Error DF-DLA-14 for ppsspp and Haystack
Since the last Google Play store update. I'm an now ggetting the same error Error DF-DLA-14 for ppsspp and Haystack

Posted 12/04/2017 01:34 PM   
[quote="Luc.Boucher"]Since the last Google Play store update. I'm an now ggetting the same error Error DF-DLA-14 for ppsspp and Haystack[/quote] Go to settings, apps, Google Play Store, uninstall. Load Google play store again and let it re-update.
Luc.Boucher said:Since the last Google Play store update. I'm an now ggetting the same error Error DF-DLA-14 for ppsspp and Haystack

Go to settings, apps, Google Play Store, uninstall. Load Google play store again and let it re-update.

Posted 12/04/2017 09:56 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top