New Games Added 11/30/2017
  1 / 2    
We’re pleased to announce we’ve added the following Steam titles to GeForce NOW’s list of supported games: [list] [.]Batman™: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition[/.] [.]Claybook[/.] [.]Farming Simulator 17[/.] [.]Football Manager 2018[/.] [.]Guild Wars 2[/.] [.]Half-Life[/.] [.]METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN[/.] [.]My Summer Car[/.] [.]Nioh: Complete Edition Complete Edition[/.] [.]RAID: World War II[/.] [.]Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Classic, 2005)[/.] [/list] Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!
We’re pleased to announce we’ve added the following Steam titles to GeForce NOW’s list of supported games:

• Batman™: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
  • Claybook
  • Farming Simulator 17
  • Football Manager 2018
  • Guild Wars 2
  • Half-Life
  • METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
  • My Summer Car
  • Nioh: Complete Edition Complete Edition
  • RAID: World War II
  • Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Classic, 2005)

Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!

Posted 11/30/2017 06:19 PM   
Add Rainbow Six Siege, PUBG Test Server, H1Z1 Test Server please?
Add Rainbow Six Siege, PUBG Test Server, H1Z1 Test Server please?

Posted 11/30/2017 07:44 PM   
Can you guys please add Rainbow Six Siege, Rainbow Six Siege Technical Test Server with either Steam or Ubisoft launcher options?
Can you guys please add Rainbow Six Siege, Rainbow Six Siege Technical Test Server with either Steam or Ubisoft launcher options?

Posted 11/30/2017 08:15 PM   
Nice list, unfortunately you guys forgot to re-open the login servers or something, no one can actually connect to any game right now.
Nice list, unfortunately you guys forgot to re-open the login servers or something, no one can actually connect to any game right now.

Posted 11/30/2017 08:45 PM   
Yes, it would be really nice if the servers would let us start a gaming session!
Yes, it would be really nice if the servers would let us start a gaming session!

Posted 11/30/2017 09:55 PM   
And it would be really helpful with some updates on why this is happening, and how long it will take. Tired of relaunching the app every other minute in hope of some improvement.
And it would be really helpful with some updates on why this is happening, and how long it will take. Tired of relaunching the app every other minute in hope of some improvement.

Posted 11/30/2017 09:57 PM   
Any news on why we can't login?
Any news on why we can't login?

Posted 11/30/2017 10:49 PM   
Not seeing the OG battlefront 2...?
Not seeing the OG battlefront 2...?

Posted 11/30/2017 11:54 PM   
I saw Farming Simulator and was hoping I'd see American Truck Simulator on there too. :(
I saw Farming Simulator and was hoping I'd see American Truck Simulator on there too. :(

Posted 12/01/2017 05:51 AM   
Please add Squad
Please add Squad

Posted 12/01/2017 04:14 PM   
add rainbow six please
add rainbow six please

Posted 12/02/2017 08:14 PM   
why did overwatch disappear??
why did overwatch disappear??

Posted 12/03/2017 05:04 AM   
Hi, can you add an option to just run Steam? This way we could test with currently unsupported games, and mark them as 'working' or 'not working'... Also, is there any change we can get Origin games like Battlefield as well? Thanks!
Hi,

can you add an option to just run Steam?

This way we could test with currently unsupported games, and mark them as 'working' or 'not working'...

Also, is there any change we can get Origin games like Battlefield as well?

Thanks!

Posted 12/03/2017 12:37 PM   
Or an option to run steam with in-game settings saved. Have to adjust settings every time to play warframe through manage steam since its being updated on geforce now .
Or an option to run steam with in-game settings saved. Have to adjust settings every time to play warframe through manage steam since its being updated on geforce now .

Posted 12/04/2017 06:51 AM   
Yes Rainbow Six Siege would be awesome!!
Yes Rainbow Six Siege would be awesome!!

Posted 12/04/2017 12:25 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top