Nvidia Store..
Hi all, Not sure where to post but im from singapore and was trying to purchase a GPU off from the nvidia store. Everything was smooth except when it mention this error "Store cannot ship to this Address." Im using comgateway with US address to purchase and have the valid US address.. not sure why it says cant ship to this address.. Anyone encounter a similar problem like mine?
Hi all,

Not sure where to post but im from singapore and was trying to purchase a GPU off from the nvidia store. Everything was smooth except when it mention this error "Store cannot ship to this Address."

Im using comgateway with US address to purchase and have the valid US address.. not sure why it says cant ship to this address.. Anyone encounter a similar problem like mine?

Posted 11/28/2017 04:09 PM   
Now im able to ship but it came to this error.. "Payment authorization failed, please try again or use another payment method." Am using paypal by the way..
Now im able to ship but it came to this error..

"Payment authorization failed, please try again or use another payment method." Am using paypal by the way..

Posted 11/28/2017 04:23 PM   
Until now, Nvidia store CSO refused to entertain me and keep using auto reply template. What is the service for users that are supporting their products?
Until now,

Nvidia store CSO refused to entertain me and keep using auto reply template. What is the service for users that are supporting their products?

Posted 12/02/2017 06:21 AM   
Scroll To Top