Which GPU would be the best to my cpu?
Hello my Friends! I need your help. My old gpu "has flown away" this week so I need to buy a new one. The biggest question is: which one would be the best fellow to my i7 2600K cpu? I should buy a GTX 1060 6GB, or this cpu is (broadly) strong enough to a GTX 1070? Thank you very much your help and have a nice day, Kargil
Hello my Friends!

I need your help. My old gpu "has flown away" this week so I need to buy a new one. The biggest question is: which one would be the best fellow to my i7 2600K cpu? I should buy a GTX 1060 6GB, or this cpu is (broadly) strong enough to a GTX 1070?
Thank you very much your help and have a nice day,
Kargil

Posted 11/26/2017 06:03 PM   
It's looks like it's only 10% slower than my i7 4770k and I have a gtx 1070 that runs great with it. So, if you have the extra cash for a 1070 then go ahead and get it. Your CPU shouldn't be slow enough to bottleneck you on 99% of games you would want to play. Only games with large scale simulations that rely on the CPU would have any slow down, and probably not even that much.
It's looks like it's only 10% slower than my i7 4770k and I have a gtx 1070 that runs great with it. So, if you have the extra cash for a 1070 then go ahead and get it. Your CPU shouldn't be slow enough to bottleneck you on 99% of games you would want to play. Only games with large scale simulations that rely on the CPU would have any slow down, and probably not even that much.

Posted 11/29/2017 09:51 PM   
Scroll To Top