Tripple or Penta Monitors with GTX 580
I am currently running dual monitor setup with my gtx 580. Now I know I cant run a third monitor with the gtx580. I do not want to spend a large amount of money for another gpu, all I need to do is run excel and adobe. I have a few questions. Can I install gtx 580 and gt 730 at the same time to run triple monitors? I read that gt730 can support 3 monitors. If questions 1 is true does this mean I can have a 5 monitor set up? Looks liek gt730 has 3 different out puts, I assume this means I have to run each monitor on a different connection?
I am currently running dual monitor setup with my gtx 580. Now I know I cant run a third monitor with the gtx580.

I do not want to spend a large amount of money for another gpu, all I need to do is run excel and adobe.

I have a few questions.

Can I install gtx 580 and gt 730 at the same time to run triple monitors?
I read that gt730 can support 3 monitors. If questions 1 is true does this mean I can have a 5 monitor set up?
Looks liek gt730 has 3 different out puts, I assume this means I have to run each monitor on a different connection?

Posted 11/25/2017 05:16 PM   
It should work. If you want to save some time, you could also use a monitor port that's already built into the motherboard if you have one.
It should work. If you want to save some time, you could also use a monitor port that's already built into the motherboard if you have one.

Posted 12/10/2017 04:33 PM   
Scroll To Top