Driver problems
Hello, I have to contact her again, because unfortunately I could not solve my problem yet. I have a PC from AsRock 3D Vision about 5 years old. BS Windows 10 64bit Vers.1703. With an onboard graphics card Nvidia GeForce GT 425M with the driver verse. 376.54. With this driver, the graphics card is running properly. Since the last upgrade of Windows10 (Case Creators Update Vers.1709) the graphics card is no longer running. The old driver that worked has been replaced by Windows10 update with a new one. That means I can not use a 3D setting anymore. If I go into the 3D setup menu and want the Make settings, the setup program crashes with the error message. "Error in Stereo Driver NvAPI Stereo IS Activated retired O after stereo was enabled by default with Settings set Default Startup Mode (true) " I've tried all the drivers available on my website for my GT 425M graphics card, but unfortunately without success. The error message comes. "Error in Stereo Driver NvAPI Stereo IS Activated retired O after stereo was enabled by default with Settings set Default Startup Mode (true) " What does this error mean ??? What else can I do ??? Thank you
Hello,
I have to contact her again, because unfortunately I could not solve my problem yet.
I have a PC from AsRock 3D Vision about 5 years old. BS Windows 10 64bit Vers.1703.
With an onboard graphics card Nvidia GeForce GT 425M with the driver verse. 376.54.
With this driver, the graphics card is running properly.

Since the last upgrade of Windows10 (Case Creators Update Vers.1709) the graphics card is no longer running.
The old driver that worked has been replaced by Windows10 update with a new one.
That means I can not use a 3D setting anymore. If I go into the 3D setup menu and want the
Make settings, the setup program crashes with the error message.

"Error in Stereo Driver
NvAPI Stereo IS Activated retired O after stereo was enabled by
default with Settings set Default Startup Mode (true) "

I've tried all the drivers available on my website for my GT 425M graphics card,
but unfortunately without success. The error message comes.

"Error in Stereo Driver
NvAPI Stereo IS Activated retired O after stereo was enabled by
default with Settings set Default Startup Mode (true) "

What does this error mean ???
What else can I do ???

Thank you

Posted 11/23/2017 11:33 PM   
Scroll To Top