Issues installing Nvidia drivers
Recently my laptop has encountered an issue. My geforce experiance disappeared and is not allowing me to reinstall it. I am unable to install any Nvidia drivers as they say there is no compatible hardware. DDU didnt help in any way and even GPU-Z is showing most of the information boxes as unknown rather than their actual values. I have dual 980M cards and I am currently unable to get any work done as I do game design. If anyone would be able to help I would greatly appreciate this as I am getting desperate.
Recently my laptop has encountered an issue. My geforce experiance disappeared and is not allowing me to reinstall it. I am unable to install any Nvidia drivers as they say there is no compatible hardware. DDU didnt help in any way and even GPU-Z is showing most of the information boxes as unknown rather than their actual values. I have dual 980M cards and I am currently unable to get any work done as I do game design. If anyone would be able to help I would greatly appreciate this as I am getting desperate.
Attachments

1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Posted 11/22/2017 01:54 AM   
Scroll To Top