Mass Effect: Andromeda - 100% (plus 10%) - 3D VISION Ready Fix
  22 / 22    
[quote]For the record, I am playing this game with beautiful 200% separation - twice the distance between my eyes - all thanks to Heli and DSS (and others). Which is apparently impossible, but DSS calculated that I apparently love divergent vision! [/quote]I am still really impressed you can push that as far as you do :)
For the record, I am playing this game with beautiful 200% separation - twice the distance between my eyes - all thanks to Heli and DSS (and others).

Which is apparently impossible, but DSS calculated that I apparently love divergent vision!
I am still really impressed you can push that as far as you do :)

2x Geforce GTX 980 in SLI provided by NVIDIA, i7 6700K 4GHz CPU, Asus 27" VG278HE 144Hz 3D Monitor, BenQ W1070 3D Projector, 120" Elite Screens YardMaster 2, 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD, 4x750GB HDD in RAID5, Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 Motherboard, Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition Case, Corsair RM850i PSU, HTC Vive, Win 10 64bit

Alienware M17x R4 w/ built in 3D, Intel i7 3740QM, GTX 680m 2GB, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM, Win7 64bit, 1TB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750GB HDD

Pre-release 3D fixes, shadertool.py and other goodies: http://github.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/DarkStarSword or PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/DarkStarSword

Posted 02/07/2018 11:36 PM   
[quote="RAGEdemon"]Thank you very much for doing the deep testing Helifax! Were your settings maxed? You might like to try one last test if you are curious (I am at least). X-D ME:A Multi-GPU option: Performance Resolution = 720p GFX Preset: [u]low/Medium[/u] (motion Blur etc OFF) SLi OFF gives me a 20% boost to FPS while looking at geometry landscape, i.e. towards the landing town on Eos. [color="green"]"My only conclusion is that the engine "deals" with the Multi-GPU as it sees fit (There is actually a multi-GPU option in the game settings). But, their Multi-GPU implementation... it lacks what SLI is all about..."[/color] I think your assessment is spot on. I think maybe going even further than this, SLi introduces a 20% or so overhead. It's a shame; SLi in general is great for 3D Vision - I hope it doesn't start dying off as a technology now! BTW, making an auto script to change the SLi flag is really cool and impressive thing to do! Kudos! :) [/quote] OOps! I forgot to say the in-game settings (OFC) :)) Everything was set to "High" across the board. Their "Multi-GPU" option was set on Performance as well (Not Quality. Although, I honestly saw ZERO difference between the 2 options - over 400 hours of testing and playing the game :-s) I will do another one of "Low" settings tomorrow;) - As in "today" is "tomorrow" and 1:04 AM ^_^ But you are right! I think having SLI enabled at 1080p (or a bit above) is not helpful! (on the other-hand on m 5760x1080 I get the GPUs maxed out, thus I didn't complain ^_^ - with the same FPS as I get in one screen SLI O_o)
RAGEdemon said:Thank you very much for doing the deep testing Helifax!

Were your settings maxed?

You might like to try one last test if you are curious (I am at least). X-D

ME:A Multi-GPU option: Performance
Resolution = 720p
GFX Preset: low/Medium (motion Blur etc OFF)

SLi OFF gives me a 20% boost to FPS while looking at geometry landscape, i.e. towards the landing town on Eos.

"My only conclusion is that the engine "deals" with the Multi-GPU as it sees fit (There is actually a multi-GPU option in the game settings). But, their Multi-GPU implementation... it lacks what SLI is all about..."

I think your assessment is spot on. I think maybe going even further than this, SLi introduces a 20% or so overhead.

It's a shame; SLi in general is great for 3D Vision - I hope it doesn't start dying off as a technology now!

BTW, making an auto script to change the SLi flag is really cool and impressive thing to do! Kudos! :)

OOps! I forgot to say the in-game settings (OFC) :))
Everything was set to "High" across the board. Their "Multi-GPU" option was set on Performance as well (Not Quality. Although, I honestly saw ZERO difference between the 2 options - over 400 hours of testing and playing the game :-s)

I will do another one of "Low" settings tomorrow;) - As in "today" is "tomorrow" and 1:04 AM ^_^

But you are right! I think having SLI enabled at 1080p (or a bit above) is not helpful! (on the other-hand on m 5760x1080 I get the GPUs maxed out, thus I didn't complain ^_^ - with the same FPS as I get in one screen SLI O_o)

Posted 02/08/2018 01:06 AM   
[quote="Helifax"]on m 5760x1080 I get the GPUs maxed out, thus I didn't complain ^_^ - with the same FPS as I get in one screen SLI O_o)[/quote]You're CPU limited ? In SLI both cards work at 50% because they are probably waiting something to calculate. I've the same Serie 4 CPU (mid 2014) [img]https://s25.postimg.org/xyf98n3bj/andromedia.png[/img] Andromeda don't seem to be CPU dependent but Assassin's Creed Origins is... [img]https://s25.postimg.org/lp1aeszn3/ACO.png[/img] www.gamegpu.com .
Helifax said:on m 5760x1080 I get the GPUs maxed out, thus I didn't complain ^_^ - with the same FPS as I get in one screen SLI O_o)
You're CPU limited ? In SLI both cards work at 50% because they are probably waiting something to calculate.

I've the same Serie 4 CPU (mid 2014)

Andromeda don't seem to be CPU dependent but Assassin's Creed Origins is...

www.gamegpu.com

i7 4790K @4.8Ghz / 2x 1080 8GB SLI @2000Mhz / 16GB @2400Mhz

My 3D videos and crosstalk test pattern: http://www.youtube.com/user/DugomYT/videos

HelixMod 3DVision Fixes: http://helixmod.blogspot.fr/

Helifax OpenGL Wrappers (for 3DVision): http://3dsurroundgaming.com/OGL3DVision.html

Posted 02/08/2018 12:39 PM   
FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!! THX again HELI, DSS and DHR for this amazing fix, perfect @ all !!! PS: amazing music @ the end ^^
FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!

THX again HELI, DSS and DHR for this amazing fix, perfect @ all !!!

PS: amazing music @ the end ^^

Like my work? Donations can be made via PayPal to: rauti@inetmx.de

Posted 02/12/2018 07:26 PM   
[quote="Dugom"][quote="Helifax"]on m 5760x1080 I get the GPUs maxed out, thus I didn't complain ^_^ - with the same FPS as I get in one screen SLI O_o)[/quote]You're CPU limited ? In SLI both cards work at 50% because they are probably waiting something to calculate.[/quote] My CPU is clocked to 5.0Ghz. @Losti: Awesome stuff!
Dugom said:
Helifax said:on m 5760x1080 I get the GPUs maxed out, thus I didn't complain ^_^ - with the same FPS as I get in one screen SLI O_o)
You're CPU limited ? In SLI both cards work at 50% because they are probably waiting something to calculate.

My CPU is clocked to 5.0Ghz.

@Losti:
Awesome stuff!

Posted 02/12/2018 08:08 PM   
[quote="Helifax"]My CPU is clocked to 5.0Ghz.[/quote]I've seen that. If it's not your CPU then it is probably because you reach 60FPS in Vsync, GPUs are waiting. .
Helifax said:My CPU is clocked to 5.0Ghz.
I've seen that.

If it's not your CPU then it is probably because you reach 60FPS in Vsync, GPUs are waiting.

i7 4790K @4.8Ghz / 2x 1080 8GB SLI @2000Mhz / 16GB @2400Mhz

My 3D videos and crosstalk test pattern: http://www.youtube.com/user/DugomYT/videos

HelixMod 3DVision Fixes: http://helixmod.blogspot.fr/

Helifax OpenGL Wrappers (for 3DVision): http://3dsurroundgaming.com/OGL3DVision.html

Posted 02/14/2018 03:26 PM   
It is the CPU but: 1. We need to have ~10 GHz @ current IPC performance Or 2. The CPU 3D Vision bottleneck fixed. Or 3. The game optimised better - there are games which look far better than ME:A, but use CPU and GPU far more efficiently and give 60 FPS locked..
It is the CPU but:

1. We need to have ~10 GHz @ current IPC performance

Or

2. The CPU 3D Vision bottleneck fixed.

Or

3. The game optimised better - there are games which look far better than ME:A, but use CPU and GPU far more efficiently and give 60 FPS locked..

Windows 10 64-bit, Intel 7700K @ 5.1GHz, 16GB 3600MHz CL15 DDR4 RAM, 2x GTX 1080 SLI, Asus Maximus IX Hero, Sound Blaster ZxR, PCIe Quad SSD, Oculus Rift CV1, DLP Link PGD-150 glasses, ViewSonic PJD6531w 3D DLP Projector @ 1280x800 120Hz native / 2560x1600 120Hz DSR 3D Gaming.

Posted 02/14/2018 09:54 PM   
[quote="RAGEdemon"]It is the CPU but: 1. We need to have ~10 GHz @ current IPC performance Or 2. The CPU 3D Vision bottleneck fixed. Or 3. The game optimised better - there are games which look far better than ME:A, but use CPU and GPU far more efficiently and give 60 FPS locked..[/quote] Can't say I argue there! I bet none tried their games with 3D Vision and neither Nvidia tries (extensively) to see how a certain game/application behaves in 3D Vision;) Yet, the fact that 3D Vision (which is quite old now - as an implemented tech) still works today! Is purely awesome! (I bet some of the problems/potential bugs that exist, they never ever saw them coming;) The marvel of software ^_^). Yes, I agree it can be optimised further (games or the 3D Vision driver itself) but, like you way, at the end of the day: "UNLIMITED POWER!" saves the day;)
RAGEdemon said:It is the CPU but:

1. We need to have ~10 GHz @ current IPC performance

Or

2. The CPU 3D Vision bottleneck fixed.

Or

3. The game optimised better - there are games which look far better than ME:A, but use CPU and GPU far more efficiently and give 60 FPS locked..

Can't say I argue there!
I bet none tried their games with 3D Vision and neither Nvidia tries (extensively) to see how a certain game/application behaves in 3D Vision;)

Yet, the fact that 3D Vision (which is quite old now - as an implemented tech) still works today! Is purely awesome! (I bet some of the problems/potential bugs that exist, they never ever saw them coming;) The marvel of software ^_^).

Yes, I agree it can be optimised further (games or the 3D Vision driver itself) but, like you way, at the end of the day: "UNLIMITED POWER!" saves the day;)

Posted 02/14/2018 10:00 PM   
Helifax and the rest of the team clearly know how vital my contribution to 3Dmigoto is and how this fix would be completely impossible without the assembler. Given all this I just wish wish peaople in general thanked me for my contribution to the fix. How hard can it be to just say thanks for all the countless hours I've spent on this particular fix.
Helifax and the rest of the team clearly know how vital my contribution to 3Dmigoto is and how this fix would be completely impossible without the assembler. Given all this I just wish wish peaople in general thanked me for my contribution to the fix. How hard can it be to just say thanks for all the countless hours I've spent on this particular fix.

Core i7 4790K, Corsair H80, MSI GTX 980 4GB, 250GB SSD
3TB internal HD, 5+3TB external HD, 32 GB DDR3. Blu-ray player.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit, PowerDVD 17.

Posted 02/15/2018 09:01 AM   
[quote="Flugan"]Helifax and the rest of the team clearly know how vital my contribution to 3Dmigoto is and how this fix would be completely impossible without the assembler. Given all this I just wish wish peaople in general thanked me for my contribution to the fix. How hard can it be to just say thanks for all the countless hours I've spent on this particular fix.[/quote] Sorry Flugan but the fix it selfe was made my heli DHR and DSS ... the tool is another story and YOU ARE mentioned by the autors of this fix made with a tool that inclides some parts of you - Big thanks to Bo3b, DarkStarSword and Flugan for creating 3DMigoto and this awesome wrapper that allows us to fix our favourite DX11 games in 3D Vision! So i dont know where your intension is.. The PC-developers or creators will neither wants credits from BillGates that HE CAN USE their machines for HIS OS.... We are proud of that what migoto is today and you where a part of it but do not think a USER using the fix that was made of it will say THANK YOU FOR THE FIX if the fix was made without you... and the credits for the tool developing part is in the fix creation post so.....thats all you can expect i think...
Flugan said:Helifax and the rest of the team clearly know how vital my contribution to 3Dmigoto is and how this fix would be completely impossible without the assembler. Given all this I just wish wish peaople in general thanked me for my contribution to the fix. How hard can it be to just say thanks for all the countless hours I've spent on this particular fix.

Sorry Flugan but the fix it selfe was made my heli DHR and DSS ... the tool is another story and YOU ARE mentioned by the autors of this fix made with a tool that inclides some parts of you

- Big thanks to Bo3b, DarkStarSword and Flugan for creating 3DMigoto and this awesome wrapper that allows us to fix our favourite DX11 games in 3D Vision!

So i dont know where your intension is..

The PC-developers or creators will neither wants credits from BillGates that HE CAN USE their machines for HIS OS....

We are proud of that what migoto is today and you where a part of it but do not think a USER using the fix that was made of it will say THANK YOU FOR THE FIX if the fix was made without you...

and the credits for the tool developing part is in the fix creation post so.....thats all you can expect i think...

Like my work? Donations can be made via PayPal to: rauti@inetmx.de

Posted 02/15/2018 07:11 PM   
  22 / 22    
Scroll To Top