Here we go again : no news
One more Tuesday without any news....
One more Tuesday without any news....

Posted 11/14/2017 06:41 PM   
Got sick of this a while ago, can't believe they still don't care. They even released a new tv box to give us all false hope, feel sorry for the people who bought into it. The hardware is great, it has so much potential. The shield is great for tv streaming but as a games console it's neglected, just think if Nvidia had of got aaa developers making games for the shield tv, it has the same graphics chip as the nintendo switch! I'm glad nintendo have done it right finally, got a WiiU & a shield TV over a a year ago, which were bad choices, now I bought a Switch & have had some of the best gaming experiances of my life.
Got sick of this a while ago, can't believe they still don't care. They even released a new tv box to give us all false hope, feel sorry for the people who bought into it.

The hardware is great, it has so much potential. The shield is great for tv streaming but as a games console it's neglected, just think if Nvidia had of got aaa developers making games for the shield tv, it has the same graphics chip as the nintendo switch!

I'm glad nintendo have done it right finally, got a WiiU & a shield TV over a a year ago, which were bad choices, now I bought a Switch & have had some of the best gaming experiances of my life.

Posted 11/14/2017 07:38 PM   
I suspect we're victims of GFN for Mac and they are busy getting that going (They just rolled it out to the Europe recently). Hopefully once the rollout is complete we'll get some more attention, at least until they start the rollout of GFN for PC. If both of those are a success, then we may eventually benefit from it with more games. But it just depends on what Nvidia plan to do with the SHIELD brand. Hopefully they will bring out some new SHIELD devices next year, if they do that will give me more confidence in the future of GFN for SHIELD.
I suspect we're victims of GFN for Mac and they are busy getting that going (They just rolled it out to the Europe recently). Hopefully once the rollout is complete we'll get some more attention, at least until they start the rollout of GFN for PC.

If both of those are a success, then we may eventually benefit from it with more games. But it just depends on what Nvidia plan to do with the SHIELD brand.

Hopefully they will bring out some new SHIELD devices next year, if they do that will give me more confidence in the future of GFN for SHIELD.

Posted 11/14/2017 07:43 PM   
I really see the appeal of GFN. Gives us an early start into PC gaming. I can't be disappointed as I'm now PC gaming because of it. : D Nier Automata for GOTY
I really see the appeal of GFN. Gives us an early start into PC gaming. I can't be disappointed as I'm now PC gaming because of it. : D Nier Automata for GOTY

Posted 11/14/2017 08:05 PM   
We have to remember that NVidia would chuck up hundreds of great paid titles into the store if they could...it's still all about convincing the major studios to come on board and bother with such a service although it does help that the NVidia Shield continues to increase its market share, thus giving GeForceNow more potential customers. The sales prices for new games are also a smart ploy by NVidia to lure in the studios. So when they toss a $40 game on here for $10 or whatever in the first week of sales, a bunch of people buy it right away and then NVidia can say to the studios, "see, there IS a big market here"
We have to remember that NVidia would chuck up hundreds of great paid titles into the store if they could...it's still all about convincing the major studios to come on board and bother with such a service although it does help that the NVidia Shield continues to increase its market share, thus giving GeForceNow more potential customers.

The sales prices for new games are also a smart ploy by NVidia to lure in the studios. So when they toss a $40 game on here for $10 or whatever in the first week of sales, a bunch of people buy it right away and then NVidia can say to the studios, "see, there IS a big market here"

Posted 11/14/2017 08:39 PM   
I agree with you guys but there is something Nvidia can easily correct : the lack of communication. It's not a big deal to keep us informed.
I agree with you guys but there is something Nvidia can easily correct : the lack of communication. It's not a big deal to keep us informed.

Posted 11/14/2017 09:31 PM   
We are the redheaded stepchildren of the gaming industry.
We are the redheaded stepchildren of the gaming industry.

Posted 13 hours ago   
Scroll To Top