Server location plans?
Hi, I was curious as I am currently beta testing this on my MacBook Pro, it is an amazing concept one that I will be watching very closely once it hits retail as I have always loved the PC gaming environment but quickly grew out of it due to the constant need to upgrade on a very regular basis plus the need of having a desktop computer and a space for it. This the streaming service I love the idea of being able to utilize bleeding edge hardware and access it through my MacBook truly providing a greatly enhanced convenience factor. My only setback that would prevent me from subscribing to this service is the server locations. Can you confirm if you will be adding server hubs to the major cities in Canada? Right now I sit on the cusp of 60ms and as an old gamer the lag delay is enough of a turn off that I would not find enjoyment. Being able to pop a server up in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal would provide extremely low latency services as they are all major data hubs that run right across Canada. Being able to log in and have a sub 30 ping would greatly elevate the quality of service for those of us north of the border. Thank you for creating such an awesome service. This is exactly the type of technology and gaming service I have been waiting a very long time for. Cheers
Hi,

I was curious as I am currently beta testing this on my MacBook Pro, it is an amazing concept one that I will be watching very closely once it hits retail as I have always loved the PC gaming environment but quickly grew out of it due to the constant need to upgrade on a very regular basis plus the need of having a desktop computer and a space for it.

This the streaming service I love the idea of being able to utilize bleeding edge hardware and access it through my MacBook truly providing a greatly enhanced convenience factor. My only setback that would prevent me from subscribing to this service is the server locations. Can you confirm if you will be adding server hubs to the major cities in Canada? Right now I sit on the cusp of 60ms and as an old gamer the lag delay is enough of a turn off that I would not find enjoyment. Being able to pop a server up in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal would provide extremely low latency services as they are all major data hubs that run right across Canada. Being able to log in and have a sub 30 ping would greatly elevate the quality of service for those of us north of the border.

Thank you for creating such an awesome service. This is exactly the type of technology and gaming service I have been waiting a very long time for.

Cheers

Posted 11/14/2017 06:38 PM   
Scroll To Top