Geforce GT 710 process system interrupts high.
Hello, I installed this card on a Packard Bell motherboard that is about 8 years old, and I tried it with windows 10 32 bits, 64 bits and windows 7 32bits, in all the system goes well until I install the driver, then the process " interruptions of the system "goes up and remains at 50%. The bios is in its latest version and the drivers are the latest version. Do you have a solution or return the card? Thank you.
Hello, I installed this card on a Packard Bell motherboard that is about 8 years old, and I tried it with windows 10 32 bits, 64 bits and windows 7 32bits, in all the system goes well until I install the driver, then the process " interruptions of the system "goes up and remains at 50%. The bios is in its latest version and the drivers are the latest version. Do you have a solution or return the card? Thank you.

Posted 11/14/2017 06:09 PM   
Solved, after much struggle, went to the device manager, here in the section "system devices" 2 audio cards appear "high definition audio", because disabling one solved the problem, and the audio works the same
Solved, after much struggle, went to the device manager, here in the section "system devices" 2 audio cards appear "high definition audio", because disabling one solved the problem, and the audio works the same

Posted 11/14/2017 10:00 PM   
Scroll To Top