CANNOT FIND GRAPHICS GT 525M GPU IN MY LAPTOP
Hi everyone, I have Dell inspiron N5110 model with windows 7 OS and Nvidia GT 525M graphics card. Later i updated to windows 10 since my earlier Win7 was original. It was going good for few months after the windows 10 update. Whenever i open the games with a right click i open with nvidia graphics but recently i could not find it so i checked in Device manager, it shows only Intel HD graphics 3000 in display adapter. I cant find Nvidia graphics anywhere in any other name. Its not in other drivers or unknown devices..nowhere it is. I have downloaded Nvidia 525M latest driver 388.13 windows 10 64 bit from the nvidia website and tried to install that But while the nvidia is checking system it says "NVIDIA INSTALLER CANNOT CONTINUE. THE GRAPHICS DRIVER COULD NOT FIND COMPATIBLE GRAPHICS HARDWARE". In the Settings - system - Apps and features its not showing NVIDIA 3D VISION CONTROLLER DRIVER too but other 3D VISION DRIVER, GEFORCE EXPERIENCE GRAPHICS DRIVER AND PHYSX SYSTEM SOFTWARE are available. I dont know whats happened in my laptop. Can anyone find a solution for this problem..? where the problem will be..? whether the problem is in my Nvidia GPU or its driver or with my Windows 10 version. Now presently my windows 10 "version 1607 OS build 14393.693" in the system. Windows 10 Version 1607 OS build 14393.693 Nvidia GT 525M Please help what i should do?
Hi everyone,
I have Dell inspiron N5110 model with windows 7 OS and Nvidia GT 525M graphics card. Later i updated to windows 10 since my earlier Win7 was original. It was going good for few months after the windows 10 update. Whenever i open the games with a right click i open with nvidia graphics but recently i could not find it so i checked in Device manager, it shows only Intel HD graphics 3000 in display adapter. I cant find Nvidia graphics anywhere in any other name. Its not in other drivers or unknown devices..nowhere it is. I have downloaded Nvidia 525M latest driver 388.13 windows 10 64 bit from the nvidia website and tried to install that But while the nvidia is checking system it says "NVIDIA INSTALLER CANNOT CONTINUE. THE GRAPHICS DRIVER COULD NOT FIND COMPATIBLE GRAPHICS HARDWARE".

In the Settings - system - Apps and features its not showing NVIDIA 3D VISION CONTROLLER DRIVER too but other
3D VISION DRIVER,
GEFORCE EXPERIENCE
GRAPHICS DRIVER AND
PHYSX SYSTEM SOFTWARE are available.

I dont know whats happened in my laptop. Can anyone find a solution for this problem..? where the problem will be..? whether the problem is in my Nvidia GPU or its driver or with my Windows 10 version. Now presently my windows 10 "version 1607 OS build 14393.693" in the system.

Windows 10 Version 1607 OS build 14393.693
Nvidia GT 525M

Please help what i should do?

Posted 11/13/2017 09:24 AM   
Scroll To Top