PC freezes playing games.
Hello, I have a GeForce gtx 560 ti ds video card. I have installed the latest drive on my card. I run Windows 10 64bit. For the last few weeks my pc is continuing to freeze at random (force restart required and other times it does it automatically). I have purchased a new hard drive, applied new paste to cpu, gpu, etc and even a fan. Temps are not the issue. I have MSI afterburner and a few other monitoring tools. I need some help as to what’s causing my pc to freeze while gaming. Edit: the screen image stays there so it doesn’t turn black or blue screen of death. Thanks in advance.
Hello,

I have a GeForce gtx 560 ti ds video card. I have installed the latest drive on my card. I run Windows 10 64bit. For the last few weeks my pc is continuing to freeze at random (force restart required and other times it does it automatically). I have purchased a new hard drive, applied new paste to cpu, gpu, etc and even a fan. Temps are not the issue. I have MSI afterburner and a few other monitoring tools. I need some help as to what’s causing my pc to freeze while gaming.

Edit: the screen image stays there so it doesn’t turn black or blue screen of death.

Thanks in advance.

Posted 11/09/2017 07:39 PM   
Scroll To Top