After turned kitchen - fuse tripped - power outage - question pc
  2 / 2    
. What it could be is more related to a SURGE before the tripping of the fuse. Your killing the power, but not reproducing. Even if you reproduce a SURGE and then the power loss, it may not reproduce. The good thing is that nothing has caused the same issue to reproduce. .

What it could be is more related to a SURGE before the tripping of the fuse. Your killing the power, but not reproducing.

Even if you reproduce a SURGE and then the power loss, it may not reproduce.

The good thing is that nothing has caused the same issue to reproduce.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""
Constantly updating drivers is a good way to F'up the whole system.

If the driver has an issue, don't be a fool, remove it.

Just because you can, does not mean you should.

Posted 12/06/2017 06:41 PM   
It not happened on my first try ( boot to Windows 10) after that power outage. In first pc run Windows 10 booted with 144hz. So not immidiatelly. But it happened after i shutdown normally pc in Windows 10 and booted again. Windows 10 booted with lower refresh than 144hz,just not in 144hz. To fix this i just turned off monitor and then on again. Thats all. So it was related to maybe power surge or just coincidence?
It not happened on my first try ( boot to Windows 10) after that power outage. In first pc run Windows 10 booted with 144hz. So not immidiatelly.
But it happened after i shutdown normally pc in Windows 10 and booted again. Windows 10 booted with lower refresh than 144hz,just not in 144hz. To fix this i just turned off monitor and then on again. Thats all.
So it was related to maybe power surge or just coincidence?

Posted 12/06/2017 07:08 PM   
. Not related. .

Not related.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

Posted 12/07/2017 02:51 AM   
Last question. I will explain more clearly ok? My pc was running in 3dmark. Then in moment when my mother turn on oven in kitchen power goes out. Reason was bulb inside oven. All house without power. Then she goes to fuse box and something change i dont know what exactly. But power back to electrical outlets in house. Only lights was still off. Lightning at home was off and not able to turn on back. So if power to electrical outlets back i try to run pc. Windows 10 booted first time with 144hz without issue. But after moment i shutdown pc by clicking shutdown in Windows. And after moment i booted pc again ( second time ) and in this moment Windows 10 booted with lower refresh than 144hz,that was propably 120hz or 60hz . To revert 144hz i just turn off monitor and turn back again. Thats all. House was still without lightning. Only electrical outlets was powered. Lights are on a separate circuit. And my question is. That refresh thing was related to fuse,monitor firmware or just system? House on this moment was without lightning only electrical outlets was with power. Later after changed fuse ( when lighting in home back ) when i tried to reproduce issue , i cutted few times power and i cant reproduce. Pc booting ,shutdown,restarting with 144hz still.
Last question. I will explain more clearly ok?

My pc was running in 3dmark. Then in moment when my mother turn on oven in kitchen power goes out. Reason was bulb inside oven. All house without power. Then she goes to fuse box and something change i dont know what exactly. But power back to electrical outlets in house. Only lights was still off. Lightning at home was off and not able to turn on back. So if power to electrical outlets back i try to run pc. Windows 10 booted first time with 144hz without issue. But after moment i shutdown pc by clicking shutdown in Windows. And after moment i booted pc again ( second time ) and in this moment Windows 10 booted with lower refresh than 144hz,that was propably 120hz or 60hz . To revert 144hz i just turn off monitor and turn back again. Thats all.

House was still without lightning. Only electrical outlets was powered.
Lights are on a separate circuit.

And my question is.

That refresh thing was related to fuse,monitor firmware or just system? House on this moment was without lightning only electrical outlets was with power.

Later after changed fuse ( when lighting in home back ) when i tried to reproduce issue , i cutted few times power and i cant reproduce. Pc booting ,shutdown,restarting with 144hz still.

Posted 12/09/2017 03:43 AM   
. Not related. This is why you cannot reproduce. .

Not related. This is why you cannot reproduce.

Posted 12/09/2017 02:30 PM   
  2 / 2    
Scroll To Top