Play Outlast, Outlast 2 on SHIELD with GeForce NOW!
  2 / 2    
I do not like the game "Outlast". Is it too dark and constantly watching night vision mode over the camera? I do not know if I enjoyed it. Still, I like horror games. Resident Evil 7 would be better. I do not know what to play at the moment. I was thinking about Mad Max, Diluvion, or Bioshock 2. Other games in our membership somehow dwindle and the rest is not my genre. But it's true that Bureau Xcom is a pretty good game. Here I play and enjoy myself. It is a shame that Alan Wake is no longer here. Oh, that was really a great game. We miss that the most.
I do not like the game "Outlast". Is it too dark and constantly watching night vision mode over the camera? I do not know if I enjoyed it. Still, I like horror games. Resident Evil 7 would be better. I do not know what to play at the moment. I was thinking about Mad Max, Diluvion, or Bioshock 2. Other games in our membership somehow dwindle and the rest is not my genre. But it's true that Bureau Xcom is a pretty good game. Here I play and enjoy myself. It is a shame that Alan Wake is no longer here. Oh, that was really a great game. We miss that the most.

Posted 12/24/2017 07:40 AM   
[quote="BuddyDemers"]I bought outlast 1 today after buying the 2017 controller for my 2015 unit. Went to play the game and the controller doesn’t work with the game. It works fine with any other game I play. Am I missing something?[/quote]I bought it in halloween and played with my 2017 controller in my 2015 unit without problems.
BuddyDemers said:I bought outlast 1 today after buying the 2017 controller for my 2015 unit. Went to play the game and the controller doesn’t work with the game. It works fine with any other game I play. Am I missing something?
I bought it in halloween and played with my 2017 controller in my 2015 unit without problems.

Posted 12/24/2017 02:16 PM   
[quote="rologa"][quote="BuddyDemers"]I bought outlast 1 today after buying the 2017 controller for my 2015 unit. Went to play the game and the controller doesn’t work with the game. It works fine with any other game I play. Am I missing something?[/quote]I bought it in halloween and played with my 2017 controller in my 2015 unit without problems.[/quote]
rologa said:
BuddyDemers said:I bought outlast 1 today after buying the 2017 controller for my 2015 unit. Went to play the game and the controller doesn’t work with the game. It works fine with any other game I play. Am I missing something?
I bought it in halloween and played with my 2017 controller in my 2015 unit without problems.

Posted 12/24/2017 03:31 PM   
I have two different shields. 2015/2017. Gamepad doesn’t work with outlast on either one. Can not seem to find a straight answer on how to fix this
I have two different shields. 2015/2017. Gamepad doesn’t work with outlast on either one. Can not seem to find a straight answer on how to fix this

Posted 12/24/2017 03:32 PM   
  2 / 2    
Scroll To Top