Play Outlast, Outlast 2 on SHIELD with GeForce NOW!
  1 / 2    
Put on your detective hat and prepare yourself for thrills, and chills: Outlast and Outlast 2 are now available to play on SHIELD. Both titles are in the GeForce NOW store, where they may be purchased for xx% off for a limited time. A first-person survival-horror game, Outlast puts you in the shoes of freelance investigative journalist Miles Upshur who is exploring a remote psychiatric hospital deep in the mountains of Lake County, Colorado. Your quest for a good story turns into an epic struggle for survival against rampaging homicidal patients, which you can not attack but need to outwit instead. Your only “weapon” is a camcorder equipped with night vision. Can you survive long enough to uncover the hospital’s secret? Then, travel to Northern Arizona in Outlast 2 - this time as journalist Blake Langermann who is investigating the death of a pregnant woman with the help of his wife Lynn. The couple are separated, and Langermann’s search for his wife soon turns into a deadly game of hide and seek against a religious sect that believes the end of days are upon them. Once again you must survive, with only a camcorder to aid you, against long odds to find out what happened to your wife. Both titles are on sale through October 31st as part of the GeForce NOW Halloween Sale. Outlast may be purchased for $$4.99, a 75% savings. And Outlast 2 is available for $$17.99, also a 40% savings. Purchase includes unlimited streaming rights on SHIELD, and a digital download code for Steam. Outlast and Outlast 2 are rated M for Mature by the Entertainment Software Rating Board.
Put on your detective hat and prepare yourself for thrills, and chills: Outlast and Outlast 2 are now available to play on SHIELD. Both titles are in the GeForce NOW store, where they may be purchased for xx% off for a limited time.

A first-person survival-horror game, Outlast puts you in the shoes of freelance investigative journalist Miles Upshur who is exploring a remote psychiatric hospital deep in the mountains of Lake County, Colorado. Your quest for a good story turns into an epic struggle for survival against rampaging homicidal patients, which you can not attack but need to outwit instead. Your only “weapon” is a camcorder equipped with night vision. Can you survive long enough to uncover the hospital’s secret?

Then, travel to Northern Arizona in Outlast 2 - this time as journalist Blake Langermann who is investigating the death of a pregnant woman with the help of his wife Lynn. The couple are separated, and Langermann’s search for his wife soon turns into a deadly game of hide and seek against a religious sect that believes the end of days are upon them. Once again you must survive, with only a camcorder to aid you, against long odds to find out what happened to your wife.

Both titles are on sale through October 31st as part of the GeForce NOW Halloween Sale. Outlast may be purchased for $$4.99, a 75% savings. And Outlast 2 is available for $$17.99, also a 40% savings. Purchase includes unlimited streaming rights on SHIELD, and a digital download code for Steam.

Outlast and Outlast 2 are rated M for Mature by the Entertainment Software Rating Board.

Posted 10/26/2017 04:16 PM   
Wow. Horror games we've heard of? In time for Halloween? Not bad.
Wow.

Horror games we've heard of?

In time for Halloween?

Not bad.

Posted 10/26/2017 04:31 PM   
I already own these on PC but great additions and I look forward to future quality games being offered.
I already own these on PC but great additions and I look forward to future quality games being offered.

Posted 10/26/2017 08:45 PM   
Man, I want to play this game so bad but when I try to change any settings, like look inversion, the game exits when i hit apply. Anyone else having issues likethis
Man, I want to play this game so bad but when I try to change any settings, like look inversion, the game exits when i hit apply. Anyone else having issues likethis

Posted 10/27/2017 03:45 PM   
Outlast 1 crashes for me as well when I try to enable subtitles. There seems to be a general issue with applying/saving settings. It's working in Outlast 2.
Outlast 1 crashes for me as well when I try to enable subtitles. There seems to be a general issue with applying/saving settings.

It's working in Outlast 2.

Posted 10/28/2017 10:13 AM   
Same problem - Trying to change any settings crashes the game. Sucks. I'm so used to inverted Y-axis controls that it's unplayable for me without being able to change it. Hope they fix it...
Same problem - Trying to change any settings crashes the game. Sucks. I'm so used to inverted Y-axis controls that it's unplayable for me without being able to change it. Hope they fix it...

Posted 10/28/2017 10:30 PM   
Same problem. If I tap Apply Settings the game force closes. Has anyone opened a support issue for this? I also can't play without inverted Y.
Same problem. If I tap Apply Settings the game force closes. Has anyone opened a support issue for this? I also can't play without inverted Y.

Posted 10/30/2017 07:04 AM   
How do you open a support issue. I spent 5 bucks on this I,guess it's worth a little typing to get it to work. No invert y is a deal breaker for me. Can't play cradle for same reason.
How do you open a support issue. I spent 5 bucks on this I,guess it's worth a little typing to get it to work. No invert y is a deal breaker for me. Can't play cradle for same reason.

Posted 10/31/2017 06:37 AM   
I've opened a support issue and submitted all the info they need. I'll let you all know as soon as I hear back from them.
I've opened a support issue and submitted all the info they need. I'll let you all know as soon as I hear back from them.

Posted 11/01/2017 10:55 AM   
I spent a fun Halloween night last night playing Outlast by candlelight, I hope you guys get a solution to the settings change crashes.
I spent a fun Halloween night last night playing Outlast by candlelight, I hope you guys get a solution to the settings change crashes.

Posted 11/01/2017 01:33 PM   
Playing this game by candlelight sounds well spooky! The problem has been escalated to level 2 tech support. I'll post again when I hear back from them.
Playing this game by candlelight sounds well spooky!

The problem has been escalated to level 2 tech support. I'll post again when I hear back from them.

Posted 11/01/2017 04:44 PM   
Arma 3
Arma 3

Posted 11/15/2017 03:44 PM   
Yall should add arma 3
Yall should add arma 3

Posted 11/15/2017 04:11 PM   
The problem with not being able to save changes to settings in Outlast has now been fixed.
The problem with not being able to save changes to settings in Outlast has now been fixed.

Posted 12/09/2017 10:33 PM   
I bought outlast 1 today after buying the 2017 controller for my 2015 unit. Went to play the game and the controller doesn’t work with the game. It works fine with any other game I play. Am I missing something?
I bought outlast 1 today after buying the 2017 controller for my 2015 unit. Went to play the game and the controller doesn’t work with the game. It works fine with any other game I play. Am I missing something?

Posted 12/24/2017 12:35 AM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top