Your streaming will end in 5 minutes WHY?
So today I was playing cradle and after awhile i got this popup saying my streaming session will end in 5 minutes and yep after 5 mins it just ended. What is this all about? Say i was miles away from a save point i would lose all my progress. Is this normal? If so WHY?
So today I was playing cradle and after awhile i got this popup saying my streaming session will end in 5 minutes and yep after 5 mins it just ended. What is this all about? Say i was miles away from a save point i would lose all my progress.

Is this normal?

If so WHY?

Posted 09/29/2017 09:02 PM   
Because Nvidia worries about you and wants you to get outside and feel the sunshine on your face once in awhile. Call your mother!
Because Nvidia worries about you and wants you to get outside and feel the sunshine on your face once in awhile. Call your mother!

Posted 09/30/2017 03:56 PM   
Yes, it's normal. There's a 4 hour timeout. They give you 5 minutes to get to a save point... Think of it as a reminder to eat/sleep/use the bathroom/etc I think I've only seen it a couple of times :D
Yes, it's normal. There's a 4 hour timeout. They give you 5 minutes to get to a save point...

Think of it as a reminder to eat/sleep/use the bathroom/etc

I think I've only seen it a couple of times :D

Posted 10/02/2017 01:29 PM   
It shows after three hours but during last moths didn't appear, directly close sesion. For me has no sense at all specially taking into account that after 5 min. without activity it close session also. Specially disgusting when you are playing an online game like paragon. And as today when you try to reincorporate to the match it says no possible because we are patching then much worse.
It shows after three hours but during last moths didn't appear, directly close sesion. For me has no sense at all specially taking into account that after 5 min. without activity it close session also. Specially disgusting when you are playing an online game like paragon. And as today when you try to reincorporate to the match it says no possible because we are patching then much worse.

Posted 10/03/2017 01:29 AM   
Scroll To Top