Geforce Now has 2 versions of Borderlands to stream HELP !!!
Hello, I recently factory reset my 2017 shield tv so I could start again with apps etc. When I now go into - Nvidia Games - my library - GeForce now, it shows 2 borderlands tiles the normal one and next to it a blank one with Borderlands (usk) under it, when I select this one it plays the game in german, obv I don't need this so how do I get rid of it I like it looking neat and its hurting my osd lol. thanks
Hello, I recently factory reset my 2017 shield tv so I could start again with apps etc.
When I now go into - Nvidia Games - my library - GeForce now, it shows 2 borderlands tiles the normal one and next to it a blank one with Borderlands (usk) under it, when I select this one it plays the game in german, obv I don't need this so how do I get rid of it I like it looking neat and its hurting my osd lol. thanks

Posted 09/29/2017 09:29 AM   
I know what you mean, I did the same thing! I couldn't do anything about the one in Nvidia Games App (other than play more games until I didn't notice it any more). But on the shield TV at the bottom of the main screen where it put a shortcut to it, I could remove it by holding the 'A' button (I think) and waiting for the bin icon to appear and then clicking that.
I know what you mean, I did the same thing!

I couldn't do anything about the one in Nvidia Games App (other than play more games until I didn't notice it any more).

But on the shield TV at the bottom of the main screen where it put a shortcut to it, I could remove it by holding the 'A' button (I think) and waiting for the bin icon to appear and then clicking that.

Posted 09/29/2017 10:29 AM   
Its sooooooo annoying. Is it something that came with shield experience 6.0 ???
Its sooooooo annoying. Is it something that came with shield experience 6.0 ???

Posted 09/29/2017 10:49 AM   
No, it was there before (I only updated to 6.0 this morning).
No, it was there before (I only updated to 6.0 this morning).

Posted 09/29/2017 03:00 PM   
Oh. It wasnt for me. Strange.
Oh. It wasnt for me. Strange.

Posted 09/29/2017 03:45 PM   
Thanks for reporting this, getting it looked into now.
Thanks for reporting this, getting it looked into now.

Home::MSI Z170I::Intel 6700k::16GB Corsair DDR4 3200mhz::Samsung 256gb M.2(OS)::Titan Xp:Asus ROG Swift PG278Q: Custom waterloop
Test rig::i9 7900::Asus Rampage VI::512gb M.2::32gb Gskills 3200mbz:Titan Xp::Custom loop
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Promo Code FAQ

Posted 09/29/2017 06:50 PM   
Thats great thanks.
Thats great thanks.

Posted 09/29/2017 09:36 PM   
Any new ideas with this problem yet ????
Any new ideas with this problem yet ????

Posted 10/07/2017 02:24 PM   
Scroll To Top