The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - Play it on SHIELD with GeForce NOW!
Great news! The Bureau: XCOM Declassified as been released on SHIELD. The game is available in the GeForce NOW membership library, and it is free for all members to enjoy. Set in the XCOM universe, The Bureau is a third-person shooter with a heavy emphasis on squad-based tactics. You are William Carter, an agent in a top secret organization known as “The Bureau,” which is charged with defending the United States from invasion by an unknown alien force. You will command two fellow agents, selected from a pool of many - all with unique skills and abilities, throughout a series of missions in which you must uncover the alien plot and attempt to prevent humanity from being eradicated. Brains matter as much as brawn, as your resources are finite: if an agent dies on a mission, they - along with their special abilities, are gone for the rest of the game. It will be up to you to decide how to accomplish each objective and keep your agents alive for the next fight. To play, simply head to the New on GeForce NOW category in the NVIDIA Games app and launch the game. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is rated M for Mature, and is recommended for players over the age of 17.
Great news! The Bureau: XCOM Declassified as been released on SHIELD. The game is available in the GeForce NOW membership library, and it is free for all members to enjoy.

Set in the XCOM universe, The Bureau is a third-person shooter with a heavy emphasis on squad-based tactics. You are William Carter, an agent in a top secret organization known as “The Bureau,” which is charged with defending the United States from invasion by an unknown alien force.

You will command two fellow agents, selected from a pool of many - all with unique skills and abilities, throughout a series of missions in which you must uncover the alien plot and attempt to prevent humanity from being eradicated.

Brains matter as much as brawn, as your resources are finite: if an agent dies on a mission, they - along with their special abilities, are gone for the rest of the game. It will be up to you to decide how to accomplish each objective and keep your agents alive for the next fight.

To play, simply head to the New on GeForce NOW category in the NVIDIA Games app and launch the game. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is rated M for Mature, and is recommended for players over the age of 17.

Posted 09/26/2017 01:20 PM   
Thats Great Andrew keep up the good work im really enjoying Geforce Now on my new Shield great service.
Thats Great Andrew keep up the good work im really enjoying Geforce Now on my new Shield great service.

Posted 09/26/2017 03:35 PM   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHjaWduHufg

Posted 09/27/2017 03:17 PM   
Another game that I have never played and can get into. Thanks!
Another game that I have never played and can get into. Thanks!

Posted 09/27/2017 05:39 PM   
Scroll To Top