Cannot login to Marvel Heroes Omega on Shield TV
I'm on a Shield TV. Just signed up for my free month trial of GeFORCE so I can play Marvel Heroes. Then per instructions registered my email and pw on marvelheroes.com. Now when I boot the game on Shield TV, there is NO way to pull up my keyboard to login. My controller and remote can move from email and password field, but cannot put anything in. I've tried holding long start, tried every button. What can I do?
I'm on a Shield TV.
Just signed up for my free month trial of GeFORCE so I can play Marvel Heroes.

Then per instructions registered my email and pw on marvelheroes.com.

Now when I boot the game on Shield TV, there is NO way to pull up my keyboard to login.
My controller and remote can move from email and password field, but cannot put anything in.
I've tried holding long start, tried every button.

What can I do?

Posted 09/17/2017 03:54 AM   
Have you tried a USB / Bluetooth keyboard?
Have you tried a USB / Bluetooth keyboard?

Posted 09/17/2017 08:28 AM   
[quote="rwitten"] I'm on a Shield TV. Just signed up for my free month trial of GeFORCE so I can play Marvel Heroes. Then per instructions registered my email and pw on marvelheroes.com. Now when I boot the game on Shield TV, there is NO way to pull up my keyboard to login. My controller and remote can move from email and password field, but cannot put anything in. I've tried holding long start, tried every button. What can I do? [/quote]Hold the play button for a few seconds and then press Y and the popup keyboard will appear
rwitten said:
I'm on a Shield TV.
Just signed up for my free month trial of GeFORCE so I can play Marvel Heroes.

Then per instructions registered my email and pw on marvelheroes.com.

Now when I boot the game on Shield TV, there is NO way to pull up my keyboard to login.
My controller and remote can move from email and password field, but cannot put anything in.
I've tried holding long start, tried every button.

What can I do?
Hold the play button for a few seconds and then press Y and the popup keyboard will appear

Posted 09/17/2017 11:31 AM   
I tried but the shield won't connect to my bluetooth keyboard, i've just spent so much time trying to play this one game it's incredible. The play button then pressing Y seems to bring up a screen that allows me to enable broadcast chat, instant replay, and screenshots, but no keyboards. Still looking for a way to input my username and password so I can play this game. Seems like I'm going to run out the free trial:(
I tried but the shield won't connect to my bluetooth keyboard, i've just spent so much time trying to play this one game it's incredible.

The play button then pressing Y seems to bring up a screen that allows me to enable broadcast chat, instant replay, and screenshots, but no keyboards. Still looking for a way to input my username and password so I can play this game.

Seems like I'm going to run out the free trial:(

Posted 10/07/2017 05:22 AM   
Controller 2017 - The triangle one on the middle bottom [img]https://www.nvidia.com/content/shield/images/shield-controller.png[/img] Controller 2015 - The triangle one one the top right [img]https://www.nvidia.com/content/shield/images/shield-controller-2015.png[/img] than choose keyboard from top left and write you login and password. Right stick move cursor like a mouse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilcY_287lKk
Controller 2017 - The triangle one on the middle bottom

Controller 2015 - The triangle one one the top right

than choose keyboard from top left and write you login and password. Right stick move cursor like a mouse.

Posted 10/07/2017 02:50 PM   
Scroll To Top