Error Code 80040006 i can´t play any games
Hello, I have problems when I can not play any titles, I already go to the nvidia support center and they could not help me, until I canceled my membership because they did not help me and it is very annoying, this was not happening before, someone who can help me Greetings.
Hello, I have problems when I can not play any titles, I already go to the nvidia support center and they could not help me, until I canceled my membership because they did not help me and it is very annoying, this was not happening before, someone who can help me
Greetings.

Posted 09/16/2017 10:23 PM   
Looks like you contacted us back in April about this issue, and looking at your account you have had successful streaming sessions as recently as yesterday. I see no failed streams either, unless you are using a different account not the same as your forum account here.
Looks like you contacted us back in April about this issue, and looking at your account you have had successful streaming sessions as recently as yesterday. I see no failed streams either, unless you are using a different account not the same as your forum account here.

Home::MSI Z170I::Intel 6700k::16GB Corsair DDR4 3200mhz::Samsung 256gb M.2(OS)::Titan Xp:Asus ROG Swift PG278Q: Custom waterloop
Test rig::i9 7900::Asus Rampage VI::512gb M.2::32gb Gskills 3200mbz:Titan Xp::Custom loop
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Promo Code FAQ

Posted 09/18/2017 11:40 PM   
Hi Yesterday I wanted to play and again throw me the same error, my account is the same income for gmail account, I can do about it, will not be some update?
Hi Yesterday I wanted to play and again throw me the same error, my account is the same income for gmail account, I can do about it, will not be some update?

Posted 09/20/2017 01:27 AM   
[quote="fieldy777"]Hi Yesterday I wanted to play and again throw me the same error, my account is the same income for gmail account, I can do about it, will not be some update? [/quote] What game are you seeing this error with? Does the error occur immediately after trying to launch the game? I see no issues with any game launches on the server side with your account.
fieldy777 said:Hi Yesterday I wanted to play and again throw me the same error, my account is the same income for gmail account, I can do about it, will not be some update?

What game are you seeing this error with?
Does the error occur immediately after trying to launch the game?

I see no issues with any game launches on the server side with your account.

Home::MSI Z170I::Intel 6700k::16GB Corsair DDR4 3200mhz::Samsung 256gb M.2(OS)::Titan Xp:Asus ROG Swift PG278Q: Custom waterloop
Test rig::i9 7900::Asus Rampage VI::512gb M.2::32gb Gskills 3200mbz:Titan Xp::Custom loop

Posted 09/21/2017 11:11 PM   
Today any game I wanted to start I got the same legend that I lost the connection to the server, and I connect my shield by direct ethernet and nothing still does not work, I really need to fix this since it worked beforehand without any problem
Today any game I wanted to start I got the same legend that I lost the connection to the server, and I connect my shield by direct ethernet and nothing still does not work, I really need to fix this since it worked beforehand without any problem

Posted 09/23/2017 05:29 AM   
I’m having that same issue and it is very annoying as I can’t play anything on GeForce now shield. I am a GeForce Mac beta tester and it works great on the Mac. But I guess different services suck.
I’m having that same issue and it is very annoying as I can’t play anything on GeForce now shield. I am a GeForce Mac beta tester and it works great on the Mac. But I guess different services suck.

Posted 09/23/2017 07:31 PM   
im in macbook pro 2016, How do you do for beta tester? [quote="SirJKac"]I’m having that same issue and it is very annoying as I can’t play anything on GeForce now shield. I am a GeForce Mac beta tester and it works great on the Mac. But I guess different services suck.[/quote]
im in macbook pro 2016, How do you do for beta tester?
SirJKac said:I’m having that same issue and it is very annoying as I can’t play anything on GeForce now shield. I am a GeForce Mac beta tester and it works great on the Mac. But I guess different services suck.

Posted 09/23/2017 07:53 PM   
[quote="fieldy777"]Today any game I wanted to start I got the same legend that I lost the connection to the server, and I connect my shield by direct ethernet and nothing still does not work, I really need to fix this since it worked beforehand without any problem [/quote] On 9/23 I see you only attempted 2 game launches, Hitman Absolution, and Spec ops the line. I see the spec ops launch didnt complete or you exited, but Hitman had a few minutes after being launched. did you see the error with both of these games?
fieldy777 said:Today any game I wanted to start I got the same legend that I lost the connection to the server, and I connect my shield by direct ethernet and nothing still does not work, I really need to fix this since it worked beforehand without any problem

On 9/23 I see you only attempted 2 game launches, Hitman Absolution, and Spec ops the line.

I see the spec ops launch didnt complete or you exited, but Hitman had a few minutes after being launched.

did you see the error with both of these games?

Posted 09/25/2017 06:57 PM   
today 9/29 o tried to launch 5 games nothing happens it's really annoying paying for this kind of service.
today 9/29 o tried to launch 5 games nothing happens it's really annoying paying for this kind of service.

Posted 09/30/2017 02:08 AM   
What router are you using and how are you connecting to it? Have you tried a direct ethernet connection to it? Have you checked you have the latest Android and NVIDIA games app versions? Have you tried rebooting your SHIELD device?
What router are you using and how are you connecting to it? Have you tried a direct ethernet connection to it?
Have you checked you have the latest Android and NVIDIA games app versions?
Have you tried rebooting your SHIELD device?

Posted 10/02/2017 01:26 PM   
I cannot play a single GeForce Now game. My speed tests come back great on both wired and wireless connections. Every game I've tried to play (I've tried about 7 now) will start to play and then immediately start pixelating and showing network issues. I've contacted support about this but have had no success in getting GeForce Now to work. It's a real shame, I would love to play some of these games!
I cannot play a single GeForce Now game. My speed tests come back great on both wired and wireless connections. Every game I've tried to play (I've tried about 7 now) will start to play and then immediately start pixelating and showing network issues. I've contacted support about this but have had no success in getting GeForce Now to work. It's a real shame, I would love to play some of these games!

Posted 10/02/2017 02:02 PM   
What router are you using? When you are using a wired connection is it directly connected to your router? When using WiFi are you using 5GHz network?
What router are you using? When you are using a wired connection is it directly connected to your router?
When using WiFi are you using 5GHz network?

Posted 10/02/2017 02:30 PM   
Scroll To Top