Spec Ops: The Line - Play it on SHIELD with GeForce NOW!
  2 / 2    
Is that something GeForce now can fix as far as the multiplayer option on spec ops the line? Because I have played both paragon and marvel heroes online multiplayer it doesn’t make sense why spec ops doesn’t allow it.
Is that something GeForce now can fix as far as the multiplayer option on spec ops the line? Because I have played both paragon and marvel heroes online multiplayer it doesn’t make sense why spec ops doesn’t allow it.

Posted 11/16/2017 01:42 PM   
Long term it's something that they might look at. But online multiplayer on GFN at the moment is the exception rather than the rule. So I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think Nvidia are aware the online play is one of the things people want. But they are currently rolling out GeForce NOW for Mac and I think that seems to be grabbing most of their attention at the moment. I say that because the mods have gone a bit quiet on this forum recently, but have been quite active on the GeForce NOW for Mac forum.
Long term it's something that they might look at. But online multiplayer on GFN at the moment is the exception rather than the rule. So I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think Nvidia are aware the online play is one of the things people want. But they are currently rolling out GeForce NOW for Mac and I think that seems to be grabbing most of their attention at the moment. I say that because the mods have gone a bit quiet on this forum recently, but have been quite active on the GeForce NOW for Mac forum.

Posted 11/16/2017 02:16 PM   
  2 / 2    
Scroll To Top