Spec Ops: The Line - Play it on SHIELD with GeForce NOW!
  1 / 2    
Attention action-adventure fans: Take 2’s Spec Ops: The line is available to play immediately on NVIDIA SHIELD. The game has been added to the GeForce NOW membership library and is free for all members to enjoy at no additional charge. Spec Ops: The Line is a third-person tactical shooter set in Dubai, which has been ravaged by an epic sandstorm that has wiped out most of its inhabitants. As the leader of a Delta Recon Team you’re sent in to search for survivors, and you find yourself in the midst of a brutal fight for survival against an unknown enemy. The decisions you make in the heat of battle will influence the way the story plays out from there. To play, simply head to the New on GeForce NOW category in the NVIDIA Games app and launch the game. Spec Ops: The Line is rated M for Mature, and is recommended for players over the age of 17.
Attention action-adventure fans: Take 2’s Spec Ops: The line is available to play immediately on NVIDIA SHIELD. The game has been added to the GeForce NOW membership library and is free for all members to enjoy at no additional charge.

Spec Ops: The Line is a third-person tactical shooter set in Dubai, which has been ravaged by an epic sandstorm that has wiped out most of its inhabitants. As the leader of a Delta Recon Team you’re sent in to search for survivors, and you find yourself in the midst of a brutal fight for survival against an unknown enemy. The decisions you make in the heat of battle will influence the way the story plays out from there.

To play, simply head to the New on GeForce NOW category in the NVIDIA Games app and launch the game. Spec Ops: The Line is rated M for Mature, and is recommended for players over the age of 17.

Posted 09/12/2017 01:12 PM   
Thank you! Must-play war shooter with very special premise and twists. Don't miss it if you call yourself a gamer. All graphics at ultra is really nice.
Thank you!

Must-play war shooter with very special premise and twists. Don't miss it if you call yourself a gamer.
All graphics at ultra is really nice.

Posted 09/12/2017 01:25 PM   
That will stay included game? Amazing I did play that game before good one!
That will stay included game? Amazing I did play that game before good one!

Posted 09/12/2017 01:51 PM   
Yes will stay I just read it now
Yes will stay I just read it now

Posted 09/12/2017 01:52 PM   
Seems cool. Is the game also in different languages (french, etc)?
Seems cool. Is the game also in different languages (french, etc)?

Posted 09/12/2017 02:09 PM   
This game is awesome! Thanks Nvidia! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCBrBcBPJiY
This game is awesome! Thanks Nvidia!

Posted 09/12/2017 03:57 PM   
Can someone help me please?? Why cant i enable hdr in shadow warrior2 I have hdr tv.4k..???
Can someone help me please??
Why cant i enable hdr in shadow warrior2
I have hdr tv.4k..???

Posted 09/12/2017 04:16 PM   
[quote="henryford"]Can someone help me please?? Why cant i enable hdr in shadow warrior2 I have hdr tv.4k..???[/quote] We do not support HRD on GeForce NOW.
henryford said:Can someone help me please??
Why cant i enable hdr in shadow warrior2
I have hdr tv.4k..???

We do not support HRD on GeForce NOW.

Posted 09/12/2017 04:49 PM   
Seems like a great addition so far!! Thank you.
Seems like a great addition so far!! Thank you.

Posted 09/12/2017 04:51 PM   
[quote="net-slave"]Seems cool. Is the game also in different languages (french, etc)?[/quote] Nvidia need to update this list: http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4065
net-slave said:Seems cool. Is the game also in different languages (french, etc)?

Nvidia need to update this list:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4065

Posted 09/13/2017 01:02 PM   
Can't invert the y axis, is anyone else having this problem?
Can't invert the y axis, is anyone else having this problem?

Posted 09/13/2017 03:02 PM   
We a lot 2k games here I hope next coming more like the darkness 2 for example!
We a lot 2k games here I hope next coming more like the darkness 2 for example!

Posted 09/13/2017 04:10 PM   
Probably one of the best game I have played on GeForceNow for long. But it is really short. Finished the game in two evenings... But thanks !
Probably one of the best game I have played on GeForceNow for long. But it is really short. Finished the game in two evenings...

But thanks !

Posted 09/14/2017 02:02 PM   
Hello everyone I have a nvidia shield tv and I’m playing spec ops the line and trying to play multiplayer but every time it says I’m not connected to the internet.? Can I not play multiplayer online with the nvidia shield tv on this particular game or what?
Hello everyone I have a nvidia shield tv and I’m playing spec ops the line and trying to play multiplayer but every time it says I’m not connected to the internet.? Can I not play multiplayer online with the nvidia shield tv on this particular game or what?

Posted 11/16/2017 12:05 AM   
That's correct, I believe the only online multiplayer games on GFN for SHIELD are Marvel Heroes and Paragon. Some games are local multiplayer if you have multiple controllers.
That's correct, I believe the only online multiplayer games on GFN for SHIELD are Marvel Heroes and Paragon. Some games are local multiplayer if you have multiple controllers.

Posted 11/16/2017 10:28 AM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top