Nvidia dead?
Hello everyone. When i try to go to nvidia properties my laptoop just freeze and i can't do nothing, just turn forcing turn off and restarting. I already uninstalled the drivers, and i installed the origin drivers but is the same. the last time i tryed, the windows, after begin sessionm the screen just stay blue all the time and then once again, i forced restart and unistal once again the nvidia driver. So i just can use for now intel hd graphics ( not very awesome ) :/ could i get some help to know what is happening? is the nvidia dead? Is a 310m
Hello everyone.
When i try to go to nvidia properties my laptoop just freeze and i can't do nothing, just turn forcing turn off and restarting. I already uninstalled the drivers, and i installed the origin drivers but is the same. the last time i tryed, the windows, after begin sessionm the screen just stay blue all the time and then once again, i forced restart and unistal once again the nvidia driver. So i just can use for now intel hd graphics ( not very awesome ) :/ could i get some help to know what is happening? is the nvidia dead? Is a 310m

Posted 09/11/2017 08:07 PM   
Scroll To Top