Play Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition on SHIELD with GeForce NOW
The highly acclaimed action game Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition is now available to play on NVIDIA SHIELD. You can nab the game right now for 75% off the regular price in the GeForce NOW store. Prepare yourself for epic boss battles, and the discovery of amazing loot and scores of new weapons, as you fight to restore peace to the planet of Pandora. The Game of the Year Edition includes all five downloadable content packs from the Season Pass, along with a variety of other goodies. From today through September 11th you can purchase this game for just $9.99, and this price includes unlimited streaming rights on SHIELD, along with a digital download code for Steam. Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition is rated M for Mature.
The highly acclaimed action game Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition is now available to play on NVIDIA SHIELD. You can nab the game right now for 75% off the regular price in the GeForce NOW store.

Prepare yourself for epic boss battles, and the discovery of amazing loot and scores of new weapons, as you fight to restore peace to the planet of Pandora. The Game of the Year Edition includes all five downloadable content packs from the Season Pass, along with a variety of other goodies.

From today through September 11th you can purchase this game for just $9.99, and this price includes unlimited streaming rights on SHIELD, along with a digital download code for Steam.

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition is rated M for Mature.

Posted 09/05/2017 01:00 PM   
BL2 is considered the best in the series, it is really, really good. Gaige with her necromancer is a given playthrough now that we get all DLC. Love the introductory rebated price. I get positively giddy thinking about my Nvidia Shield. Love it. Tnx guys.
BL2 is considered the best in the series, it is really, really good.
Gaige with her necromancer is a given playthrough now that we get all DLC. Love the introductory rebated price.

I get positively giddy thinking about my Nvidia Shield. Love it.

Tnx guys.

Posted 09/05/2017 01:54 PM   
Seriously? You guys should refund the people that already bought this game for Android. Why do you rerelease games?(Did the same thing for tomb raider!) Also where the local and online Multiplayer support. Not too happy by this release.
Seriously? You guys should refund the people that already bought this game for Android. Why do you rerelease games?(Did the same thing for tomb raider!) Also where the local and online Multiplayer support. Not too happy by this release.

Posted 09/05/2017 06:46 PM   
any chance for Call of Duty Modern Warfare remaster or any of the Call of Duty?I like the borderlands 2 I think the best ep thanks guys!
any chance for Call of Duty Modern Warfare remaster or any of the Call of Duty?I like the borderlands 2 I think the best ep thanks guys!

Posted 09/05/2017 11:07 PM   
Even having finished this a couple of years back I was looking forward to playing through it again. Imagine my disappointment when I got home from work to see its most important feature, multiplayer, has been cut! Seriously? Ye cut multiplayer and still have the cheek to call it the GOTY Edition?! Pass. Again. Now back to LiquidSky. Left 4 Dead tonight me thinks.
Even having finished this a couple of years back I was looking forward to playing through it again. Imagine my disappointment when I got home from work to see its most important feature, multiplayer, has been cut! Seriously? Ye cut multiplayer and still have the cheek to call it the GOTY Edition?! Pass. Again.

Now back to LiquidSky. Left 4 Dead tonight me thinks.

Posted 09/05/2017 11:31 PM   
I love playing games in single player even though everyone else played it multiplayer. Thanks guys! No one asked for this. I'll be enjoying somewhere else. Thanks for the steam key
I love playing games in single player even though everyone else played it multiplayer. Thanks guys! No one asked for this. I'll be enjoying somewhere else. Thanks for the steam key

Posted 09/06/2017 04:12 AM   
So the Android version doesn't get an option to get a GOTY DLC OR vault keys? Will anyone from Nvidia offer an explanation as to why?
So the Android version doesn't get an option to get a GOTY DLC OR vault keys? Will anyone from Nvidia offer an explanation as to why?

Posted 09/09/2017 01:26 AM   
This is some absolute negligence. There is no way that this should have been allowed. at all.
This is some absolute negligence. There is no way that this should have been allowed. at all.

Posted 09/09/2017 01:33 AM   
Having played a bit, it's absolutely amazing when you get to play this game with all the Nvidia goodies turned all the way up. The way it's meant to be played indeed. Keyboard and mouse works flawlessly.
Having played a bit, it's absolutely amazing when you get to play this game with all the Nvidia goodies turned all the way up. The way it's meant to be played indeed. Keyboard and mouse works flawlessly.

Posted 09/09/2017 09:06 AM   
Question not sure where to post this but""i have shadow warrior 2 with 4k hdr tv. But cant enable the hdr under graphic settings..any body knows why feel free to inform..
Question not sure where to post this but""i have shadow warrior 2 with 4k hdr tv. But cant enable the hdr under graphic settings..any body knows why feel free to inform..

Posted 09/11/2017 10:37 PM   
Is paypal an option for purchasing it?
Is paypal an option for purchasing it?

Posted 09/12/2017 04:34 AM   
For the life of me, I cannot understand what people are griping about as far as this being added to GeForce Now. You don't need to have a qualified internet connection to utilize the Android app as you need for GeForce Now. And Borderlands 2 looks much sexier on GeForce Now. I'd like to take a moment to thank the GeForce team and everyone at 2K Games for breathing new life into GeForce Now. The BioShock have been an absolute blast. Bring on BioShock Infinite and Minerva's den... We're ready.
For the life of me, I cannot understand what people are griping about as far as this being added to GeForce Now. You don't need to have a qualified internet connection to utilize the Android app as you need for GeForce Now. And Borderlands 2 looks much sexier on GeForce Now.

I'd like to take a moment to thank the GeForce team and everyone at 2K Games for breathing new life into GeForce Now. The BioShock have been an absolute blast. Bring on BioShock Infinite and Minerva's den... We're ready.

Posted 09/13/2017 04:38 AM   
Scroll To Top