Official 385.41 Game Ready WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 8/24/17)
  1 / 36    
Our new GeForce Game Ready 385.41 WHQL drivers provides the optimal gaming experience for Destiny 2 PC Open Beta, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, ARK: Survival Evolved, F1 2017, Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, and Quake Champions Early Access. [url]https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/destiny-2-pc-open-beta-game-ready-driver[/url] To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the "Drivers" tab. [u][b]Providing Feedback:[/b][/u] This is a peer to peer support forum. While we try to read every end user feedback, we are unable to provide support to each and every user through the forums. If you require a response to a support inquiry, please visit the NVIDIA Support website where our Live Chat NVIDIA Customer Care team is available 24/7: [url]http://www.nvidia.com/support[/url] To report a software issue, please fill out the NVIDIA driver feedback form. This will help us collect the specific information needed to reproduce your issue and prioritize driver fixes: [url]http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6[/url] You are also welcome to discuss driver issues or leave suggestions in this thread however please keep comments family friendly. Any personal attacks towards other forum users or obscene language will be deleted. You are free to disagree with others. If you believe you have been insulted by another user, please report post to a Mod but do not retaliate. Most software issues are specific to a users system configuration. If you seek assistance from other users on this board, we suggest providing as much information as possible including: [.]System information[/.] [.]Regression information. Does your issue occur with the last driver?[/.] [.]For corruption/display issues, please include screenshots showing the in game graphics settings used and any NVIDIA Control Panel settings that you have changed from the default settings[/.] [.]Is your screen flashing/losing signal? Most monitors ship with inexpensive video cables. If you are pushing the limits of cable technology (eg 4K resolution, high refresh rate, etc.) and you are experiencing flashing/loss of signal, consider swapping your video cable for a VESA complaint cable rated for your display. We also recommend keeping your video cable to around 6 feet.[/.] [.]For stability issues, if your graphics card is factory/manually overclocked, does the issue go away if you lower your clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds[/.] No trolling or posts aimed at baiting users into an argument with you. Users who violate this rule repeatedly will be permanently banned.
Our new GeForce Game Ready 385.41 WHQL drivers provides the optimal gaming experience for Destiny 2 PC Open Beta, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, ARK: Survival Evolved, F1 2017, Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, and Quake Champions Early Access.

https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/destiny-2-pc-open-beta-game-ready-driver

To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the "Drivers" tab.

Providing Feedback:
This is a peer to peer support forum. While we try to read every end user feedback, we are unable to provide support to each and every user through the forums. If you require a response to a support inquiry, please visit the NVIDIA Support website where our Live Chat NVIDIA Customer Care team is available 24/7:

http://www.nvidia.com/support

To report a software issue, please fill out the NVIDIA driver feedback form. This will help us collect the specific information needed to reproduce your issue and prioritize driver fixes:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

You are also welcome to discuss driver issues or leave suggestions in this thread however please keep comments family friendly. Any personal attacks towards other forum users or obscene language will be deleted. You are free to disagree with others. If you believe you have been insulted by another user, please report post to a Mod but do not retaliate.

Most software issues are specific to a users system configuration. If you seek assistance from other users on this board, we suggest providing as much information as possible including:

• System information
  • Regression information. Does your issue occur with the last driver?
  • For corruption/display issues, please include screenshots showing the in game graphics settings used and any NVIDIA Control Panel settings that you have changed from the default settings
  • Is your screen flashing/losing signal? Most monitors ship with inexpensive video cables. If you are pushing the limits of cable technology (eg 4K resolution, high refresh rate, etc.) and you are experiencing flashing/loss of signal, consider swapping your video cable for a VESA complaint cable rated for your display. We also recommend keeping your video cable to around 6 feet.
  • For stability issues, if your graphics card is factory/manually overclocked, does the issue go away if you lower your clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds
  • No trolling or posts aimed at baiting users into an argument with you. Users who violate this rule repeatedly will be permanently banned.

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
    www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 08/24/2017 01:13 AM   
    [u][b]Issues and updates:[/b][/u] [.][1953061]Lines across the screen momentarily while booting into Windows on some factory overclocked graphics cards[/.] [.][1931970]Stutter when connecting external G-sync monitor to notebook after updating to Windows 10 Creators Update[/.] [.][200337438]Low FPS in some OpenGL/Vulkan games (eg. Minecraft/Doom/Binding of Isaac) when playing game on laptop LCD screen[/.] [.][200289425]3D Vision 3DTV wizard crashes[/.]
    Issues and updates:
  • [1953061]Lines across the screen momentarily while booting into Windows on some factory overclocked graphics cards
  • [1931970]Stutter when connecting external G-sync monitor to notebook after updating to Windows 10 Creators Update
  • [200337438]Low FPS in some OpenGL/Vulkan games (eg. Minecraft/Doom/Binding of Isaac) when playing game on laptop LCD screen
  • [200289425]3D Vision 3DTV wizard crashes
  • We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

Posted 08/24/2017 07:22 AM   
    Is black screen and flickering after reboot fixed? Thanks.
    Is black screen and flickering after reboot fixed? Thanks.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium x64-based PCIntel® Core™ i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 3101 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8,00 GBNVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (384.94) win7 64bit stable driver) 2048 MB Adapter RAM

Posted 08/24/2017 02:06 PM   
    [quote="LeonhartGR"]Is black screen and flickering after reboot fixed? Thanks.[/quote] Did you try to download Insider preview build a.k.a upcoming Fall Creators update?
    LeonhartGR said:Is black screen and flickering after reboot fixed? Thanks.

Did you try to download Insider preview build a.k.a upcoming Fall Creators update?
    CUDA still listed as 8.0 instead of 9.0 also still not heard back about whether its expected for D3D11 DCL's be disabled with MFAA enabled in nvcp.
    CUDA still listed as 8.0 instead of 9.0

also still not heard back about whether its expected for D3D11 DCL's be disabled with MFAA enabled in nvcp.

In Memory of Chris "ChrisRay" Arthington, 1982-2010

Specs:
    CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
    Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
    Monitor:BenQ G2400WD, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
    SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX200 250
    HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
    Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1
    Cooler: ThermalRight Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme

WIP:
    CPU:Intel Xeon x5660, Mainboard:Asus Rampage II Gene, Memory:16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 LP
    Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 680+ 4GB, Palit Geforce GTX 550ti
    Monitor:Pending, Sound:Pending
    SDD:Pending
    HDD:Pending
    Case:NZXT Guardian 921RB, PSU:Corsair 620HX, OS:Windows 7 SP1
    Cooler: ThermalRight True Spirit 120M

Posted 08/24/2017 02:29 PM   
    Hmm, during installation I had few errors pop up with the NVI2.dll and c++ redist and now it's stuck on "Installing Graphics Driver". Not sure if I should cancel, but nothing is happening.
    Hmm, during installation I had few errors pop up with the NVI2.dll and c++ redist and now it's stuck on "Installing Graphics Driver". Not sure if I should cancel, but nothing is happening.

Posted 08/24/2017 02:42 PM   
    Can anyone explain the loader? Anything wrong? [url=https://postimg.org/image/ngzhj4kyx/][img]https://s28.postimg.org/ngzhj4kyx/Untitled.png[/img][/url]
    Hi Nvidia girls and guys. What do You think about changing Your installer? Now we have on our disk: downloaded .exe installer, installation directory C:\Nvidia with ALL drivers since first install, installed drivers, and copy of ALL previously installed drivers in TEMP directory! Wouldn't it be better if installer installs directly to installation directory, deletes all of old files, and that's that? I mean, if anyone wants to revert back, he just downloades wanted drivers again. P.S. new driver works great, no issues for me. Best regards, Kruno
    Hi Nvidia girls and guys.

What do You think about changing Your installer?

Now we have on our disk:
    downloaded .exe installer, installation directory C:\Nvidia with ALL drivers since first install, installed drivers, and copy of ALL previously installed drivers in TEMP directory!

Wouldn't it be better if installer installs directly to installation directory, deletes all of old files, and that's that?
    I mean, if anyone wants to revert back, he just downloades wanted drivers again.

P.S. new driver works great, no issues for me.

Best regards,
    Kruno

CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4,2GHz
    MBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 ARMOR 8G OC
    MEM: PC-12800, 16 GB, G.SKILL Ripjaws X series, DDR3 1600MHz
    Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3
    Sound card 1: On-board Realtek ALC892
    Sound card 2: USB headphones Logitech G35
    Monitor: LG UltraWide 34inch 34UM58 2560x1080p
    Keyboard: Logitech G510

Posted 08/24/2017 03:02 PM   
    Battlefield 1 still stuttering in mGPU mode (sli dx12)
    Battlefield 1 still stuttering in mGPU mode (sli dx12)

I9 7900x 4.7 |MSI x299 Gaming Pro carbon|Corsair H105 (NF-f12 pwn x2 )|32gb (4x8)Corsair lpx 3466|SLI 2x MSI 1080 Gaming X @2025|CORSAIR Neutron XT 240gb|OCZ Vertex 460 240gb|WD1002F9YZ (data)|Creative ZX|Corsair AX1200w|NZXT Phantom 630|Samsung s32d850t |Razer mamba 2012|Razer Deathstalker|Windows 10 x64 (MSDN build)

Posted 08/24/2017 03:16 PM   
    [quote="khanmein"][quote="LeonhartGR"]Is black screen and flickering after reboot fixed? Thanks.[/quote] Did you try to download Insider preview build a.k.a upcoming Fall Creators update? [/quote] Insider previews is not a solution for black screen problem. I tried all versions.
    khanmein said:

Did you try to download Insider preview build a.k.a upcoming Fall Creators update?

Insider previews is not a solution for black screen problem. I tried all versions.

Posted 08/24/2017 04:03 PM   
    [quote="alexey1990"]Battlefield 1 still stuttering in mGPU mode (sli dx12)[/quote] Exact same here! Only playable in Dx11 mode. Thanks
    alexey1990 said:Battlefield 1 still stuttering in mGPU mode (sli dx12)

Exact same here! Only playable in Dx11 mode.

Thanks

Posted 08/24/2017 04:10 PM   
    works fine for me ;)
    works fine for me ;)

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX - Glass Edition MB: Asus Rog Strix Z270E Gaming CPU: Intel i7 7700k @4.5Ghz RAM: Corsair Venegance Lpx 32Gb Ddr4 @2400Mhz GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1080 Ti 11G SSD: Force Series MP500 M.2 480 GB PSU: BitFenix Whisper 850W 80 Plus Gold OS: Windows 10 CU Pro 64bit

Posted 08/24/2017 04:17 PM   
    How well pubg now runs with these drivers last time i refunded it because it ran like crap.
    How well pubg now runs with these drivers last time i refunded it because it ran like crap.

Posted 08/24/2017 04:36 PM   
    holy crap HDR works again! thanks! (it still looks like crap in windows.. and i don't understand why anyone would ever want to do that. Nor do i understand why that would default to on. But, Settings, Display has a toggle to thankfully shut it off.) I tested it only with RE7 and HDR works great. remember, it needs to be 10/12bit color. (which for HDMI - ie, TVs, means not using RGB.. oh well.) EDIT: i tried ME:A and HDR doesn't work in HD10 or Dolby vision.. but who cares.. blah that game.
    holy crap HDR works again!

thanks!

(it still looks like crap in windows.. and i don't understand why anyone would ever want to do that. Nor do i understand why that would default to on. But, Settings, Display has a toggle to thankfully shut it off.)

I tested it only with RE7 and HDR works great.
    remember, it needs to be 10/12bit color. (which for HDMI - ie, TVs, means not using RGB.. oh well.)

EDIT: i tried ME:A and HDR doesn't work in HD10 or Dolby vision.. but who cares.. blah that game.

I9-7900x @ 4.8GHZ (10 core), Gigabyte x299 gaming 9. 32gigs 4000mhz DDR4 ram 2 way-SLI Titan Xp @ 2ghz (All Water cooled), Dell 30" 4k OLED monitor. Samsung 960 pro 2TB, Samsung 960 pro 1TB, Intel 750 SSD NVMe Windows 10 pro x64 (1703) Logitech 810 / G900, Xbox One Elite controller audio: Oppo HA-1 -> Rega Brio-R (AMP) -> Sennheiser HD800s (headphones) or PSB imagine mini (speakers)

Posted 08/24/2017 04:58 PM   
    [quote="LeonhartGR"]Is black screen and flickering after reboot fixed? Thanks.[/quote] Can you fill out the driver feedback form so that I have more information from your PC and also can you email me the VBIOS from your graphics card to driverfeedback@nvidia.com? http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6 http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4188/

Can you fill out the driver feedback form so that I have more information from your PC and also can you email me the VBIOS from your graphics card to driverfeedback@nvidia.com?

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4188/

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

Posted 08/24/2017 05:19 PM   
      1 / 36    
    Scroll To Top